All member reviews for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 2

Final Twilight focuses on Edward and Bella's legacy.

Adult Written bythemerrykitchen November 16, 2012

too much for this loving mother to handle

Spoiler alert! I have not read the books, so was completely unprepared for the topic of vampire children that showed up in a heart-wrenching manner in the movie! When it shows an illegally-made vampire boy (about age 4) with a bloody mouth and then his mother killed by the Voltori followed by his own destruction (doesn't actually show his head being torn off), I thought I might explode with horror, and have felt ill ever since seeing it. Spoiler alert! The entire battle scene at the end was gripping, to say the least, but then to find out it was all a prophetic vision was pretty lame, in my opinion. Sorry to say.
Educator Written byflower2011 November 16, 2012

This is NOT a Children's Movie!!! But it was epic!!!

For ages 13 and up. Overall, the only language that was found throughout the movie were the h-word, a-word, and d-word, all three being used maybe a total of three times together not each! If you could stand the sex scenes in "Breaking Dawn Part 1" then this will not be a problem. There are flashes of skin for the sex scene, like Bella and Edward kissing passionately, their legs, and some movement.. The most skin you see is Edward shirtless and a side view of one of Bella's breast that is mostly covered up with her arms. There are a few sexual innuendos made after this scene and later on more passionate kissing, but that is about it. There is a huge twist in the movie that will shock you! This is a great mix of love, emotion, and action. In reference to the violence, there is more violence in this movie than the other ones. More heads rolling, fire burning bodies, etc.
Kid, 12 years old November 16, 2012

BEST. MOVIE. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This movie is not a disappointment. It is the second best movie i have seen. Ever (Titanic is the first). I went to the 10:00 showing with my friend and I was extremely happy. I started reading the books when i was 8, i have seen all the movies and read all the books. I have loved all the movies and loved all the books. Breaking Dawn was the best book and This movies was the best movie out of all of them. As my friend said: "It is better than all other movies combined." And it truly is. There is a little spot towards the end that made me confused and like the movie didn't go off the book at all, but then afterwards, it all changes, and it makes the movie better. Hint: think Alice's visions... haha. There is lots of violence during the "battle" scene. Lots of vampire's heads are getting ripped off. There is some sex where Bella and Edward well, they have sex. Bella says, "Wow you were holding back." lots of kissing, but no nudity is shown. This movie is truly amazing. The hunt scene at the beginning is just thrilling, and it makes you want to be a vampire. Then at the end, it shows all the characters from all the movies in the credits. I cried at the end. No joke. Haha i am an emotional person. But it is truly a wonderful movie and a great end to the series. Well, i never want it to end, but if it has to end, this is a good way to end it. Warning: if you are a huge twihard and you have read all the books and seen all the movies, you will cry. I am not joking about this. But, anyways, please see this movie. It is almost the best movie i have ever seen, it is heartwarming, and wonderful. However, kids under the age of 11 might not like the violence or the sex scenes\references. Any other girl will love this movie though!!! Please see!
Parent Written bytravelmom12345 November 16, 2012

Not for young kids....tweens and over, go for it!

As an adult and Twilight fan, I loved this movie. As a mom of a young child (who has seen the other movies in the series but has specific scenes he does not want to watch- birth in BD1 for example), I think this movie is too violent even in the absence of blood. Not to mention the sexual scenes, even if no genitals shown it is still IMO not for young children.
Kid, 12 years old March 27, 2013

The Twilight Saga:Breaking Dawn Part 2 (2012)

amazing end to an amazing series but theres one sex scene but its really nothing to worry about because it pretty much focuses on only their faces but all in all its pretty good! P.S (spoiler alert) big fight/decapitation scene pretty awesome!
Kid, 11 years old February 7, 2014

GOOD MOVIE

NOW THIS LAST MOVIE IS GOOD. GOOD THAN 4 MOVIES
Educator Written byvictoria129 December 31, 2013

No one under 13...

Great movie but so not for kids under 13! There is a mild of sex scene and the battle scene is intense and very sad.
Kid, 9 years old April 13, 2013

Not good for children younger than 14

Yes, it does use many innapropriate things even if I watched it when I was 9. There is cursing, sex, and violence.
Teen, 13 years old Written byshreyasee February 11, 2013

love is the best solution

i think to love is a beautiful experience, but sometimes just flirts rome in the air but one time comes when a deep felling comes from the heart thats true love and if parents supports it, it surely goes never ending cause love is the only solution for everything in this world. and that we call a lovebird forgetting the world around them continues with their lives and family.
Parent of a 10 and 12 year old Written byLupak January 29, 2013

Sucks

I hate saying this, but, common sense screwed up...this should be no-no for 14, like just married.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybethanylucas123 January 4, 2013

Breaking Dawn part 2

This movie is great for children 13 and up it captures Bella's daughter. Though there is sexual references and graphic violence it is a great movie. There is a few passionate kisses and one love sex scene this movie has great picture. It captures the importance of family and sticking together.
Educator and Parent of a 12, 14, and 15 year old Written byVampireLips January 2, 2013

It's relatively good! :)

Very voilent for the twilight series, but other than that its pretty good. A small sex scene, and a bit of swearing nothing significant
Teen, 13 years old Written byderpcakes45 December 29, 2012

Perfect ending

This was the best movie out of the whole series. There was way more violence and way, way. way more sex in this one. Edward literally rips Bella's clothes off every chance he gets. A few people get there heads literally torn off. Bella and Edward are great parents to Renesmee.
Teen, 14 years old Written byGreysonGirl98 December 8, 2012

Soooo much sex

WAY too much pretty graphic sex scenes for any kids. The story is good though.
Parent of a 11 year old Written byMy two cents November 25, 2012

Ok for some kids under 13

I took 10 & 11 year olds who has seen the previous Twilight movies. It really wasn't that bad. Yes, there is violence, but they cut away from the scenes pretty quickly and show very little gore, plus there are many more positive messages and images in this beautiful film. If your child has scene the other Twilights, Lord of the Rings, or other intense movies, s/he should be absolutely fine with this movie, with an adult.
Kid, 12 years old November 17, 2012

Must see

Kid, 12 years old November 9, 2014

Spoiler Alert!

Bella is now a vampire! She is less dependant on Edward and is way cooler! This is always the movie where everything comes together since its the last of the saga. Bella's vampire daughter, Renesmé, is growing fast and is no longer CGI! She has incredible powers and we find out that Jacob has imprinted on her! The end battle might be traumatizing to sensitive crowds and many beloved characters die... or so you think!
Kid, 12 years old October 8, 2014

I think it is not that bad for anyone 12+
Teen, 13 years old Written bymarleyquenten September 18, 2014

this movie is the follow up to the teen friendly first twilight flick. this movie unlike the first 2 or 3 are more adult based. more sex more violence and more adult content. i think a mature 13 year old or an immature 14 year old are good age groups for the last 2 films.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDorotea Dukovac August 19, 2014

AWSOME!!!

It is the best of all Twilight movies. The movie is full of exiting scenes. Every moment you are waiting that something happens, no mater what, you are just waiting to see what happens next.