All member reviews for The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones

Kid, 12 years old April 25, 2014

Violent

Very violent, but not brutal. Has some iffy suggestive stuff. Also contains language. and kissing and a club with drinking.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCrystallized April 19, 2014

LEARNING

VERY disappointing.

As a fan of the books, I was let down.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytruetomovies April 12, 2014

LEARNING

a five star film

this is probably in my top 10 films. it has romance and action in it, its mostly a supernatural thriller and the whole story idea is amazing. even though I read the book first it was still a good film to watch.
Kid, 9 years old March 23, 2014

Not good

It wasn't very good mainly it didn't really explain well.I think the book may be better
Teen, 13 years old Written byMarty.Pink.Lady March 16, 2014

Kid, 11 years old February 20, 2014

I LIKE THE ACTING

the movie takes a different pathv then the book
Teen, 13 years old Written byEmmasage February 1, 2014

Disappointing

It was a good movie, but not if you are comparing it to the book. Things didn't happen the way they did in the book, but other wise it is a good movie. There is one kissing scene, it isn't too long and is pretty cheesy but other than that not much else. Some of the demons might be a bit scary to younger kids, but other than that not too bad!
Teen, 14 years old Written byJeffrey9789 December 30, 2013

this is a bad film

I didn't like this film I saw this one in the theaters and It wasn't interesting it had supernatural things but it didn't make it interesting I didn't like it the action scenes were the only intresting parts but if your a fan of the book just rent this one from redbox for one day.
Kid, 9 years old December 7, 2013

IF YOU LIKE MONSTERS AND WEREWOLVES THAN WATCH THIS MOVIE AND EVEN WHEN YOUR KIDS WANT TO SEE TO IT TAKE THEM!

If your child likes action mixed in with monsters than this is right for your child! if your child is to scared of monsters demons than this is not the right choice for your children! it was very interesting because their were lot of old people in the movie theather! But if you like to I recommend that you should take the whole family to see it if they are fans of twlight ,beautiful creatures, and the hunger games I think you should watch it on dvd to watch it on the couch and have fun!
Teen, 14 years old Written byTMI101 November 4, 2013

The best!

This is one of my favourite movies! I'm loving myself some jamie campbell bower and lily Collins is super sweet! I don't understand why there are so many bad feedback, its fantastic, along with the books of course!