All member reviews for The Muppets

Kid, 11 years old January 14, 2014

RATED PG FOR HUOMOR

I KNOW THIS MOVIE IS FUN BUT I NEED TO TELL YOU..................... THIS MOVIE IS FINE FOR 4+
Kid, 8 years old December 10, 2011

Beware the Chicken Dance Number

The Chickens do a number to Cee Lo Green's song "*$% You." Not a song I want my kids clucking.
Kid, 10 years old November 23, 2011

I went to the premire!

GREAT muppet movie! i am a huge muppet fan and ive seen every episode of the show, but this was great! approprate for all ages!
Kid, 8 years old July 5, 2015

Great disney for all.

My rating:G
Teen, 17 years old Written byChristopherGraham October 13, 2014

"The Muppets" by Christopher Graham

A Muppet movie that reaches to high standards with it's heartwarming message, plot, script, and fascinations. This movie is a colorful movie for all Muppet fans. This is good for little ones to watch, if they are not scared of the Muppets that is.
Kid, 10 years old August 26, 2014

good movie

i saw this movie when it came out and i liked it i would recommend it
Kid, 12 years old July 13, 2014

Easily the best Muppets movie yet. It's hilarious, entertaining and has some catchy songs. The song 'Man Or Muppet' was the best song in the film.
Kid, 12 years old July 11, 2014

KIDS WILL LOVE IT

A great messages great role models
Kid, 12 years old April 13, 2014

A movie for kids all ages!

The best Muppet Movie yet. Families will love it!
Kid, 12 years old March 27, 2014

Fun musical that ANYONE can see - very funny slapstick

It may be iffy for the youngest ones, but it's slapstick after all. MPAA's description of "some rude humour/humor" is that toilets are used as seats and there's a memorable gag about "fart shoes" that make flatulence and farting sounds. "Poogy" is a surname, too. The story is about that a Muppet-obsessed, totally crazed puppet fan Walter goes on a cross-country trip to Kermit's place. Then Kermit reunites all the Muppets to raise the studio and stop an evil villain called Tex Richman and his VERY mildly scary Muppet Gang. There's one explosion of a store where a Muppet jumps over the wreckage, but NO ONE is hurt. However, there is smoke afterwards and they briefly cough. In the credits, you see a man kicked and he has a bruise on his head. Celebrity cameos include Jack Black and Selena Gomez (Black's "cameo" goes on), even Modern Family's Rico Rodriguez (Manny, for those who wondered.) AMY ADAMS always likes to show off her wonderful singing skills, and seems to do what she did in ENCHANTED. JASON SEGEL is also included, and gives the Muppets nice fresh life. There is a scene where a man is kidnapped, but EVERY violent bit is played for laughs after all. Very mild "language" includes name-calling, but, that doesn't really matter. Light kisses, but overall kid-friendly. Overall a good movie about a friendly gang of Muppets trying to save their studio. This musical will enthral ANYONE who watches it. Thankyou for reading.
Kid, 9 years old March 7, 2014

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY IS THS MOVIE PG! I HAVE ONLY WATCHED THIS MOVIE ONCE AND I AM PLANNING TO BREAK THE DVD I LOVED THE MUPPETS WHEN I WAS 5 I AM SO DISAPPOINTED FROM HOW BAD THIS IS. ANOTHER THING IT HAS TOO MUCH SEX AND POOP JOKES. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS MOVIE!!!
Kid, 12 years old December 26, 2013

Muppets Back For A New Generation, But Is It Any Good?

Well after a dozen years of pathetic TV specials and direct-to-videos releases (prior to "It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie" (2002) which was fairly good), commercials, and viral Youtube videos, the muppets are finally back for a new theatrically released film, but is it any good? Well the story (as seen above) is about a NEW muppet, yes the last new muppet were those lab rats from 1999's Muppets From Space. His name is Walter (Peter Linz) and honestly he along with screenplay writer Jason Segel and Amy Adams steal valuable screen time from the real muppets like Kermit, Piggy, Rowlf, Fozzie, Gonzo ect. leaving many muppets with little to no screen time most namingly Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Beaker, Beauregard, Rowlf, and Rizzo the Rat. Walter is a very bland character. To explain Walter, he's just like if all us muppet fans who aren't famous actors got on stage with the muppets. We would love it, but we'd just fail. Jason Segel who's typically hilarious in "How I Met Your Mother" gives a lifeless performance prior to his "Man or Muppet" scene. Amy Adams is just bleh, I mean is she even a muppet fan? She adds nothing to the film and we'd be much better off without her. Though Jason and Walter contribute to the plot they could have been better, but Amy Adams shouldn't have been there altogether. The first real muppets appear exactly 13 mins. and 42 secs and boy was I happy. Statler and Waldorf came to make us laugh like hell along with Chris Cooper in a decent performance as the antagonist with Bobo the Bear as a henchmen which made me jump for joy that he's back with (drumroll) UNCLE DEADLY!! That really made my day because I haven't seen that guy since 1984! Overall the film moves on until somehow the muppets get what they want so moving right along (muppet joke). There are some major problems. First off the performances of the three main characters. Also, the freaking pretty much WHOLE FILM is a big rip off of NBC'S 2002 rv movie It's a very merry muppet christmas movie though nobody seems to care!! WHAT IS WITH THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also there are so many muppets not in the film like Johnny Fiama, Sal Minella, and almost ALL the Muppets Tonight muppets! Though there are also many good things like the majority of the songs, Jerry Nelson as the announcer, all the lost muppets, and all those nostalgic references. Overal this film is what we all thought The Muppet Movie would be back in 1979 which is The Muppet Show: The Movie. In all this film is a good film, not an A+ film more like an A- film. It isn't as good as the first two classic Henson made muppet films and probably some of the others, it may disgust older muppet fans, but if you're a die heart muppet fan like me then you have to watch the latest muppet production, so for all you unsure fans first just rent it or watch it on TV. But the important thing is that we got the muppets make and the world is a little better.
Teen, 13 years old Written byemcfa3000 May 27, 2013

ABC

Watch this film. It's not the best film ever but it's the muppets. Just watch it.
Kid, 10 years old May 25, 2013

Most sensational, celebrational, muppetational movie ever

The Muppets is a cute and enjoyable movie. Kids will love seeing Kermit getting the Muppets crew back together and Walter becoming part of the Muppets. Overall The Muppets is an enjoyable movie kids (including me) love!!!!
Kid, 9 years old October 14, 2012

Positive message, positive role model, language, consumerism.

Positive message: Very Strong Positive role model:Moderate Language:Strong Consumerism:Strong Very good positive message by the baddy when he helps the goody. He is only moderate because he still helps the baddies at the start.
Kid, 10 years old October 9, 2012

Great Movie!

Well it is a great movie for little kids. Because it shows teamwork like trying to get muppet studios back. And it is a funny comedy movie for abot ages 2+
Kid, 11 years old September 2, 2012

violent

violent
Teen, 16 years old Written byXtal July 8, 2012

What I thought of this move

I loved The Muppets, I thought it was very funny. It is appropriate for ages 8 & up, because of the relationships between Kermit and Miss Piggy, and Gary and Mary. There's also the fact of Tex Richman has Red Bull Cans all over his desk...(along with his feet)
Kid, 1 years old June 26, 2012

The Best Muppet Flick Yet!!!

You gotta love the Muppets. From the classic characters, the hilarious dialogue, the gut-busting slapstick, and of course, the music, what's not to love? Anyways, this may very well surpass the high expectations these characters have set for themselves. This film has no objectionable content, and is perfect for all ages. Unlike other more recent Muppet flicks, like Muppets from Space, this film is very Kermit centric, which will make it easier for fans to warm up to. The acting is spot-on, and there are tons of celebrity cameos. Even though despise musical numbers, I loved all of the songs. To sum it up, grab the popcorn, get the whole family on the couch and LAUGH!
Kid, 9 years old June 6, 2012

Best Muppet movie by the long run!!

Great movie. All the characters you know and love our all in the movie. Anyone younger than four may be scared of the explosions and possibly the muppets themselves. The only sexual comment is one jack black says that is hidden in a clean way and that most kids don't understand yet. And all of the musical numbers and cameos were great I would watch it again myself.