A disappointment; relentlessly bleak and brutal.

Teen, 14 years old Written bywillowfew October 9, 2011

violence can be distirbing but over all good move

its fine im 14 thers a lot of violence but its ture this all hapined c kides sale this all the time they lived it. its history the nudity is pg13 its a butt the man is dead i coudent even tell he waz nude it when i wached it agean then i cud tell but over all it waz a good move violence can be distirbing
Teen, 14 years old Written bymemmer66 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byTheoDoyp January 23, 2016

Review Of The Missing

I don't understand the hate this film is getting. I thought this was a really good western thriller with great acting, likable characters and of course a nasty villain (which is what a film like this needs.) I really liked the music to this as well and i would definitely recommend this to others (15+). It does contain references to sexual violence and the overall theme of kidnapping the main characters daughter for the use of prostitution. There is lots of violence (sometimes gets graphic, with lots of blood), with use of guns, arrows, knives and more. But overall this a a great film and i really enjoyed it and it should be fine for a mature 15 year old.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymeleeman243 April 28, 2014

Great movie!

I really liked this movie it has good characters and you can really believe everything they do and say it has a bit of blood and mud but it can be handled one scene was a bit frightening but i think that was just me :) it has a good story (theyre trying to rescue their daughter) and great actors as i said before you will love Missing!
Teen, 14 years old Written byfuzzykat805 April 9, 2008

Really Good

This movie was VERY good. I am only 11, so I probably shouldnt have seen this movie. I was on first class so i got 2 pik a movie, and it wuz the first R movie to pop up.