Hanks is hilarious in classic '80s fix-it comedy.

Parent of a 2, 6, 10, and 12 year old Written byBig Galah October 18, 2010

Good for those in double figures!

A well known physical comedy form two actors who can do the roles justice. Some iffy stuff, but nothing compared with modern equivalents
Kid, 9 years old April 24, 2010

Teen, 17 years old Written bybree319 July 3, 2009

Perfect Tom Hanks Film!!

This movie is HILARIOUS! I watched this with my mom and we were pretty much laughing through the whole thing. There were quite a few sexual situations/jokes that could have been done without, and some minor language, but as a whole, this was a great movie. My favorite scene was the bathtub falling thru the roof (I was laughing hysterically until I started crying, then I rewound it and watched it again.) I hope you enjoy this movie as much as I did!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byasam May 26, 2010

VERY FUNNY. not for kids under 10.
Parent of a 14 year old Written byTsion July 30, 2009

The Worst House in All of History...

This movie is the ultimate bad-house movie, with what may be the worst house in movie history. However, it isn't that good of a movie. And, it's not okay for kids. There is language: "godd**n", "a*s", and "SOB". A man and his girlfriend are shown making out in bed with construction workers watching. The girlfriend then proceeds to sleep with her ex-husband while drunk (nothing shown), and her husband calls her a "w***e" when he finds out.