All member reviews for The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

Kid, 12 years old August 20, 2009

cute, sad, amaizng

such a cute movie, really good, really funny, yet really emotional. its totally realistic too, which is cool. i love it. :D
Teen, 13 years old Written byzipzipzap July 14, 2009

such a great movie

i love this movie it is one of my favorties. Great for most ages and sends posative messages about friendship
Kid, 12 years old August 28, 2009

I saw it at age ten. A bit sad :'(. LUVed it though
Kid, 11 years old November 2, 2010

A very good movie for tweens about friendship, summer, love, and of course a pair of jeans. If you are those kinds of parents who don't allow bad language, well there are a few not very appropriate words in this movie but it's no big deal. A good amount of kissing might gross out the younger kids but for tweens, they can handle it. There is drinking there but that was only for one scene. But overall very good movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byZaphrodite April 30, 2012

Book First

If you don't think your kids are ready to see the movie, get the book first. It has less glamorization of high school sex and other things like that.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJaynieLiz March 2, 2014

Amazing!!!

This is my favorite movie and book. I recommend it for anyone who loves romance, friendship, and just love!
Kid, 10 years old February 1, 2014

Awesome!!!!!!

Best movie ever!!!!!!!!! It was a little sad but that only made it better!
Teen, 14 years old Written byvballglam August 2, 2013

Very Cute

very very cute movie. the theme of the movie is great. I used to watch this again and again. younger girls will Love it!!!! There are some sad situations but no violence. There is an implied "situation," but nothing is seen. there is some flirting but nothing major. all in all it is a fantastic movie!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old May 11, 2013

Touching Movie...

I loved The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. This movie was full of emotional moments and feelings. Lena, for example, fell in love with one boy in Greece that her family hates because of his grandfather. She disappoints them all, but they learn to accept him. Carmen goes to North Carolina to see her father, to learn that he has cut her and her mom out of the family. She deals with her feelings and develops a closer relationship with him at the very end. Bridget goes to a soccer camp in Mexico to fall in love with a coach, who she figures out isn't good for her. They become good friends, though. Also, Tibby stays and makes a documentary along with a new twelve year-old friend. In the end, she learns that her friend has leukemia and she taught her lessons about life. The cast was extremely good. The message was, too. Four girls kept their friendship very tight- knit and they also branched out and made new ones. Over all, this movie was very touching.
Kid, 11 years old January 3, 2013

a kids review

I think it is a great story about friendship . The movie is more than a pair of pants .It's about sticking together . Each girl faces a problem , and tries to solve it . Some people can relate to certain situations or charactors . If your a girl this would be a great movie for a sleepover .
Kid, 12 years old November 28, 2012

GREAT!!!! Love the movie and book!

I love this movie I think it is great how it shows how you can stay friends without being together all the time.
Kid, 11 years old July 27, 2012

Brillliant movie for 11 year olds

Well, I think it's really good. Mature 11 year olds should be able to watch this. I don't agree with some adults because there is not bad content.
Kid, 11 years old August 15, 2011

Wow So Good

Luved this movie!
Kid, 11 years old July 26, 2011

Ok

Though the book was WAY better, the movie is more kid friendly. But there are hints that Bridget had sex with her soccer coach.
Teen, 14 years old Written bytheflickchick March 29, 2011

A great movie

OMG i absolutely loved this movie! It has great messages and role models and doesn't really have anything too inappropriate. It's a little sad because ***SPOILER*** a little girl dies, but still, it's a great movie. Watch it!
Kid, 9 years old August 13, 2010

Mature tweens and teens only.

Very good movie,but more for older kids.Bridget sneaks out to drink and dance underage and secretly,and Lena makes quite a scene with her new boyfriend,but alls well ends well.
Kid, 9 years old July 23, 2010

Teen, 13 years old Written byHotaru Chan July 9, 2010

It seems good

I went to see this with my sister and mom since my sister loves the books. I can tell she enjoyed it, but at the time I didn't really understand it (probably because I was so young...) it seems like it was good for preteens and up, little kids will probably be bored
Kid, 10 years old June 22, 2010

Great for 11+ but not appropriate for kids under 9

I loved it!
Kid, 11 years old June 13, 2010

i liked it but not that much. i almost cryed when Bailey died i thought she was cool. and some of the movie was funny