All member reviews for The Naked Brothers Band: Battle of the Bands

Tween rockers' lifestyle warrants a reality check.

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written byILUVMEAT April 9, 2008

I Dont know why I watched this!

I dont know why I used to like this. All it is now is Nat on his quest for Rosalinas Heart. She shouldn't be with a kid two years younger than her. And What is up with "I dont wanna go to school"? That is just a kid who would rather be with his meteocre band. Now kids will whine or should I say Yell "I dont wanna go to school"!
Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

i stared

alex is good
Teen, 13 years old Written byrazor0603 April 9, 2008

I WATCHED IT WITH MY 9-YEAR-OLD BROTHER

it not a bad movies, and it was on TEEN NICK, like other people have said, and i i watched it with my 4-year-old cousin, and its not that bed, i bought it, and my parents sid ot was okay, so why is ther a big fuss about this, its a really good movie
Parent of a 10 and 12 year old Written byJulie- April 4, 2011

My son has been deeply affected by this movie = now wants to commit suicide because his life does not match up - are these really the messages we want to give our children?
Teen, 13 years old Written bygirl4natwolff December 5, 2010

What in the poo poo sauce?

I have this on DVD. Being a huge fan of NBB, I have ever DVD and CD of The Naked Bros. So an 11 year old is crushing on a 13 year old. Doesn't every 11 year old? Okay, it's wrong to date an 11 year old boy when you're 13. (I also have NBB pajamas, no lie) This movie was kind of stupid. I admit all acting throughout the series is pretty terrible. So don't be suprised if you see this movie. It's just another Naked Brothers Band movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written by96grlpowrCE June 12, 2010

A great movie! :)

This movie only had one questionable moment (in the beginning, when Nat was trying to prove he was a 'bad boy' in order to shift Rosalina's focus from Bobby Love, the rockstar, to him), and I have never heard of silly made-up words (i.e., 'poo poo sauce') upsetting anyone. This is a very age-appropriate movie. Whoever on the Common Sense staff that wrote the main review was obviously very biased against The Naked Brothers Band, and writing just to make this movie look bad. :/ This movie is hilarious (I love how Bobby Love is terrified of balloons and towards the end how the band uses that to their advantage), and the songs are great. The song L.A. is one of my favourites of theirs.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysuper movie reviewer January 7, 2010

horrible

this movie is horrible! naked brothers band sucks!!!
Parent of a 17 year old Written bylove2 September 26, 2009

NAT WOLF IS LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hate this movie!!!!!!! an 11 year old boy having a girlfriend and being so seriouse about her???????? Nat wolf is LAME!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 9 years old February 18, 2009

I think this is a great movie!!!!!!!!!!

I saw this movie when I was six and I thought it was great. I don't think think there's anything wrong with it. I think this site is really stupid sometimes. I think a four year old could watch it! And I'm a big fan of the naked brothers band. And all the others who reviewed it said that It was great and that you are all knuckleheads. I am nine now and Nat Wolff from the naked brothers band is fifteen now. I love there show and all there movies. I really do think you are knuckleheads.

NBBmania

The movie is not what other ratings say it is. When the boy grabs the girl's butt is because he was dared, not for personal pleasure. There is no language, and little bad Social Behavior. Good movie for NBB fans.
Teen, 14 years old Written byvivaelpaso April 9, 2008

Comeon people REALLY

ok this was a GOOD movie owhy are you so worried about the words "Hot" and "Good Kisser" that's what teenagers do they think about girls being "Hot" also "Butthead?" "Poo Poo Sauce" again what is the big deal!?! they're just words. Grow up, I'd understand if they used actual BAD language but please. About the materialism , these kids are ROCK STARS and im pretty sure ROCK STARS get whatever they want. And the "No Parents" issue, What kid wants to watch a show about parents?
Adult Written byDexterSmith April 9, 2008

Kids' movie contains iffy sexual content and bad role models.

Three words - know your kid. Nat hits Rosalina's bottom, a teen couple kisses passionately in a suggestive position, Nat and Bobby wrestle on stage and end up pouring food and drinks on each other, Bobby steals Nat's music after Rosalina throws it in the trash (after quitting the band). This is an unrealistic, inappropriate (for young kids), and overall pretty bad movie. The only good things about it are Allie DiMeco's acting and the sweet last scene with Nat and Rosalina (I almost teared up!).
Teen, 14 years old Written bykristin586 April 9, 2008

not a big deal

I didn't find it a very inappropriate, i believe that since there were kissing scenes, those were probably the most inappropriate, but this show/movie wasn't held against 8 year olds, it was put on TEEN NICK for a reason.Also this would infact be the way teens, and even children in there late tweens act.This movie (other than the commercialism) was based on real life.Of course it was the real life of child rock stars.Lastly the only reason school, or learning wasn't put into the movie, is because kids don't want to see kids learning on t.v, it's supposed to be appealing for a reason, also if you'd like to think about the childrens learning, they do have a tutor
Adult Written byMarciamom3 April 9, 2008

Really bad

In the naked brothers band the sexual content is a big issue, when Nat slapped Roselina's bottom, was completely unnecessary and very inappropriate. my four year old son [who is very impressional i might add] has been going around slapping his sister's bottoms. and in the scene where "Bobby Love" and his band were trying to make a new song and a couple started kissing passionately on the couch when they're bodies were very close together, and, by the way, Nat is a young boy [11 years old] he shouldn't be worried about a 13 year old girl "in love" with a boy her own age. Nat keeps talking about how he loves her, and he's basically obsessed with her, which is vaguely creepy. i hoped this helped <3 ~~Marcia :)
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

I want to be on the show!

It no big deal!I like it my brother,Justin, like it! So it not a bad or terrible movie! Get over yourself! We're kids we like what we like and don't like. Don't confess your child not to watch appropriate movie! Thanks,for listen,Jass

Not an issue

nothing is wrong with this i watched it with a 3 year old i was baby sitting.