All member reviews for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 2

Kid, 12 years old November 16, 2012

BEST. MOVIE. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This movie is not a disappointment. It is the second best movie i have seen. Ever (Titanic is the first). I went to the 10:00 showing with my friend and I was extremely happy. I started reading the books when i was 8, i have seen all the movies and read all the books. I have loved all the movies and loved all the books. Breaking Dawn was the best book and This movies was the best movie out of all of them. As my friend said: "It is better than all other movies combined." And it truly is. There is a little spot towards the end that made me confused and like the movie didn't go off the book at all, but then afterwards, it all changes, and it makes the movie better. Hint: think Alice's visions... haha. There is lots of violence during the "battle" scene. Lots of vampire's heads are getting ripped off. There is some sex where Bella and Edward well, they have sex. Bella says, "Wow you were holding back." lots of kissing, but no nudity is shown. This movie is truly amazing. The hunt scene at the beginning is just thrilling, and it makes you want to be a vampire. Then at the end, it shows all the characters from all the movies in the credits. I cried at the end. No joke. Haha i am an emotional person. But it is truly a wonderful movie and a great end to the series. Well, i never want it to end, but if it has to end, this is a good way to end it. Warning: if you are a huge twihard and you have read all the books and seen all the movies, you will cry. I am not joking about this. But, anyways, please see this movie. It is almost the best movie i have ever seen, it is heartwarming, and wonderful. However, kids under the age of 11 might not like the violence or the sex scenes\references. Any other girl will love this movie though!!! Please see!
Kid, 12 years old March 27, 2013

The Twilight Saga:Breaking Dawn Part 2 (2012)

amazing end to an amazing series but theres one sex scene but its really nothing to worry about because it pretty much focuses on only their faces but all in all its pretty good! P.S (spoiler alert) big fight/decapitation scene pretty awesome!
Kid, 12 years old November 17, 2012

Must see

Kid, 11 years old February 7, 2014

GOOD MOVIE

NOW THIS LAST MOVIE IS GOOD. GOOD THAN 4 MOVIES
Kid, 9 years old April 13, 2013

Not good for children younger than 14

Yes, it does use many innapropriate things even if I watched it when I was 9. There is cursing, sex, and violence.
Teen, 13 years old Written byshreyasee February 11, 2013

love is the best solution

i think to love is a beautiful experience, but sometimes just flirts rome in the air but one time comes when a deep felling comes from the heart thats true love and if parents supports it, it surely goes never ending cause love is the only solution for everything in this world. and that we call a lovebird forgetting the world around them continues with their lives and family.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybethanylucas123 January 4, 2013

Breaking Dawn part 2

This movie is great for children 13 and up it captures Bella's daughter. Though there is sexual references and graphic violence it is a great movie. There is a few passionate kisses and one love sex scene this movie has great picture. It captures the importance of family and sticking together.
Teen, 13 years old Written byderpcakes45 December 29, 2012

Perfect ending

This was the best movie out of the whole series. There was way more violence and way, way. way more sex in this one. Edward literally rips Bella's clothes off every chance he gets. A few people get there heads literally torn off. Bella and Edward are great parents to Renesmee.
Teen, 14 years old Written byGreysonGirl98 December 8, 2012

Soooo much sex

WAY too much pretty graphic sex scenes for any kids. The story is good though.
Kid, 8 years old June 22, 2015

Very bloody, thriller has gore, language, and strong racy content.

My rating:R for sequences of strong bloody fantasy violence, disturbing images, language, brief partial nudity, and racy content.
Teen, 14 years old Written bykitty47 June 3, 2015

Great series!

Teen, 16 years old Written byHiggsBoson7 May 27, 2015

Goodishhh

Bella does look better in this movie and can finally do a little more than whine. There is some sexual scenes kissing, partial nudity and panting. Violent, yes, the most violent out of all of them. Blood, burning vampires and ripping off of the heads. Bella is portrayed way sexier in this film with her slim dresses:/
Kid, 12 years old November 9, 2014

Spoiler Alert!

Bella is now a vampire! She is less dependant on Edward and is way cooler! This is always the movie where everything comes together since its the last of the saga. Bella's vampire daughter, Renesmé, is growing fast and is no longer CGI! She has incredible powers and we find out that Jacob has imprinted on her! The end battle might be traumatizing to sensitive crowds and many beloved characters die... or so you think!
Kid, 12 years old October 8, 2014

I think it is not that bad for anyone 12+
Teen, 13 years old Written bymarleyquenten September 18, 2014

this movie is the follow up to the teen friendly first twilight flick. this movie unlike the first 2 or 3 are more adult based. more sex more violence and more adult content. i think a mature 13 year old or an immature 14 year old are good age groups for the last 2 films.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDorotea Dukovac August 19, 2014

AWSOME!!!

It is the best of all Twilight movies. The movie is full of exiting scenes. Every moment you are waiting that something happens, no mater what, you are just waiting to see what happens next.
Kid, 11 years old June 22, 2014

Good, but shocking

(This review gives spoilers.) first of all there are a couple love parts. there is a lot of violence with major characters heads taken off.
Teen, 13 years old Written byllizz April 2, 2014

LEARNING

really good

so good i absolutly love when the meet the voluturi if the fight was real would be better but i dont want carlisle , jasper, seth and leah to die good movie though
Teen, 15 years old Written byone direction March 23, 2014

It was a good movie

I really liked this movie and I think this was the best movie out of all of them
Kid, 12 years old February 17, 2014

Should be okay for 12+

Violent, no blood, sad, shocking, sudden, one sex scene, contains partial female nudity....