All teen and kid member reviews for The Matrix Revolutions

Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviebuff121 December 16, 2012

Awesome and fun

Bare Breasts are shown for like 2 seconds. Violence and language.
Kid, 10 years old December 31, 2015

Awesome movie but incredibly violent

This movie has lots of blood this is the violence level of the first two matrix's combined. there is one scene where one man is fighting in a robot machine and a whole bunch of robots like thousands of them come down with sharp claws and he is bloodied very bad he is just covered in blood it could be disturbing for most viewers. There is a couple other scenes like that that are also very violent. But most stuff you can tell that it is not real. But this movie is very good if you are into sci fi action and cool action and violence.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy Brew July 24, 2015
Kid, 11 years old July 3, 2015

Last Matrix film has high violence and bloody scenes

In the last Matrix film they have a solid plot with heaps of violence. In the film the two main characters volunteer for a suicide mission willingly. In the film they frequently swear but it's reasonable because they are getting attacked by giant robots. There is too much violence in this film, basically every second it's life or death. From fighting giant robots to fighting superheroes to fighting normal guys with electrical cords. In the film there is a lot of blood, shooting, martial arts and brutal fighting. In one scene one man has an electrical cord and shoves it in to the others eyes you can see his eyes burnt and pus filled. In the same scene the other man has a bloody face. In one scene a guy using a mech gets circled by the machines and gets his face scratched to the point of death, you see him dying with a very bloody face and the scene lasts a couple of minutes.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySoren54133 January 10, 2015

Still good

This is probably my least favourite of the Matrix trilogy but it is still really good. It has a lot more blood than the other 2 but pretty much the same amount of swearing.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMavrah333 November 30, 2014

The Best of the Matrix Films

I don't understand why so many people hate this film. The characters and atmosphere is perfect, the story is well paced out, and although the ending is annoying, after Reloaded there wasn't really anywhere else to go. A great finale to the trilogy, with the best credit song ever! (Asato ma sad gamaya!) Point is, despite being just as good (if not better than) as the first film and definitely better than Reloaded, you MUST watch these films in order. This takes place hours after Reloaded, and includes many scenes of violence, from skinning alive, shooting, burning alive and fist fights. The only other issue here is language (particularly s--t, c--p and b-st-rd). However, this is the perfect film for a teenage boy's birthday party, as long as everyone is up-to-date with what's happening (or doesn't care about storyline).
Kid, 12 years old February 1, 2014

Constant strong violence and fight scenes of blood

Violence: 5/5. Intense sci-fi battles and blood throughout. Very graphic and disturbing.
Teen, 16 years old Written byOfficial Critic August 8, 2013

The Matrix Revolutions Review

The trilogy ascends and soars with the two combatants and ends not with a whimper but with a blast of light. Thus the fabulous original film has found an honorable way to sign off. The Matrix Revolutions is a terrific action achievement. Andy and Larry Wachowski have concluded their trilogy with all barrels blazing.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySomeoneYouDon'tKnow June 23, 2013

A surprisingly rock-solid trilogy finale

The first Matrix movie was mostly bland and tired, only redeemed by its action. The second film brought in even more action, but completely abandoned its plot. Both films left me horribly underwhelmed, and I was not enthusiastic about the final chapter, especially because of the bad reviews. But, to my immense surprise, The Matrix Revolutions is actually a very satisfying trilogy conclusion. The plot is interesting and pretty easy to follow, the action is as cool as ever, and there were some real moments of intrigue, an experience that I never got in the previous two films. I thought the new characters were likeable and relatable, particularly the General guy and his assistant. The final fight against Smith was great, bringing back some of his old glory as a solo villain. I enjoy the revolutions that are given to the characters, and I really liked the ending (now THERE'S a step up). The ending of the second film made me think the trilogy was just going to go deeper into more nonsense philosophy, but the second film is largely ignored here; it took risks and created its own style that brought everything together perfectly. Yet I do have some problems with the movie; the action isn't quite as good as it was in Reloaded, some bits of the plot could have been better explained, some of the dialogue was contrived, and the new actress playing The Oracle wasn't very good. But those are basically the film's only flaws. If the previous two films had just tried to be what this film was, this could have been the perfect action trilogy. But sadly, it did not turn out that way. If you're going to end a weak trilogy that had many directions to go in, this movie is pretty solid. It's suitable bubblegum for the eyes and for the mind, and I think it makes the trilogy worth seeing.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMr. Tights June 7, 2012

Okay movie

If I was to rate this movie it would be: R Sci-fi violence and brief sensuality The ending is very very dissapointing but at the same time kind of good so don't expect an epic conclusion.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAwesome8888 June 5, 2012

the matrix

It just had a little violence.
Teen, 17 years old Written bydavyborn February 6, 2012

Third film is much better than the previous film, and the most fun film in the frilogy

The Matrix Revolutions is a fairly decent way to end the Matriz Trilogy, even if it could have actually been a bit better. And, for on thing, it didn't exactly make the franchise go out with a complete bang, because after that long series of action sequences, explosions and special effects, the series ends quality, happily and carefully, as not to make any from for a fourth film (Unfortunately, that will probably never, ever happen). Still, is is certainly much better than the previous film in the series, The Matrix Reloaded, which was also good, but not great. So, this time around, the special effects and cgi have reached pretty much there complete fold in this final entry, with lots of impressive and memorably big-scale and extremely bombastic action sequences, with the attack on Zion definitely being brought to mind. Still, even though this is a great movie, this third film in the trilogy has also been rated R, just like the previous two films: This movie has arguably the strongest violence in any film in the Trilogy, with practically continuous, non-stop sequences of very strong sci-fi violence and lot's and lot's of bloody shootouts, karate fights, fistfights and killings, with them being in the form of decapitation, dismemberment, eyes being burnt out of there sockets and even a few instances of impalement. Also, there is the same usual average profanity here, as well, with several uses each of sh-t, g-dd-mn, jesus christ, a--, a--hole, d-mn, b-llsht, piss and more. So, while this film could have also been better, I think that the Matrix trilogy ended on a decent, if quiet, note. Reccomended.
Teen, 13 years old Written byShadowofchaos41 January 29, 2012

Not as good as the others but very cool

as usual the Matrix is awesome with yet again violence, intense and language
Teen, 15 years old Written byRiverSong October 9, 2011

too much/ not enough

because the ending was NOT satisfying and there was not enough of Neo and Trinity! also it was just not stop gun fighting with giant robots vs human ships. also a lot of gore.
Teen, 15 years old Written byevolinag August 27, 2011

The third Matrix movie is still good, but has some very intense violence.

The third "Matrix" movie earned negative criticism for its script, and yes, it is not that thought-provoking and hasn't got the same philosophical aspect. But if you look at what the movie is about - and that is war - there is no actual situation that would allow much talk, for then the movie would seem to lengthy. I think it is good the way the movie was eventually made for i don't think it could have been done better. The movie is the most violent of the Matrix series: Neo gets electroduced in the eyes, you see the burnt sockets, but actually it is not that detailed. For the rest of the movie he wears a bandage. A man is covered in blood for a long time. This is at a PG-13 level, but some younger viewers may feel uncomfortable. A man is decapitated, but it is only shown in flames - no blood, not strong at all (PG-13). A man has bloody scares on his face before dying. It pushes a PG-13, but should be handable. This is not a movie that causes nightmares. I watched this movie at the age of 12 and every teen of this age will be able to handle the movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byuhya August 7, 2011

good

good, but not enough neo, trinity or morpheus, and the script was weak. lots of blood, death and violence, plus some s-words. neo and smith fight was cool.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymanay_4511 August 28, 2010
Kid, 10 years old February 10, 2010

Very and Extremely Wonderful

Um...yeah, I saw this. My dad was with me the whole time and I had to go out in one scene and my dad fast-forwarded a few sexual parts. But this was wonderful. Second one is even better. This got my heart to stop beating at some parts. I loved this! P.S. Lots of language no one--but especially YA and children should not use! No sexual behavior that I saw...but my daddy said in the second one there is.
Kid, 10 years old May 26, 2009

No worries!

Like all of the Matrix movies, VIOLENCE AND CURSING ARE ISSUES!
Teen, 13 years old Written byferraris_rock April 9, 2008

Final Matrix is a let down

I was really hoping for something better. This movie lacked the creative power found in the first and second movies, and while it did a mediocre job of providing a conclusion to the trilogy, it didn't add anything to the storyline. It didn't have enough matrix action, and the few parts it did have weren't very good. The Oracle, now a different actor, did well, as did Hugo Weaving as Smith, but most of the other actors were exceptionally marginal at best. The battle for Zion was great in special effects, and would have been cool if it hadn't dragged out for an hour. One character dies in an extremely bloody and gory way, while most only die in a bloody way. The final fight scene was WAY to corny and stretched out, though it did include some good dialouge. Very little sex, but horrific violence in some parts. Lots of language, also. I would have liked to see more of Morpheus and the Architect, as well as more of the Matrix itself. Overall, the movie was just barely passable.