All teen and kid member reviews for The Social Network

Teen, 16 years old Written bythefalconater March 17, 2011

You know what's cool? You? No. This movie.

I absolutely love this movie. Still a little upset it didn't win best picture at the Oscars this year, but nevertheless a definite must see. This movie isn't just about facebook, so don't dive into it thinking its just about that, because that would be ignorant. There is so much more promising aspects of this movie and David Fincher really delivers a fantastic film. Also there is tons of smart, witty humor which I full on appreciate. Smart people for the win.
Teen, 17 years old Written byryan@atlantis March 7, 2011

Overdose on sex takes away from the positive messages this well-done film conveys..

Despite The Social Network being a well-acted and very good film, the sexuality was disgusting for it's rating. The MPAA has once again made a joke of itself by giving this film a PG-13 rating. I wouldn't have had so much of a problem with it if the film had been rated R, but there's content contained herein that I would NEVER want a 13 of 14-year-old to see. And really, the film would have been just as engaging (if not more so) with a mellower take on sexuality.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybananalover March 6, 2011

so good and cool! i luv facebook too
Teen, 15 years old Written byslasher23 March 2, 2011

sexual conten isnt much but language yes
Kid, 12 years old February 28, 2011

very good movie, its excellent but innapropriate.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPearl the girl. February 23, 2011

simply amazing. :)

My favorite movie everrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))) if you havent seen it go get it, you'll love itttt!
Teen, 15 years old Written byWilliam C. February 22, 2011

Well well you know.... Hmmm.... you know...

Very fast paced,some funny bits... It definitely wasn't fincher's best.... But it was ok....
Teen, 15 years old Written byTacoBall February 12, 2011

Good story, but bad movie.

The acting was very well-done and I thought Mark's story was incredible, but like the site says, there was just so much drinking and sex and drugs that it wasn't a very good movie to me anymore. The drinking and stuff didn't even play a major part in the movie. In my opinion they could've edited some of it out because it was very inappropriate.
Teen, 15 years old Written byipeterg123 February 9, 2011

one of my favs of the year
Kid, 8 years old February 6, 2011

cool

good movie!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old February 5, 2011

Good for tweens

Very Good
Kid, 10 years old January 20, 2011

mature tweens and up

This movie was fantastic. Maybe the best movie of 2010. Although, I thought of Mark Zuckerberg and Sean Parker as jerks. I have concerns for parents on the inappropriate stuff. One, the sexuality( there is a party scene showing women in bikinis and people playing strip poker, we also see a couple making out in a bathroom stall and she takes of his pants). Two, the language( 2 f words). Three, the drug and alcohol use(social drinking throughout the film, a girl is seen taking a pill, we see a girl using a bong, and we see a few people snorting cocaine of a woman's abdomen). Overall, a great film.
Kid, 12 years old January 18, 2011

Surprisingly Good!!

This movie sounded EXTREMELY boring to me. I mean, I don't even have a Facebook. Why would I want to watch a movie about Facebook? Well my sister really wanted to see it so I went too. I really liked it. It was fast-paced and interesting. I am very surprised. The acting was great too. Everyone should watch this.
Teen, 13 years old Written byanhjimmy16 January 17, 2011

Teen, 16 years old Written bybradley4846 January 17, 2011

2 f-words, and some other minor languge. sexuality goes by quick and is brief. but it was a surprisingly good movie
Teen, 15 years old Written byOGORMAN January 17, 2011

Good movie with fairly mature content.

If I were to make a movie about Facebook, it would be exactly like this one. Jesse Eisenberg does an outstanding job of portraying the super-smart and sarcastic Mark Zuckerberg. There is plenty of adult content in this movie though, and those who watch should be aware of the sexual content as well as the constant drinking and some drug use.
Kid, 12 years old January 16, 2011

The Catty

This movie is very compelling in feelings. there is not enough action though and the dialogue can drone on and people can constantly babble. The creation of this almost necessary item for the modern teen is interesting, but it also proves or at least tries to convince you that to succeed in business and life, you have to betray your friends. My final verdict is, if you want to hear people talking for 2 and a half hours with compelling dialogue, then this is your movie, but if you want to see a movie where something actually HAPPENS, then stay away from this movie!
Kid, 10 years old January 15, 2011

Great movie

Amazing
Teen, 13 years old Written bymasonlackey January 15, 2011

good movie

good movie
Teen, 13 years old Written byPYEsinc January 15, 2011

Surprising story; excellent film

The language is the first thing to worry about: "s--t" is used throughout (sometimes preceded by "bull"); "f--k" is used three times (twice in a row accompanied by the finger, then once about three minutes later); "a-s" is used a few times. There's also a few disgusting scenes (a long one with two girls making out with barely anything on; another where someone (a Disney Channel star!) unbuckles a man's belt before the camera cuts away). Alcohol is consumed by usually-underage college students constantly. There is some smoking and a whole scene where college students use cocaine and then lie to cops about their age, assuming that 21 is the legal age for the drug. It's interesting how they portray a man who lives a life of stupid choices and hacks Internet as the billionaire he also is. The movie is very well thought out, very excellent, and has an amazing story, though definitely not something to look up to.