All member reviews for The Nightmare Before Christmas

Tim Burton magic with just a touch of scariness.

Teen, 16 years old Written byOffbeat_Oddball July 15, 2009

Great movie, magical from start to finish. Share this masterpiece with your youngsters 6+!

I must let out a laugh at the who think this movie is too violent. This movie has no blood, drinking, sex, etc. It is a turly magical movie, and me, almost 17, I get a total kick of it -still-. The only thing scary about this movie is the costumes, but nothing worse than you'd see taking your youngster out trick or treating on Halloween. I've known every word of every song since I was 8 years old. Danny Elfman and Tim Burton makes a wonderful team, great music, animation, and it just never gets old. Jack and Sally are a lovely couple together, their love just make you "aww." Don't hesitate to show it to your kids!
Teen, 15 years old Written byDivine_Munchie_99 July 7, 2009

A little scary

Pretty scary movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byKaty0 June 26, 2009

Great movie, a bit too much for preschoolers

The story in genius, the characters amazing. Must be watched by anyone over the age of five.
Parent of a 2, 3, 4, 11, 11, and 15 year old Written bylover4 June 2, 2009

i have a 10 month old and she loves it her name is alison

i have a ten month old and she loves it her name is alison
Adult Written byShadowFan567 April 10, 2009
Good Movie! Good for kids, but not for kids that get scared easily! Good for EMOS also!
Teen, 13 years old Written byParker H. February 18, 2009

Not near scary

This movie can be frightening for VERY young children but not for others ages 7 and up
Parent of a 1, 8, 9, and 14 year old Written bythejokerspencil January 21, 2009

Whats this? Whats this? The best movie of that year?

Correct sir but very scary.
Parent of a 2 and 2 year old Written bydannyaston December 18, 2008
Parent of a 14 and 14 year old Written byxmasterxofxmyxd... November 13, 2008

a classic

A classic movie that everybody should watch around the holidays, the music, the atmosphere of the whole movie, the whole movie is just entirely perfect, and i can still watch this, sing all the songs, and never get tired of it. a great movie for anybody who likes christmas, musicals, and tim burtons dark atmospheres and wonderful directing
Teen, 13 years old Written byCharlottebee November 10, 2008

This movie is absolutly amazing i watched it when i was little and still try to every chrismas

I LOVED THIS MOVIE tim burtons use of music and art is amazing and you just fall in love with the characters this is an amazing watch and i look forward to seeing it again and again i would have to say this is my favourite movie from him and i always want to buy its merchandise. PLEASE watch it
Teen, 13 years old Written byeteichert April 9, 2008

As I said about I AM LEGEND and FORREST GUMP, there are very few perfect movies out there. In this: Great story, great characters, beautiful music! All-in-all, a masterpiece!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Best movie

The movie is great I saw it in 3-D and it was good well written
Adult Written byiheartracing April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bymuniocito April 9, 2008

The best movie i ever watched

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

I saw the movie in 3-D. I thought is was less than exelent, but WAY more than good.The 3-D effects were lame, but you have to admit the movie has to get an awesome! I would see it again and probably once more, but otherwise I would give it only an awesome.
Teen, 17 years old Written bysachmo_sarah April 9, 2008

im not some poser following everybody. This movie was a masterpiece.
Teen, 16 years old Written byzimm7 April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byHawk11404 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bynemster April 9, 2008

Adult Written bytomthedestroyer1 April 9, 2008

Excellent film, one of the best I have seen.

First off, let me say that this movie is a work of beauty. The claymation work was astoundingly well done. I think that this movie would be good for kids 8+ simply because any children younger than that might not understand just what the movie is about. Once again, excellent.