All member reviews for The Tigger Movie

Tigger's bouncy quest will appeal to younger viewers.

Adult Written bynduns January 25, 2011

Better than I remember it being

It's odd how much I like this one. I mean, it suffers from the problem commonly associated with Pooh movies in that it barely has any story and does everything in its power to draw it out for as long as it can, but there's just something lovable about this movie. Yeah, Tigger does come across as childish, but that's part of his character. He's not trying to be mean. He's just a child inside and doesn't know better. I love how they brought in the Sherman Brothers to write the songs. They still do an excellent job.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDinosaurhunter1 March 9, 2015

FUN!

This is a fun movie that teaches the meaning of true family, it may seem pretty harmless, but it can get a little intense. One scene is where Tigger where saves everone from a avalanche, but he gets caught in it. But brave little Roo lumps in and saves him. Otherwise it's okay. However there is one scene where Tigger runs away to find his real family, this may make some little kids think it will be funny to do that
Teen, 14 years old Written byScoobydoo2251 December 7, 2014

My childhood favorite, and still love it today!

I think this movie is awesome, it has a great story about family, friendship and loyalty, and I think it's going to appeal to the young and the young-at-heart a bouncey good time.
Kid, 12 years old April 27, 2014

At least I like it...

It's fun to watch as character Tigger goes on search for his family. It has great messages, like that friends are always there for you. It may be a bit to sad for children under 4, but if you can handle that with 3, it's ok.
Adult Written byJEDI micah November 25, 2012

Ah, sweet sweet memories!

I always thought that Tigger should be the star of Winnie the Pooh! He is my absolute favorite Pooh character! And I'm glad that he has his own movie! I've seen this movie so many times when I was little, and I hope that someday I'll see it again! Parents, if your kids haven't seen this movie, find a way to see it because it makes a perfect family movie for the weekend!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySomeoneYouDon'tKnow April 23, 2012

A bit edgy, but still cute

This was an OK Pooh film, but I must admit that it is just a tad bit edgier than most Pooh material. I wouldn't say that it's strait up scary, but there is a mildly intense avalanche sequence, and when Tigger goes to search for his family, he gets a bit teary. This appears to be reincarnating some elements from Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin (which was VERY scary) in terms of the occasional emotional moments, but not too too much. I wouldn't call this the best Pooh film, but I wouldn't call it the worst, either. It has some cute songs and nice, innocent fun, so take your 4 year olds to see it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFILMCRITIC500 April 23, 2012

annoying Poo story is to stupid and screwed up for anyone

this is a poorly and patheticly made movie. anything that is about Winnie the Poo is deffinitly pathetic and shouldnt be watched by anyone because its so stupid. there is one good catch in this bland junkyard of a movie: its the big avalanche at the end
Parent of a 3 year old Written byLtTawnyMadison August 6, 2011

Many scenes of danger

The movie is OK, but there are several scary parts where characters are in grave physical danger. Example: an avalanche!
Kid, 12 years old August 1, 2011

If you hate this, there's somthing that needs fixing about your puny brain

I like this. I like Disney. So WHAT if I still like "kid stuff"!? I like this!!! It's like most Disney stuff, in that it has some of those classic ;)-to-the-grown-ups things that go straight over young kid's heads. But I get them. I'm sorry if your opinion is not mine, but...Tigger is my fav character in the Pooh series. Yeah, so he's childish. SO WHAT!?!?!?!? He's TIGGER!!! It's just...part of his character!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byDominicboo1 May 7, 2011

Pooh and his friends are always adorable, and loving. This is the best movie for Tigger fans, because as the title suggests it his movie. The avanlance scene might frighten younger viewers, but that's highly unlikely.
Kid, 11 years old April 25, 2011

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Winnie the pooh is my all time favorite disney hand drawn cartoon in the whole wide world! I love this movie!!!
Kid, 10 years old February 18, 2011

for everyone

i love it because it has such a good story and group of characters
Kid, 10 years old January 23, 2011

Perfect for eveyone

Kid, 12 years old January 5, 2011

I love this movie as a kid!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymanay_4511 September 12, 2010

Teen, 14 years old Written by96grlpowrCE August 13, 2010

Cute movie, you may cry!

I liked this movie a lot when I was little and saw it in the theatres. It made me cry, actually. Hehehe. Just have a box of tissues on hand when you see this.
Parent Written byT Dv August 5, 2010

Not interesting for my 2 year old; maybe next year.

Tigger is a bit too whiny in this movie for my taste. Aside from that, this particular angsty storyline wasn't gripping for my 2 year old. I'll try this movie again next year, when she's 3.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySooSawiwi August 20, 2009

Warning - It'll make you cry

I loved this movie!! It has an amazing message and sappy viewers like me will be wiping away tears when tigger has his sad moments. Some things might go over the head of 2 year olds, but hey! it's winnie the pooh!
Teen, 14 years old Written byjazzyjammrz April 9, 2008

call me a dork...

i luv winnie the pooh its soooo cute! i collect disney stuff, so.... anyway, like all pooh movies this is fun, kiddy, and cute. call me a dork, but Pooh movies are way too adorable!
Adult Written bytommysportsgirl April 9, 2008