All member reviews for The Sandlot

Kid, 8 years old December 18, 2010

Excellant

I think that this is a great movie but there is some laungage but its not a real problem, I like the part when they try to get the ball from the beast and the part when one of them busted the guts out of a ball, maybe for other families it would be older kids but not our family its good for me, I like it alot.
Kid, 11 years old July 2, 2011

OMG!

This pretty funny when Benny says ''Oh,****'' and then the Beast says ''Oh,****''!
Kid, 12 years old March 12, 2011

i donno..

i just like it cuz benny is super good looking
Kid, 11 years old June 20, 2011

Bad Review, Good Movie

Okay, the teenage-girl oggling thing wasn't really a big deal. The review didn't mention the boys use chewing tobacco then throw up!! I mean, that was the worst part! Really?
Kid, 11 years old April 8, 2011

perfect for children 7 and old

for children for 7 it has a little language but we just watched it in school my teacher squirmed when squints kissed the lifeguard
Kid, 8 years old April 24, 2011

good forkids 9+

I saw it with my parents when i was 7.I liked it. my parents didn't.they said it had REALLY bad laguage.I have to say,they said sh*t,cra*and others. they also had sexy stuff when the boys flirt with teenage girls. if your kid is afriad of dogs don't see this move.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 April 23, 2011

Pointing to PG-13

This should be PG-13 for sure. The cussing, the sexual stuff, the drugs, the vomit scene, it's all factors that point to PG-13.
Kid, 10 years old June 29, 2011

The Sandlot

This movie is really good but it has a lot of bad words. PG- For some peril, language, a scence of tobacco use, a scence of smoking, and some rude humor.
Teen, 17 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... November 11, 2010

very good movie

only cigars i saw babe ruth smoking and languages likes sh-t bitchin crapface hell
Kid, 12 years old April 11, 2010

Great, but a little iffy

This movie is great, but somewhat iffy. The main message is good, but the mild profanity may get in the way. There are a few "Questionable" scenes, but not nuch more. Very-well done, if you ask me.
Teen, 17 years old Written byidkwhat November 19, 2010

good

this movie is made in 1993 not 2002 squints was kissing a lifeguard

I liked it

This movie is really funny but in one scene kids take chewing tabacko to act like the baseall players and there's also a throwing up scene which may make YOU throw up all over the floor. (I almost did lol).
Teen, 14 years old Written bystar April 9, 2008

very funny and very cleaver

This movie will make you laugh and want you to see it over and over again.If you are let's say age 14 plus you probally think its a little to babish for you but you will like it when you get older.

Teen, 13 years old Written byKeds43@aol.com April 9, 2008

Classic

This is one of my fave sports movies! It's a classic! It's really funny when Squints is telling the story about the Beast. I don't know why CSM didn't put that the characters chew tobacco in one scene. They end up vomiting because they go on a Rodeo type of ride. It's very funny, though gross. I reccomend this to every sport movie fan! "You're killing me, Smalls!"

Teen, 13 years old Written byBookWorm94 April 9, 2008

I LOVE this movie. The dog kind of scared me when I was little, but now it's just...a really big dog. lol It has some swearing, but is still a must-see movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written bysyankeesflorida April 9, 2008

This is a wonderful movie

This is a wonderful movie, it is appropiate for all ages. It might seem kind of babyish but it is not. Everybody in my family and people that live around me love this movie boys or girls. I recomend this for all ages and all genders it is very funny, exiting, and appropiate. The acting is pretty good concidering that these are children and they might not be like Adam Sandler. If you have a chance to rent or see this movie I encourage you to do so. This movie is better than all the sequels.
Teen, 15 years old Written byShorty 15 April 9, 2008

Good movie but lot of sexual stuff and they ched tobaco

A Wonderful Production of Comedy, Friendship, and Baseball!

The Sandlot was a proud achievement for 20th Century Fox. I think it is suitable for everyone eight years of age or older.