All teen and kid member reviews for The Polar Express

Kid, 11 years old April 23, 2010

My Rating: F

This movie is as boring as watching credits.
Kid, 12 years old March 22, 2010

A little intense, overall very good

Some parts are a little intense, especially the puppet scen and when they're sliding across the ice. Overall great film with good messages.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBestPicture1996 September 30, 2009

A little creepy but original

Some parts creeped me out when I watched this. But it was a good story on believing in the spirit of Christmas, which every kid needs to know. Withouth it, where's the innocence? It's got musical numbers and some weird parts I didn't really get, but it's visually superb and simple in writing, which in this case is a good thing. You don't wanna complicate a book that had less than 30 pages in it.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymovieloverman1234 July 16, 2009
This movie is a good family flick. there is nothing to look out for by the way so go check out this kid flick.
Kid, 11 years old July 13, 2009

Must Watch This Christmas!

This is definetly in my top 5 for best Christmas movies on earth. I love the story, the way that it is shown, and the holiday spirit. My wholee family loves this movie, and is a must watch for any family who celebrates Christmas!
Kid, 11 years old December 2, 2008

fun holiday fun for all!

this is a fun movie with lots of holiday cher. there are some slightly scary scenes that may bother toddelers, but kids 5 and up will like it.
Teen, 17 years old Written byreality_check411 April 9, 2008

Wow, this movie was amazing. Take your kids, even if they're sixteen! GO SEE THIS MOVIE - but there are some intense roller-coaster scenes that may not be for sensitive young children.
Teen, 16 years old Written bydancer917 April 9, 2008

A great Christmas Movie for the whole family!!!!!!!!!

I really liked the Polar Express. It gets a little long for young ones in the middle of the movie, but overall it's a great Christmas movie for the whole family to go and see. There are some movies you go to and come out of it thinking "Why did I waste my money on that?" But, Polar Express is definiteley not one of those shows!!! It is a cute show. You should go see it.

It was a dissapointment

This was a good movie but I was kinda dissapointed. The book was a lot better. They added too much to the movie so it got boring. It was completely different from the book.