All member reviews for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 2

Kid, 12 years old November 16, 2012

BEST. MOVIE. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This movie is not a disappointment. It is the second best movie i have seen. Ever (Titanic is the first). I went to the 10:00 showing with my friend and I was extremely happy. I started reading the books when i was 8, i have seen all the movies and read all the books. I have loved all the movies and loved all the books. Breaking Dawn was the best book and This movies was the best movie out of all of them. As my friend said: "It is better than all other movies combined." And it truly is. There is a little spot towards the end that made me confused and like the movie didn't go off the book at all, but then afterwards, it all changes, and it makes the movie better. Hint: think Alice's visions... haha. There is lots of violence during the "battle" scene. Lots of vampire's heads are getting ripped off. There is some sex where Bella and Edward well, they have sex. Bella says, "Wow you were holding back." lots of kissing, but no nudity is shown. This movie is truly amazing. The hunt scene at the beginning is just thrilling, and it makes you want to be a vampire. Then at the end, it shows all the characters from all the movies in the credits. I cried at the end. No joke. Haha i am an emotional person. But it is truly a wonderful movie and a great end to the series. Well, i never want it to end, but if it has to end, this is a good way to end it. Warning: if you are a huge twihard and you have read all the books and seen all the movies, you will cry. I am not joking about this. But, anyways, please see this movie. It is almost the best movie i have ever seen, it is heartwarming, and wonderful. However, kids under the age of 11 might not like the violence or the sex scenes\references. Any other girl will love this movie though!!! Please see!
Kid, 12 years old November 17, 2012

Must see

Teen, 14 years old Written byBooks rule November 17, 2012

Wow!

The finale was really good. There was twist at the end that I didn't see coming. Also at the end they show all the characters that had a part in all five movies. I liked how they did that. A bit confusing at some parts, but in the end you will most likely have your questions answered.
Kid, 12 years old November 17, 2012

Amazing Final Installment to an Epic Saga!

The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 2, in my opinion, is the best Twilight movie out of all in the saga. Not too much language in this final installment; but there is some sexual content, a couple romantic scenes between Edward and Bella, and a few passionate kisses throughout the movie. There's an epic battle sequence with lots of lives lost and violence such as decapitations, burning, kicking, punching, etc., but nothing too graphic or gory. It has a great ending though, what with the surprise twist. Breaking Dawn Part 2 ended the saga amazingly and the Twilight Saga will always live on in our hearts!
Teen, 13 years old Written byRango813 November 17, 2012

I loved it, but very violent!

I absolutely loved this movie! I saw it at the 10:00 showing with the other girl that commented about that. It was so good! The beginning was really cool, and so was seeing Bella hunting and all of that stuff. But the part that stood out to me most was the battle. *SPOILER ALERT* It was EXTREMELY violent and made my stomach churn. There's no blood or anything, but so many of your favorite characters die in it and it makes you feel sick. First, Carlisle dies, and that image is stuck in my head (Aro is holding something, the camera pans down and it's Carlisle's head with a distorted expression.) Chaos and many, MANY decapitations ensue. Carlisle, Jasper, Aro, Jane, Marcus, Caius, and Demetri all die, but I may have left some out. The battle is probably the most visceral and graphic battle I've ever seen in Twilight. The worst part was looking at the screen and seeing your favorites die (Edward almost dies, which I was screaming about (Team Edward/Renesmee)). Luckily, it turns out to be a vision of Alice's.*END OF SPOILER* The only other bad part was the sex. It's way worse in this one than in Part 1 (to me). No nudity, though. It's only in one scene, but still. For Team Jacob: Jacob takes off his shirt and strips to his underwear (so many people started screaming in my theater), which is really funny because it's in front of Charlie. In fact, Jacob gets most of the funny lines in this movie.. Anywho, this movie was AMAZING. The battle just drives it all home, even my friend and I were screaming THIS IS NOT IN THE BOOK!!! So yeah, thats the movie and I hope you love it. Good luck :D
Kid, 11 years old November 21, 2012

Animated violence isn't worth concern.

I adore this movie. Easily the best in the series. The violence? Sooooo fake looking. Renesmae was a lovable character. Bella was finally happy. The credits had even the most minor characters throughout the series with a picture of them. With Bella, Edward, and Jacub, it flipped to the book and highlited their names. I guess that could be a form of consumerism. So sad it's over. Very happy with film!!
Kid, 10 years old November 19, 2012

Going out with a bang

always read the books before I see the movies. I just prefer to have sort of idea of what I am getting myself into. I loved the Twilight Saga. The books were very well written and enjoyable for any age. Then the first movie came out. I agree with anyone who complains about Kristen Stewart's acting. She IS terrible. She acts like she is trying to force everything out of her mouth. The acting from everyone in the first couple of movies was pretty blah. Come Eclipse and Breaking Dawn 1, things were getting better, with the exception of Kristen. I wasn't expecting much from this movie. I had been told that they had pretty much re-written 1/3 of the book, but as is tradition for me, I had my ticket for the 10pm showing on 11/15. I was in love with the movie. Even Kristen Stewart had improved with her looks and acting. She still wasn't great with her acting, but it was better than before. The casting was great. However, the character of Alistair wasn't how the book portrayed him and that was disappointing. Lee Pace as Garrett is by far my favorite casting. Talk about Hort!!! McKenzie Foy playing Renesmee was so great. She is a beautiful, talented little girl and has a very bright future ahead of her. Now, I will admit, I was ready to walk out of the movie when the fight scene started. The moment Carlisle was killed, I wanted to run. I couldn't believe that they had changed the book that much. That was going overboard. In the back of my mind though, I had a feeling that it was all a ruse. The director sure did a fantastic job sending the saga out with a bang. I have already seen it twice and can't wait to see it again and again and again.
Kid, 12 years old November 21, 2012

Awesome, however, had a unsatisfying ending

this movie was awesome, however, the violence would be too much for young kids.also, the end of the movie was not really satisfying. there was also many violent and pointless scenes.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymrlucien November 18, 2012

A Decent Ending to the Excellent Series

Bella really comes into her own as an independent woman in this film. As she is now a beautiful vampire, she no longer relies on her male friends for protection. There is one scene of sex, which isn't as explicit as the sex in Breaking Dawn Part 1. There are many deaths and heads being ripped off in the battle but, [SUPER SPOILER ALERT!!!!!] the battle turns out to be imaginary.
Teen, 13 years old Written byandreslabro November 17, 2012

forever

it shows that marriage and being a parent is a big compromise and its forever till dead and that violence dosen't get to anything -good
Teen, 13 years old Written byK bug November 17, 2012

GO SEE IT!!!!

AMAZING! WOW!!! GO SEE IT!!!! People say that a bunch of people die but nobody does, they just dont get the twist in the end. BEST BY FAR!!!! GO SEE IT!!!!
Kid, 12 years old February 16, 2013

The end of the saga

This second part of this fabulous movie is amazing! Bella is an vamp and there is one sex scene but there's a lot of violence but not too bad. Kids from the ages of 12 and up should be able to watch it. It was an amazing movie.
Teen, 17 years old Written byAngie853 December 3, 2012

Best of Twilight

The best of all the twilight movies. Meant for teens because of some of the violence and one particular sex seen that really isn't appropriate for kids below 12.
Kid, 11 years old November 22, 2012

Twilight forever

It was the best twilight movie ever! My freinds and i went and they loved it.!:) Theres only 1 inapropiate scene. It will make your laugh, cry,and clap at the very end. Let me just tell u there is a "twist to it". I will miss twilight . i hope they make another one. A thankyou to stephenie meyer. :) Twilight will live Forever :)
Teen, 13 years old Written byKristarie November 21, 2012

Great Movie for Tweens and Teens!!

This movie did not focus on sex at all. There is one scene but it is like 30 seconds long. There is a little talk of it afterwords, but then it disappears completely. Violence was not that bad either. Vampires are killed by decapitation and fire. And, vampires don't have blood so it not the visual that make it PG-13, its the thought really.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMovieGirlxo December 5, 2012

Amazing Movie

I marked violence just for some young people who do not like anything with blood in it. I mean this whole series IS about vampires soo... Anyway! I don't understand why they rated this 3 stars. This was the best movie out of the whole series. The first part of breaking dawn wasn't too great. It was just gory, sex-filled and gross all together. The second part was very amazing! I marked sex just because there is one scene where they have brief sex, no noises, no nudity, just their faces and the guy's chest at one point. It is maybe two minutes at the most. Love this movie! 11 year old's should be able to see this movie but if I had an 11 year old, I'd still fast forward that brief scene just because, that's me. :)
Teen, 14 years old Written byNovalita December 5, 2012

AMAZING MOVIE!!!

There was an extremely upsetting fight scene which including much ripping off of heads and setting people on fire. Be careful with your more sensitive children. Also, a VERY steamy scene, but it doesn't show anything. This was certainly the best of all 5 movies. The actors breathed life into their characters, unlike any of the other movies and it was a very powerful, tear-jerking movie. If you are a twi-hard, you will not be disappointed with this movie!
Kid, 10 years old March 9, 2013

twilight saga breaking dawn part 2

its about vampires fighting for edward and bellas child neresimae and jacob has to take care of her for a while
Teen, 16 years old Written byChinadoll17 March 9, 2013

A great one!

I think that the ending of the movie was disapointing, but the movie overall was as sucess... I advise parents watch with their child if their child is under 14.
Kid, 12 years old January 4, 2013

A great end to the saga!

Breaking Dawn Part 2 was not as nearly as bad as Breaking Dawn Part 1. There is one love scene that shows and bare backs but it mainly focuses on their faces. The final battle is EXTREMELY violent. Heads are snapped, decapitated and there are many intense sequences. Overall any tween or teen that is mature can see this movie. Its a go!