All member reviews for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 2

Teen, 17 years old Written byleslie9879 November 10, 2013

BEST MOVIE EVA

ITS AMAZING BEST MOVIE YET NOT FOR KIDS :) -im only putting positive role model and positive messege cuz i wanna be bellaaaa!!!!<3-
Kid, 11 years old November 2, 2013

NOT 4 KIDZ

Much violence, sex and cussing.
Teen, 17 years old Written byJack Cassidy September 30, 2013

Don't Waste Your Time!!!!

RUBBISH!!!!!!! This is a really bad film and is highly un recomended!
Teen, 13 years old Written byirishmb June 27, 2013

what age is okay

well i think that it should be for teens it has a few mature themes so you need to know what your kid knows in mature topics and a bit on the langueg
Teen, 13 years old Written byemcfa3000 May 27, 2013

YES(because my last review was called NO)

You could finish this sentence when you see the film: if you think about it, nothing actually... Good film, must see for twilight fans of course. Not as good as the first three, better than part one, maybe. But this one might not be suitable for people who are sensitive, if you're a die hard fan (not the film die hard), you might get really sad at some parts, but I won't spoil it. There's some graphic violence, but they're vampires, so it's different.
Teen, 17 years old Written byAngela Delia May 15, 2013

Great for teens and over, not for kids!

Not good for kids under 13-14.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySomeoneYouDon'tKnow April 21, 2013

average

average
Kid, 11 years old March 28, 2013

Who like this?

Lame,lame,LAME! Oh,gosh. They have really messed up. Incredibly stupid. End.
Kid, 10 years old March 9, 2013

twilight saga breaking dawn part 2

its about vampires fighting for edward and bellas child neresimae and jacob has to take care of her for a while
Teen, 16 years old Written byChinadoll17 March 9, 2013

A great one!

I think that the ending of the movie was disapointing, but the movie overall was as sucess... I advise parents watch with their child if their child is under 14.
Kid, 12 years old February 16, 2013

The end of the saga

This second part of this fabulous movie is amazing! Bella is an vamp and there is one sex scene but there's a lot of violence but not too bad. Kids from the ages of 12 and up should be able to watch it. It was an amazing movie.
Kid, 11 years old February 16, 2013

The Best Movie But Be Mature ;)

I am a die hard twilight fan and watched all the movies. When breaking dawn pt.2 came out after the long wait i saw and i give it 5 out of 5 stars!!! In the movie there is a scene where bella and edward...you know ....kiss. but other than that ur family or younger twilight fans shall be thrilled when u say thats the movie for family movie night! ;)
Teen, 13 years old Written byidawowcat February 14, 2013

Bad Acting and a first arrival to what teens shouldn't do.

Well as a great man once said....I got nothing okay, the first thing you have to know Edward and Bella WILL GET IN THE BED AND well you know the flower of nature lol, secondly if you don,t want you child to see people ripping off heads well yeah, thirdly it has horrible effects I had to say it sorry sorry and acting. 2 and a half stars :/ disappointed
Kid, 12 years old January 4, 2013

A great end to the saga!

Breaking Dawn Part 2 was not as nearly as bad as Breaking Dawn Part 1. There is one love scene that shows and bare backs but it mainly focuses on their faces. The final battle is EXTREMELY violent. Heads are snapped, decapitated and there are many intense sequences. Overall any tween or teen that is mature can see this movie. Its a go!
Teen, 14 years old Written byironkid21 December 15, 2012

(THIS IS COMING FROM A "TWILIGHT" HATER) final "Twilight" sequel is hiarious (I guess it wasn't supposed to be)

I HATED "Twilight", "New Moon", and "Breaking Dawn Part 1" and found "Eclipse" mediocre but this one is definitely an improvement mainly due to this time ACTUAL acting, an interesting story, an epic (yet hilarious) final fight and hilarious unintentional comedy. I wasn't planning to see this but got dragged by my friends and thinking it would suck but was really surprised. This movie when you compare it to the others is actually mildly enjoyable. Kristen Stewart is actually good this time since her character now actually requires acting unlike the others and her lackluster performance in the EXTREMELY AWFUL "Snow White and The Huntsman" and everybody else was pretty good but well...Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner are still doing their same routine. But the best performance has to be by far Michael Sheen as a voltouri villian. Me and my friends were laughing SO HARD and keep quoting some of the things he said. "OOOOOH BELLAAA!!!" "WOOOOO!!!" and so on. The writing, and CGI are so bad and ridiculous it's just downright hilarious!!! Overall, I'm not gonna say it's a good movie but if you want a hilarious comedy that's not supposed to be funny...I recommend it and hey...the other 4 are A LOT worse. 10+
Teen, 13 years old Written byGabix13 December 13, 2012

Unnecessary Violence

Great movie with lots of twists and turns. The final battle is epic but gory 17 heads are ripped off *spoiler* when Carlisles head was ripped off by Ari, he is seen holding the severed head by the hair which is very graphic, a head is torn of splitting down the cheeks until it was ripped off. Seth, Aro, Carlisle and Jaspers deaths are all disturbing and too graphic. A baby vampire is also killed. There are unnecessary amounts off violence but over all good film
Teen, 17 years old Written bydiako feiz December 13, 2012

for 17 is great not for 14 or 15

Dont let the kids wahtch it so bad it is just for 16 and up not 13
Teen, 13 years old Written byMovieGirlxo December 5, 2012

Amazing Movie

I marked violence just for some young people who do not like anything with blood in it. I mean this whole series IS about vampires soo... Anyway! I don't understand why they rated this 3 stars. This was the best movie out of the whole series. The first part of breaking dawn wasn't too great. It was just gory, sex-filled and gross all together. The second part was very amazing! I marked sex just because there is one scene where they have brief sex, no noises, no nudity, just their faces and the guy's chest at one point. It is maybe two minutes at the most. Love this movie! 11 year old's should be able to see this movie but if I had an 11 year old, I'd still fast forward that brief scene just because, that's me. :)
Teen, 14 years old Written byNovalita December 5, 2012

AMAZING MOVIE!!!

There was an extremely upsetting fight scene which including much ripping off of heads and setting people on fire. Be careful with your more sensitive children. Also, a VERY steamy scene, but it doesn't show anything. This was certainly the best of all 5 movies. The actors breathed life into their characters, unlike any of the other movies and it was a very powerful, tear-jerking movie. If you are a twi-hard, you will not be disappointed with this movie!
Teen, 17 years old Written byAngie853 December 3, 2012

Best of Twilight

The best of all the twilight movies. Meant for teens because of some of the violence and one particular sex seen that really isn't appropriate for kids below 12.