All teen and kid member reviews for The Secret Garden

Teen, 15 years old Written bybeachbubbles154 April 9, 2008

This is the perfect movie for anybody to watch.

This movie and the book as well are amazing choices to watch or read. You understand what's going on from the very begining, and it keeps you wanting to know what happens next. It teaches not only kids but others as well how to enjoy the company of people you don't like or if you're just shy. This is a truely amazing choice of intertainment. You can watch or read it as many times as you like without the possibility of the magic leaving it.
Kid, 10 years old May 27, 2013

The Secret Garden, a very good movie.

This is a great movie! If your child is used to action packed films like Iron Man or Spy Kids, then they may get bored quickly. The only thing is that in the beginning, Mary and Colin act very badly and get away with it. The only thing that's a little "scary" is when Colin is screaming loudly because his back hurts badly. This is a good classic movie for ages 7 and up. I hope I helped!
Kid, 11 years old January 2, 2012

A must see movie!!! :)

I recommend this film called The Secret Garden because it is a fantastic film for children at the age of 8. This movie is one of my favorite, it's about a boy called Collin and a girl called Mary there both spoiled brats, but then they change a lot because of Martha and Dickon because they show Collin and Mary the Secret garden.
Kid, 10 years old August 21, 2015

Brings out your emotional side

It is a fantastic film that just touches your heart. I just love when a movie can make you so happy by making you cry. Lots of kids may not love this movie, so you must really enjoy and appreciate movies.
Kid, 9 years old May 30, 2015

This movie was so dark. I can believe all the reviews about how wonderful it was. I had such an uncomfortable feeling after watching it. How it got rated for great role models or positive messages is unknown to me. I would not watch it again.
Teen, 14 years old Written byScreennameGirl March 3, 2012

Great For The Family

This is a great movie for the family. The book is a great book too! Violence might be an issue for younger children because Mary's parents die in a fire in the beginning of the movie. I would recommend seeing it with your kids ages 7 and up in order for them to understand it. It's a great and fun movie to watch. Some even might say it has positive messages.
Kid, 11 years old July 28, 2011

The best family movie ever made which you must see before you die!

This movie combines everything beautiful and joyful and lively. It's very great. It became my favorite movie.
Kid, 9 years old April 30, 2010

Good movie

People who like flowers will love the end of this movie.
Kid, 12 years old February 17, 2010

It's perfect for the older, kids & teens :)

I Love it! Because it tells about friendship & Mary and Colin change by being a spoiled brats into a new persons. They change because of their friends, Dickon & Martha and by leading them to the Secret Garden who change their lives.
Teen, 16 years old Written byanime_freak004 April 9, 2008
Teen, 17 years old Written byjcsoblonde April 9, 2008

a fav since i was little

this is such a beautiful movie!!! i used to watch it all the time when i was little, and now i rent it once in a while on DVD...its a great movie and u will just LOVE the garden and wish u had one just like it!