All member reviews for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 2

average

average
Kid, 11 years old March 28, 2013

Who like this?

Lame,lame,LAME! Oh,gosh. They have really messed up. Incredibly stupid. End.
Kid, 10 years old March 9, 2013

twilight saga breaking dawn part 2

its about vampires fighting for edward and bellas child neresimae and jacob has to take care of her for a while
Teen, 16 years old Written byChinadoll17 March 9, 2013

A great one!

I think that the ending of the movie was disapointing, but the movie overall was as sucess... I advise parents watch with their child if their child is under 14.
Kid, 12 years old February 16, 2013

The end of the saga

This second part of this fabulous movie is amazing! Bella is an vamp and there is one sex scene but there's a lot of violence but not too bad. Kids from the ages of 12 and up should be able to watch it. It was an amazing movie.
Kid, 11 years old February 16, 2013

The Best Movie But Be Mature ;)

I am a die hard twilight fan and watched all the movies. When breaking dawn pt.2 came out after the long wait i saw and i give it 5 out of 5 stars!!! In the movie there is a scene where bella and edward...you know ....kiss. but other than that ur family or younger twilight fans shall be thrilled when u say thats the movie for family movie night! ;)
Teen, 13 years old Written byidawowcat February 14, 2013

Bad Acting and a first arrival to what teens shouldn't do.

Well as a great man once said....I got nothing okay, the first thing you have to know Edward and Bella WILL GET IN THE BED AND well you know the flower of nature lol, secondly if you don,t want you child to see people ripping off heads well yeah, thirdly it has horrible effects I had to say it sorry sorry and acting. 2 and a half stars :/ disappointed
Kid, 12 years old January 4, 2013

A great end to the saga!

Breaking Dawn Part 2 was not as nearly as bad as Breaking Dawn Part 1. There is one love scene that shows and bare backs but it mainly focuses on their faces. The final battle is EXTREMELY violent. Heads are snapped, decapitated and there are many intense sequences. Overall any tween or teen that is mature can see this movie. Its a go!
Teen, 15 years old Written bybethanylucas123 January 4, 2013

Breaking Dawn part 2

This movie is great for children 13 and up it captures Bella's daughter. Though there is sexual references and graphic violence it is a great movie. There is a few passionate kisses and one love sex scene this movie has great picture. It captures the importance of family and sticking together.
Teen, 13 years old Written byderpcakes45 December 29, 2012

Perfect ending

This was the best movie out of the whole series. There was way more violence and way, way. way more sex in this one. Edward literally rips Bella's clothes off every chance he gets. A few people get there heads literally torn off. Bella and Edward are great parents to Renesmee.
Teen, 14 years old Written byironkid21 December 15, 2012

(THIS IS COMING FROM A "TWILIGHT" HATER) final "Twilight" sequel is hiarious (I guess it wasn't supposed to be)

I HATED "Twilight", "New Moon", and "Breaking Dawn Part 1" and found "Eclipse" mediocre but this one is definitely an improvement mainly due to this time ACTUAL acting, an interesting story, an epic (yet hilarious) final fight and hilarious unintentional comedy. I wasn't planning to see this but got dragged by my friends and thinking it would suck but was really surprised. This movie when you compare it to the others is actually mildly enjoyable. Kristen Stewart is actually good this time since her character now actually requires acting unlike the others and her lackluster performance in the EXTREMELY AWFUL "Snow White and The Huntsman" and everybody else was pretty good but well...Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner are still doing their same routine. But the best performance has to be by far Michael Sheen as a voltouri villian. Me and my friends were laughing SO HARD and keep quoting some of the things he said. "OOOOOH BELLAAA!!!" "WOOOOO!!!" and so on. The writing, and CGI are so bad and ridiculous it's just downright hilarious!!! Overall, I'm not gonna say it's a good movie but if you want a hilarious comedy that's not supposed to be funny...I recommend it and hey...the other 4 are A LOT worse. 10+
Teen, 13 years old Written byGabix13 December 13, 2012

Unnecessary Violence

Great movie with lots of twists and turns. The final battle is epic but gory 17 heads are ripped off *spoiler* when Carlisles head was ripped off by Ari, he is seen holding the severed head by the hair which is very graphic, a head is torn of splitting down the cheeks until it was ripped off. Seth, Aro, Carlisle and Jaspers deaths are all disturbing and too graphic. A baby vampire is also killed. There are unnecessary amounts off violence but over all good film
Teen, 17 years old Written bydiako feiz December 13, 2012

for 17 is great not for 14 or 15

Dont let the kids wahtch it so bad it is just for 16 and up not 13
Teen, 14 years old Written byGreysonGirl98 December 8, 2012

Soooo much sex

WAY too much pretty graphic sex scenes for any kids. The story is good though.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMovieGirlxo December 5, 2012

Amazing Movie

I marked violence just for some young people who do not like anything with blood in it. I mean this whole series IS about vampires soo... Anyway! I don't understand why they rated this 3 stars. This was the best movie out of the whole series. The first part of breaking dawn wasn't too great. It was just gory, sex-filled and gross all together. The second part was very amazing! I marked sex just because there is one scene where they have brief sex, no noises, no nudity, just their faces and the guy's chest at one point. It is maybe two minutes at the most. Love this movie! 11 year old's should be able to see this movie but if I had an 11 year old, I'd still fast forward that brief scene just because, that's me. :)
Teen, 14 years old Written byNovalita December 5, 2012

AMAZING MOVIE!!!

There was an extremely upsetting fight scene which including much ripping off of heads and setting people on fire. Be careful with your more sensitive children. Also, a VERY steamy scene, but it doesn't show anything. This was certainly the best of all 5 movies. The actors breathed life into their characters, unlike any of the other movies and it was a very powerful, tear-jerking movie. If you are a twi-hard, you will not be disappointed with this movie!
Teen, 17 years old Written byAngie853 December 3, 2012

Best of Twilight

The best of all the twilight movies. Meant for teens because of some of the violence and one particular sex seen that really isn't appropriate for kids below 12.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymichaelhpt137 December 3, 2012

Breaking Dawn part 2 Review

It has a really good plot throughout. There is one intimate scene but it doesn't show any nudity. There is a little violence but no blood. I don't think it had a lot of language in it. You may need to see the other movies to get the plot. It is a good movie for teens.
Teen, 14 years old Written byjust_smile_xx November 28, 2012

my quick review

breaking dawn was great ending to the twilight saga. loved it.
Kid, 12 years old November 25, 2012

Really Great End to the Series

This movie was by far the best twilight movie in the saga. I'm 12 and my mom had second thoughts about me seeing it but I thought it was fine. Then again there are different people in this world who don't allow their children to really watch the type of things that I watch so I wouldn't say that this movie is for everyone. There is one scene where Bella and Edward and having sex but it's very clean you can't see anything and it shows them lying on the floor naked talking for a little while. SPOILER ALERT! As for the violence some of my favorite characters died and that was disturbing but then when we found out that it was all just a prophetic vision that made me feel way better. END OF SPOILERS. Please do think carefully before you let your kids watch this but don't be one sided. Really think about the pros and cons and consider EACH one carefully.