All teen and kid member reviews for The Pirates! Band of Misfits

Teen, 16 years old Written byRobsterReviews July 1, 2012

The Pirates! Band of Misfit's

Fun but dissapointing claymation style movie.
Teen, 17 years old Written byMitchK67 June 17, 2012

The Pirates! Band of Misfits

This movie was by far the greatest Stop-Motion Animation I have ever encountered in my 17 years of life! It had everything from Action to Comedy, I would recommend this movie to almost anyone, other then new-borns because they probably wouldn't understand the humour in this amazing film! xoxo gossip girl
Teen, 15 years old Written byAllons-y May 29, 2012

Suprisingly Good

I went to see this in 3D with my 10 year old brother and didn't really expect much. I was surprised, it was actually kind of clever. Goofy, but clever. The claymation was very impressive too. My bro said he didn't like it ( even though he laughed often). I'd say it's worth watching!
Kid, 9 years old May 25, 2012

i loved it!!!!!!!!!

i think it is the best movie and it would be for girls and boys
Kid, 12 years old May 1, 2012

Review: "The Pirates! Band of Misfits"

Violence/scariness: A little bit of swordplay is involved in the movie, but very little. Very sick people are shown on a boat. Some cartoon violence, including falling off roofs and pursuing a chimpanzee while sliding down the stairs in a bathtub. Sexy stuff: The Pirate Captain flirts with a girl pirate briefly. Queen Victoria has a large butt. Charles Darwin has a crush on Queen Victoria and says, "It's the buns that do it for me". Language: Charles Darwin says "a*s" and the Pirate Captain says a rude word (can't remember is it was "h*ll," "d*mn," or "cr*p") but it's not that big a deal. Drinking, drug, and smoking: Pirates are depicted drinking alcohol.
Kid, 12 years old April 27, 2012

Well Played

It is really good this website did not mention it but they are on a boat with naked people. I also did not hear cursing