All teen and kid member reviews for The Scorpion King

Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviewannabe May 25, 2013

WILL GODSMACK PLEASE SHUT UP ALREADY!!!!!!!

I DO NOT LIKE THIS MOVIE!!! THE MOVIE'S MAIN SONG IS "I STAND ALONE" BY GODSMACK; I DON'T LIKE GODSMACK!!!! ANYONE WHO DOES NOT LIKE GODSMACK, DO NOT WATCH!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byJadenp February 14, 2011

Suggested MPAA Rating: R for strong violence throughout and partial nudity.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMaWalker66 July 21, 2013

Teen, 13 years old Written bySomeoneYouDon'tKnow May 19, 2012

Great spin-off with nice acting

This was a great addition to the Mummy franchise. It might not compare to the first film, but it's definitely better than the second, and it was good enough to start a franchise of it's own sequels (which were not as good). It's acting is very nice and the humor is well-balanced. But it seems not to fit the Scorpion King's description shown in The Mummy Returns: in that film, he was said to be evil and power-hungry, but here he is a hero and a good role model. I guess I like him better this way. It's not The Rock's type of movie, but he is nonetheless very dedicated and proves to turn the movie into a thrill ride of fun.
Teen, 15 years old Written byevolinag August 27, 2011

Bad mainstream flick aims at money and lacks... everything.

"The Mummy" was not something great, but at least it was funny. Then "The Mummy Returns" followed and was also funny. Then they decided to make a prequel/spinoff from TMR. The movie is boring, thinking it is original and epic, but fails at everything. The Rock acts like he is a robot, the effects are pretty average, the plot is somewhat familiar, the script features no memorable quotes and it is just a bad movie. That is all i can say. But at least it is better than "Scorpion King 2" which was literally the worst movie i have ever seen. But still, this is just bad. The violence in this movie is not that strong. You briefly see a decapitated head, of which i think, that children under the age of 12 will not handle. But it is not a bloody movie or something.
Kid, 11 years old June 24, 2010

couple word explanation

sucked wasted time this movie sucked i wuz disappointed