All member reviews for The Nutty Professor

Teen, 13 years old Written bysillywiz May 15, 2011

AGE 10

WOAH. I mean, i totally (no offense) disagree with the review. i watched it with my seven year old sister. it wasn't that bad. the level for sex is way too high. sure it's bad but not that bad i would give it 3 instead of 5. however, there are really really good role models such as carla, even though buddy is not.
Kid, 11 years old August 27, 2013

The Nutty Professor

Funny film has bad language and bulling the professor because he's a very fat man
Kid, 12 years old February 24, 2011

i saw it on tv, so not a lot of profanity or sex.

this movie has a great message at the end, but between that, its making fun of fat people and blacks. but i still enjoyed it.
Kid, 12 years old September 16, 2010

Oh my...well, I watched this with my Grandparents (LOL) and can truly say I was embarrased the whole time. Sure, there were a few funny jokes but mostly it was just racist jokes, fat jokes, sex references, etc. I remember the word "t*tty" and that of the like comes up quite a few times. Not a great movie.
Kid, 10 years old July 24, 2010

very funny

funny movie with some language and sexual refrences. when he turns into buddy love he says "i can see my d**k i can see my d**k" a few s-words. theres an of screen sex scene the room is later seen with things laying around then klump pulls a womans underwere off a door. some other sexual refrences. 11+
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy brew September 7, 2014

Typical Murphy comedy. Plenty of crude humor but some laughs.

My rating:PG-13 for crude humor,language,drug references and sexual content
Teen, 17 years old Written byPeopleschamp1995 August 8, 2012

My favorite

Hhahahagg funniest movie
Teen, 13 years old Written bySomeoneYouDon'tKnow April 18, 2012

Best Eddie Murphey comedy ever!

It is no small wonder that this won an academy award for makeup. Next to Adam Sandler, I think of Eddie Murphy as the best of the comedian kings. I think that whoever wrote the review for this might be getting it confused with Norbit, another makeup-filled Murphy comedy, but one that has zero taste or originality. But this film is fantastic, and it is sure to drive nostalgic Murphy fans out of their minds. While there is lots of gross humor, language and sex-filled dialogue, there is also a good message about believing in yourself and not focusing on how much you weigh. The Klump family is also stupidly hilarious and is clearly what got the film it's oscar. Murphy at his best!
Teen, 15 years old Written byJoe_P_Fischer April 28, 2011

Good for older kids, iffy and off for anyone under thirteen.

The clown who rated it one star and didn't give much of why the movie was bad needs to seriously reconsider. The movie is bad with its language but it does have a positive message of being yourself. It's very funny, but does have it's racial language and sexual talk.
Teen, 15 years old Written byDivine_Munchie_99 July 10, 2009

A good movie about self-acceptance, LOTS of nasty stuff.

Good movie, but LOTS of inappropriate content. I know a LOT of bad words, so when my sister and I were watching it with our parents, we tried not to laugh over the obscene language.
Teen, 13 years old Written byghhe@aol.com April 9, 2008

Not That Bad

Yes, this movie was kinda iffy but not for people 17 and older.I think it should be for kids 12 and older. There is some sexual content and language but i think most kids can handle it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Confusing!

Its a little confusing how Eddie Murphy changes into the guy and Buddy Love! but its still good!
Teen, 15 years old Written byehh108 April 9, 2008

Kid, 12 years old January 12, 2014

HILLARIOUS!!!

This is a funny movie but the jokes are very inappropriate besides that there is some bad language but the next day you will probably tell your friend how funny it was.
Kid, 11 years old July 29, 2009

FUNNY. yeah sex and language but that what makes a comedy GREAT. Eddie is awesome. WATCH THIS MOVIE!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

It was hilarious and eddie was great in this movie!!

Kid, 11 years old April 18, 2015

Slightly Dodgey but good

This movie is ok but not the best. My rating - 3/5 Violence - 1/5 - Mild Sex - 3.5/5 - Many references to private parts and one scene shows Buddy in a bed with three girls in their 20s. Language - 4/5 - Plenty of s**t and d**k