All member reviews for The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause

Kid, 12 years old November 11, 2009

a bit more vilont then the rest

This movie isnt as good as the first but it is still really good. But i would recomend having your child be atleast 6 before letting them watch it because it's a bit more vilont then the rest of the santa clause movies.
Teen, 15 years old Written byangel92 April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written byOGORMAN May 6, 2012

Hold on to your stockings! This sleigh is going for a bumpy ride... to Canada eh??

Honestly... Once again with the sexy stuff! (see my rant in my Santa Clause 2 review) They put a note in the sexy stuff area because she's pregnant?! Really? You think a family Christmas movie would be trying to imply something by that?! Of course not! Get over yourselves! So... Now that I got that out of the way (again) I can talk to you about how wonderful this third and final installment is. Mrs. Clause is adjusting well to life at the North Pole. That is, until Santa decides to bring Mrs. Clause's parents up for Christmas. Meanwhile, Jack Frost is causing mischief in the factory. He eventually tricks Santa into wishing he'd never been Santa at all. From there Santa (who technically would be Scott Calvin because he never got to be Santa) has to fight Jack for his rightful place as Santa. This third film made me wish there were even more after it. Like maybe Scott retires and turns the business over to Charlie?
Kid, 11 years old February 19, 2011

The first was good, the second was Great, but the third is horrible

Horrible!!!!
Kid, 10 years old July 15, 2010

worst one yet

itis ok its is not the best christ mas movie and one of the worst "the santa cluse" movie yet and it is so stuped and pontless
Kid, 11 years old December 24, 2009

Teen, 13 years old Written byreviewgirl13 May 6, 2009

Okay...

Well, in my opinion, I think that it just got old once they kept making more and more of the Santa Clause movies. The first one wasn't too bad, but the more they made, the more stupid they got. I think , though, that younger kids maybe under 9 or 10 would enjoy this. There's no bad language or anything like that.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysayltps April 9, 2008

WHY WASNT THIS MOVIE MADE YEARS AGO?

ONE WORD..FANTASTIC
Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

F-U-N-N-Y!!!

It was the best movie ever! It Had nothing Bad in it!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymoviereviewer April 9, 2008

a good family film!

This would be a really good film but it is really more for kids around 8-10 and it has a slow start. I didnt really enjoy it because I havent believed in santa for a long time.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymuzikfreak147 April 9, 2008

The movies kept getting stupider and stupider

Wow, the first one was pretty good, but the Santa Claus movies got so stupid! The third has become your typical preschool movie with the good guy having a goal (Santa: get toys done) and bad guy who wants to ruin it but promises to be good (Jack Frost) NO STORYLINE pretty much, then in the end... -------PlotSpoilerWarning------- When it looks like the bad guy is going to win, he turns good b/c of the magic hug from the 1st grader -------PlostSpoilerEnding------- In the end, I guess younger children would love it, but if you have an older child (9+) then it might seem EXTREMELY juivenille to them.