All member reviews for The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause

Magical (if mindless) family holiday fun.

Adult Written bymimijunebug February 2, 2014

Just Great

Great movie! They'll have you laughing till your pants fall off!
Kid, 12 years old November 11, 2009

a bit more vilont then the rest

This movie isnt as good as the first but it is still really good. But i would recomend having your child be atleast 6 before letting them watch it because it's a bit more vilont then the rest of the santa clause movies.
Teen, 15 years old Written byangel92 April 9, 2008

Parent of a 9 year old Written bycaribbeandream December 5, 2013

Sata is DIVORCED?!!!!!

Santa is divorced and married a cute young blonde thing. That is NOT a theme for a family Christmas movie. Two thumbs down.
Teen, 16 years old Written byOGORMAN May 6, 2012

Hold on to your stockings! This sleigh is going for a bumpy ride... to Canada eh??

Honestly... Once again with the sexy stuff! (see my rant in my Santa Clause 2 review) They put a note in the sexy stuff area because she's pregnant?! Really? You think a family Christmas movie would be trying to imply something by that?! Of course not! Get over yourselves! So... Now that I got that out of the way (again) I can talk to you about how wonderful this third and final installment is. Mrs. Clause is adjusting well to life at the North Pole. That is, until Santa decides to bring Mrs. Clause's parents up for Christmas. Meanwhile, Jack Frost is causing mischief in the factory. He eventually tricks Santa into wishing he'd never been Santa at all. From there Santa (who technically would be Scott Calvin because he never got to be Santa) has to fight Jack for his rightful place as Santa. This third film made me wish there were even more after it. Like maybe Scott retires and turns the business over to Charlie?
Parent of a 5 and 7 year old Written byent_mom December 3, 2011

A 7 year old's review

It's a really good movie, but there may be some tense parts. This one has a villain unlike the first one. We really didn't like Jack Frost.
Kid, 11 years old February 19, 2011

The first was good, the second was Great, but the third is horrible

Horrible!!!!
Kid, 10 years old July 15, 2010

worst one yet

itis ok its is not the best christ mas movie and one of the worst "the santa cluse" movie yet and it is so stuped and pontless
Kid, 11 years old December 24, 2009
Teen, 13 years old Written byreviewgirl13 May 6, 2009

Okay...

Well, in my opinion, I think that it just got old once they kept making more and more of the Santa Clause movies. The first one wasn't too bad, but the more they made, the more stupid they got. I think , though, that younger kids maybe under 9 or 10 would enjoy this. There's no bad language or anything like that.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysayltps April 9, 2008

WHY WASNT THIS MOVIE MADE YEARS AGO?

ONE WORD..FANTASTIC
Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

Adult Written bycaraskaggs April 9, 2008

This movie really gets you into the Christmas Spirit! It was so funny

Adult Written byDLynch April 9, 2008

Cute and Funny for Adults and Kids

This is a good way to spend a Saturday afternoon. Kids will appreciate the prat falls and funny one-liners, Moms and Dads will appreciate Tim Allen and Martin Short's performances.
Adult Written bykellym April 9, 2008

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Parent of a 6 and 6 year old Written byjagness April 9, 2008

good clean fun!

Wholesome mesaage, put others and especially your family before yourself. Enough of a plot with Martin Short as the "Bad guy" to keep even older kids interested.

F-U-N-N-Y!!!

It was the best movie ever! It Had nothing Bad in it!
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Few laughs not worth the scare

I took my 5 year old daughter to see S.C.3 last evening. It started out OK. However Martin Short's depiction of Jack Frost was very convincing of an evil character. When he froze Lucy's parents and locked her in the closet, that's when my daughter freaked out and started sobbing. While I encouraged her to bury her head until the happy ending (hoping I was right), the movie took way to long to get back to happiness and no more mayhem. This isn't a good Santa Clause flick. It was very disappointing. Definitely don't take children younger than 8, if you want to put your money into the seeing the movie at all.
Adult Written bybc5215 April 9, 2008

Another great SC movie

Loved it. Another chapter in the Santa Clause series with Tim Allen. Funny - cute - good points for kids.