All member reviews for The Prince and the Pauper

Slow story for Zack and Cody fans only.

Kid, 12 years old May 13, 2010

One of the worst movies ever

I think the "Suite Life of Zack and Cody" is ok, but this movie was so boring and stupid. The acting was terrible and the story was lame, but a fan of Zack and Cody will may like it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydrake12 March 6, 2009
Kid, 11 years old July 5, 2012

Good family fun

Based on Mark Twain's "Prince and The Pauper" this is a more modern day version. Fantastic story, and a great one for the entire family to enjoy and not be worried about the content. I'd defiantly recommend it for someone with children, teenagers & even adults who are young at heart.
Adult Written byMe1 April 9, 2008

My son was in this movie!!!!!!

I think it was great........
Adult Written byMichael H April 9, 2008

My kids really enjoyed it!

Anyone with kids who watch "The Suite Life of Zach and Cody" should consider buying or renting this DVD. My kids are big fans of the Sprouse twins and got a big kick out of seeing them in new roles and checking out the behind the scenes bonus footage. The movie is based on Mark Twain's classic "Prince and The Pauper". It's a great story and a great movie that is family friendly with no swear words. I'd recommend it for anyone with children or young teenagers regardless of whether or not they are already Zach & Cody fans.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Good Movie, But Predictable

Let me just tell you that anyone who adores Dylan and Cole Sprouse (from the hit Disney Channel Show,The Suite Life of Zack and Cody)will absolutely love this movie. Anyone else will think it's good or ok. This is a version of Mark Twain's classic, except with a "modern" twist.It was good,except really predictable for people over 9 years old. Also, I'm not worried about commercialism, but if you are, even though the show is never mentioned in the movie, this is sorta like a tie-in with the Suite Life of Zack and Cody. Also, some of the fake movies in the movie are spoofs on real movies, like Spy Teens is a spoof on Spy Kids and Pirates of the Peninsula is a spoof on Pirates of the Caribbean. Overall, it's a nice movie.