Kid reviews for The Secret World of Arrietty

Deeply felt anime about loneliness and friendship.

Kid, 10 years old February 27, 2012

Fun and frisky! Who says little people can't to great things

There is some tame violence. It is a great role model about friendship and courage. Great for a family classic!

Kid, 11 years old February 26, 2012

Great and good family movie!Fail, new man.
Teen, 17 years old Written byAllie P. February 26, 2012

Good!

I am not really a fan of this type of animation, but I thought this movie was really well done! Not much for parents to watch out for, but younger children may have trouble understanding the storyline.

Kid, 10 years old February 26, 2012

Amazing!

I believe it is a beautiful heart warming movie

Teen, 16 years old Written bymysteria February 25, 2012

AMAZING!!!!!

I love, love, love miyazaki movies. They are always great and this one is no exception. The artwork is beautiful, the story line in touching, the characters are great, I have nothing bad to say. I'm a teenager and went to see it with my friend of the same age and we both loved it. If you are going to see a movie, no matter your age, I HIGHLY recommend this one.

Kid, 11 years old February 22, 2012

Will Remind You of Older Miyazaki Classics

Miyazaki has done it again! With top-notch hand drawn animation and spectacular writing, this new Miyazaki animation works. There are positive messages and role models. This movie sometimes has a lot of suspense, especially in the beginning. There is a Merecedes Benz car visible in the first few scenes. With only a few flaws in this, I recommend this.

Kid, 8 years old February 20, 2012

I love this movie

This is a good movie for families

Teen, 14 years old Written bysweetrae1 February 19, 2012

Borrow

I thought that this movie was amazing! It brought my attention to the screen, and I would love for everyone to see this movie!

Teen, 14 years old Written bystargirl132 February 19, 2012

okay, so tangled is for 5 year olds, but the SWOA is for 7?

okay, so tangled is for 5 year olds, but the SWOA is for 7? The younger kids won't get the humor, and they might not get the story, but it is defiantly appropriate for little kids. They might feel sad in the end because Arrietty's family moved, but that is just how the story goes.

Teen, 16 years old Written byjohn ajang February 18, 2012

perfect

My siblings watched it and they like it.I think its good for children

Kid, 10 years old February 18, 2012

Sweet!

Well, my family always likes to see the studio Ghibli films. I cant wait to see this one. If you liked this one, then check out Spirited Away, Howls moving castle, and especially my neighbor totoro.