All member reviews for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 2

Teen, 13 years old Written byidawowcat February 14, 2013

Bad Acting and a first arrival to what teens shouldn't do.

Well as a great man once said....I got nothing okay, the first thing you have to know Edward and Bella WILL GET IN THE BED AND well you know the flower of nature lol, secondly if you don,t want you child to see people ripping off heads well yeah, thirdly it has horrible effects I had to say it sorry sorry and acting. 2 and a half stars :/ disappointed
Teen, 13 years old Written byshreyasee February 11, 2013

love is the best solution

i think to love is a beautiful experience, but sometimes just flirts rome in the air but one time comes when a deep felling comes from the heart thats true love and if parents supports it, it surely goes never ending cause love is the only solution for everything in this world. and that we call a lovebird forgetting the world around them continues with their lives and family.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybethanylucas123 January 4, 2013

Breaking Dawn part 2

This movie is great for children 13 and up it captures Bella's daughter. Though there is sexual references and graphic violence it is a great movie. There is a few passionate kisses and one love sex scene this movie has great picture. It captures the importance of family and sticking together.
Teen, 13 years old Written byderpcakes45 December 29, 2012

Perfect ending

This was the best movie out of the whole series. There was way more violence and way, way. way more sex in this one. Edward literally rips Bella's clothes off every chance he gets. A few people get there heads literally torn off. Bella and Edward are great parents to Renesmee.
Teen, 14 years old Written byironkid21 December 15, 2012

(THIS IS COMING FROM A "TWILIGHT" HATER) final "Twilight" sequel is hiarious (I guess it wasn't supposed to be)

I HATED "Twilight", "New Moon", and "Breaking Dawn Part 1" and found "Eclipse" mediocre but this one is definitely an improvement mainly due to this time ACTUAL acting, an interesting story, an epic (yet hilarious) final fight and hilarious unintentional comedy. I wasn't planning to see this but got dragged by my friends and thinking it would suck but was really surprised. This movie when you compare it to the others is actually mildly enjoyable. Kristen Stewart is actually good this time since her character now actually requires acting unlike the others and her lackluster performance in the EXTREMELY AWFUL "Snow White and The Huntsman" and everybody else was pretty good but well...Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner are still doing their same routine. But the best performance has to be by far Michael Sheen as a voltouri villian. Me and my friends were laughing SO HARD and keep quoting some of the things he said. "OOOOOH BELLAAA!!!" "WOOOOO!!!" and so on. The writing, and CGI are so bad and ridiculous it's just downright hilarious!!! Overall, I'm not gonna say it's a good movie but if you want a hilarious comedy that's not supposed to be funny...I recommend it and hey...the other 4 are A LOT worse. 10+
Teen, 13 years old Written byGabix13 December 13, 2012

Unnecessary Violence

Great movie with lots of twists and turns. The final battle is epic but gory 17 heads are ripped off *spoiler* when Carlisles head was ripped off by Ari, he is seen holding the severed head by the hair which is very graphic, a head is torn of splitting down the cheeks until it was ripped off. Seth, Aro, Carlisle and Jaspers deaths are all disturbing and too graphic. A baby vampire is also killed. There are unnecessary amounts off violence but over all good film
Teen, 17 years old Written bydiako feiz December 13, 2012

for 17 is great not for 14 or 15

Dont let the kids wahtch it so bad it is just for 16 and up not 13
Teen, 14 years old Written byGreysonGirl98 December 8, 2012

Soooo much sex

WAY too much pretty graphic sex scenes for any kids. The story is good though.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymichaelhpt137 December 3, 2012

Breaking Dawn part 2 Review

It has a really good plot throughout. There is one intimate scene but it doesn't show any nudity. There is a little violence but no blood. I don't think it had a lot of language in it. You may need to see the other movies to get the plot. It is a good movie for teens.
Teen, 14 years old Written byjust_smile_xx November 28, 2012

my quick review

breaking dawn was great ending to the twilight saga. loved it.
Kid, 12 years old November 25, 2012

Really Great End to the Series

This movie was by far the best twilight movie in the saga. I'm 12 and my mom had second thoughts about me seeing it but I thought it was fine. Then again there are different people in this world who don't allow their children to really watch the type of things that I watch so I wouldn't say that this movie is for everyone. There is one scene where Bella and Edward and having sex but it's very clean you can't see anything and it shows them lying on the floor naked talking for a little while. SPOILER ALERT! As for the violence some of my favorite characters died and that was disturbing but then when we found out that it was all just a prophetic vision that made me feel way better. END OF SPOILERS. Please do think carefully before you let your kids watch this but don't be one sided. Really think about the pros and cons and consider EACH one carefully.
Teen, 14 years old Written byThey call me Bexter November 22, 2012

Best Twilight movie there has been!!!

This movie is officially the best Twilight movie ever! Everyone has seen it, everyone is bragging about it and everyone loves it! Twilight has been on our screens since 2008 and has never failed to entertain us. People have said that Twilight Eclipse has the best fight scene in the twilight saga but wait till you see this film then you would know what the best fight scene is. I would recomened this to everyone over the age of 13 years old!
Teen, 15 years old Written byziggyfan November 21, 2012

best out of all of them

i'm not a huge twilight movie fan. the books were very good. the movies were kind of crappy but not horrible. this one is by far the best. it was funny and serious. they didn't do a very good job with renesmee as she was growing up. bad effects. even so, it was still a good movie. there was very little cussing. there was a lot of violence, but it wasn't extreme. lots of heads being ripped off, an immortal child with blood on its face next to a pile of dead bodies, etc. bella and edward have sex, but there's no graphic nudity. they make some comments such as, "how are we ever going to stop?" Emmett makes fun of them afterwards. i think if you've read the books, you can see the movie. pretty good movie. enjoy :)
Teen, 14 years old Written byLautnerFan November 19, 2012

One of the best movies of the saga!!

I am a HUGE twi-hard, and I saw this movie today. It was soooo good, but I was very sad when it was over because that means that the saga is over :( in my opinion, this movie would be appropriate for all ages if it weren't for the sex, violence, and language (very mild). It had a large twist that will even have people that have read the book on the edge of their seats. I would recommend this movie for anyone who likes drama or Taylor Lautner ;D hope this review helped :D