All teen and kid member reviews for The Terminator

Teen, 13 years old Written bySomeoneYouDon'tKnow September 3, 2012

Phenomenol and groundbreaking

This film is very good. It has some awesome fight scenes and some really slick stop-motion robot scenes at the end. Arnold Schwarzenegger is fantastic as the Terminator, and Linda Hamilton is great as the damsel-in-distress. Michael Biehn is okay too, even if he falls flat sometimes. With freakishly cool action sequences, some awesome special effects, and a ferociously original plot, this movie will shock people for generations to come.
Kid, 10 years old July 24, 2012

Awesome movie

This movie is good for 11 maybe 12+
Kid, 11 years old May 24, 2012

awesome movie!!!!!

it is a veryyyyyyy good movie!! but there is allot of cursing and viloence. also there is some sex...not alot but there is some intence sex. i am 11 years old and this is my FAVORITE movei bu i definently wont recomend this to anyone younger!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byLanmola March 1, 2012

I'LL BE BACK!

Yep! It's the Terminator! The classic from 1984! My parents told me how horrofying this movie was back then: Russia was on the edge to start a war. They had the bomb! Tomorow this movie could be reallaty. There was people saying that 1996 Russia would start the third and final world war! And seeing this movie knowing that would make you unable to sleep for years after! So this is retro action: I won't spoil anything, but just don't expect a too modern imagination of the end of the world. Arnold / The terminator has but one and only goal: to kill Sarah Connor. He won't stop whatever happens. This is really creepy. A lot of violence is used, and you will se blood more than once. There is just one TOO HORRID scene that I could not handle: when Mr Schwarzenegger cuts himself open to fix himself. He bleeds though he is a robot since his skin was based on a living organism, featuring sweat and blood. There are two sex scenes. The first one is not too expressive, but in the other one you see a short shot of sarahs breasts. At the start of the movie you see both Arnold and Michael totaly naked, though they are both hidden in the shadows. Theres also a lot of swearing in the movie, and there is not a cop who does not smoke. Yet it is a great classic, for the grown ups, that everyone should see!
Kid, 8 years old February 12, 2012

i'l be back!

good movie but not really for kids i am very very mature though good movie
Teen, 13 years old Written byBon Java February 4, 2012

Very Good Movie

It is a very good movie. However I don't believe it to be appropriate to people below the age of 13 due to the below.
Kid, 12 years old January 28, 2012

Teen appropriate

THis movie has nudity,intense violence and language
Teen, 13 years old Written bywiipony10 November 20, 2011

EPIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

very good movie there is some blood but not mutch
Teen, 17 years old Written bydavyborn October 12, 2011

Ultra-violent action classic is full of blood and gore

The Terminator is one of the best sci-fi movies...ever. Really, if you haven't yet seen this movie, then you probably aren't old enough to be allowed to do so. Well, despite it's reputation of starting Arnold Schwarzenegger's career after Conan the Barbarian, make no mistake, this is gritty, violent and occasionally gruesome material that will quiet probably be too much for most children and tween's Now, there are many intense scenes of the two main characters running and fleeing from the Terminator, who also shoots many people, including easily over twenty people in one particularly violent police shootout scene, half-way into the movie, but does not end there, with another particularly grisly scene of the Terminator practically dissecting himself and cutting into his arm, eye and more. Also, there is some male nudity during the beginning, and a slightly graphic sex scene near the end. Finally, there is frequent strong profanity in the face of danger and during intense situations. Well, that's it, but if you are a big science fiction fan and can handle the brutal violence of this movie, than you will love it. Seriously, check it out if you haven't already done so.
Kid, 12 years old August 23, 2011

F word is used more than once...

The movie was cheezy and was sometimes really boring and repetitive. When the movie was over I was satisfied but did not love it. It is not what I would strongly reccomend. I have also rated it 15+ because there is a s*x scene where you see them h*****g and you also see Sarah's b**bs, not for kids. In one of the scenes he pulls out his eye and there is blood everywhere. fine for 15 and up. 3/5
Kid, 10 years old August 15, 2011

no kids under 9

i love the movie but may be inappropriate for some kids and it is rated R and that is for a reasen
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 May 30, 2011

One of the best James Cameron films ever.

My rating: PG-13 [borderline with R] for intense sequences of sci-fi action/violence, some nudity, sexual content and language.
Kid, 12 years old May 14, 2011

schwartzenegger have big guns

violent movie with lots of guns and shooting. uses of f**k throughout. a scene of two characters having sex, though the scene is filmed in shadow, so you dont see the ACTUAL scene
Teen, 13 years old Written byPatricks Reviews April 27, 2011

Not as Gory as Robocop

Alot of people compare this to Robocop but the two movies are nothing alike (story wise and gory wise). I saw this movie on AMC (as I did with Predator) and it was TV-14. Now I bought the movie because I liked it alot and there was quit a bit cut out to put it on TV. There is one scene were "The Terminator" is in a hotel and a man outside the door asks... "Is there a dead animal in there or something?" and Arnold's response was "F**k you A**hole," that was one of the part cut out. Another was the Sex scene between Sarah and Kyle. On TV there is no visible nudity however on DVD you can see a glimpse at Linda Hamilton breasts. The only other nudity in the movie is when Arnold comes in at the begging of the movie and you see a clear shot at his buttocks. The violence isn't to high leveled but is still pretty intense.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylizzyjm16 April 10, 2011

mature kids who can take the action

i love this movie. the only thing that should be a concern is the violence and one scean where there is partial nudity
Teen, 13 years old Written byuhya March 19, 2011

THIS IS A GREAT BUT VIOLENT MOVIE.

this movie is an amazing classic, but is very violent, includes sex and infrequent strong language.
Teen, 14 years old Written byT-Rod January 9, 2011

"I'll be back."

This is one of those really good quotable movies. Seriously, some people know these lines but have never even SEEN the movie. "F*ck you, *sshole." "Come with me if you want to live." "You're terminated, f*cker!" "That son of a b*tch took my pants!" But the most famous line(one that Arnold had actually used before in COMMANDO), "I'll be back." Yeah, this was one of those low budget, B-movies that became a really famous Cult phenomenon kind of. Some people say that Robo-Cop ripped off The Terminator, but actually, it's kind of like Freddy Vs. Jason...but with R-rated robot action movies. There was even a game released on the Sega Gensis called "Terminator Vs. Robo-Cop", which I heard was pretty good. But, yeah. I saw this when I was...12? Yeah, I'm pretty sure I was 12. And my parents were pretty skeptical about if I should watch it, but I did. And I thought it was really cool! The sex scene was kind of awkward to watch with my parents(aren't they always?), but other than that, I really enjoyed the movie. ESPECIALLY the stop-motion Terminator in the end! YEAH! Stop-motion kicks CGI's special effects...most of the time. But the only things you should really think about before showing your kids is the language(a few uses of the f-word and other miscelanious obscenities); the sex scene(a few brief side-boobs, and butts) and they might be to immature to NOT make childish jokes about a naked Arnold; and the violence. Usually, it's too dark to see most of the blood, but some scenes of mention are: A punk is killed by getting punched through the chest. The Terminator's bloody hand is seen. The Terminator goes to a gun store to purchase weapons and upon receiving the goods, shoots the clerk. A woman is shot several times, off-screen. Later, a police photograph of her corpse is briefly seen. In one sequence many police officers are shot and killed. Several people are darkly shot apart with a large laser/machine gun weapon. The Terminator cuts open his arm with a scalpel, bloody flesh is shown, moments later it does the same to its eye. But the GOOD stuff is the strong, female lead, and the brave Kyle Reese. So, aLL-iN-aLL: I really liked it. It was a fun, action-packed 80's movie with some good acting and some kick-*ss stop motion in the end. Not my favorite 80's movie(nor my favorite Terminator) but a really good movie. 8.1/10. Go check it out!
Teen, 13 years old Written byjackRH07 January 6, 2011

"Come with me, if you want to live"

I loved this move. Great story, characters, etc. Some sceanes between Kyle Reese and Sarah Connor, and about 15 f-words. Kyle is a good role model, going out of his way to save Sarah. The T-800 is one of the greatest villians of all time. But if you don't like violence, don't see it. NO ONE UNDER 13 should see it though.
Kid, 12 years old January 6, 2011

it was awesome even though the guy died. the cyborg was very hard to kill
Teen, 13 years old Written bymanay_4511 October 26, 2010

Pretty okay, lots of teenagers and adults will enjoy it!!!

This movie shows buttocks, breasts, and it shows the penis while in the shadow once, lots of graphic violence which is fine. Also, plenty of coarse language. Teenagers will enjoy watching it forever and ever!!