All member reviews for The Stepfather (1987)

Popular '80s horror-suspense about parent from hell.

Kid, 10 years old March 17, 2010

The Stepfather Has Off For 12 Years Old

It Been Off For 14 Years Old
Adult Written bypaco17 March 1, 2010

my out look of the step father

The movie the godfatheder was a great movie to me i like violent films and it was very violent and gorry. I would watch this movie with friends and my fiance because they dont like blood and stuff like that so it would be intresting to see how they react. If i summarized the movie the best way i could for u to understand it i would say. This movie is about a man who is a seriel killer. He gets involved with families and kills them when he's done he moves on to another family. After he murdered his last family he meets a woman in a grocery store. She is a divorced mother of three. He gradually gets her to fall in love with him and soon they are engaged. Soon after the oldest son comes home from bootcamp, the step dad faces a problem. The oldest son soon realizes that the step dad is lieing after a conversation at the diner. After finding nothing out about the step dad he decided to ask his girlfriend for help andf she told him he was crazy and needed to drop it. Soon everyone in the family comes to realize they are faced with the challenge of surviving the step father. this is how i would summarize it i think it's an awesome movie and if you haven't seen it you need to.