All member reviews for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 2

Final Twilight focuses on Edward and Bella's legacy.

Parent of a 10 and 14 year old Written bymorfin November 25, 2012

Bella empowered, vampires lose their heads en masse...

Firstly, I must admit, I've seen all of the movies with my teenaged son, but I am not a fan. At all. I think this one was probably the best, as Bella is finally a vampire and not some whiny, helpless, stupid human girl. I much prefer her as a cold, bloodless creature. In any case, I had to write the review to try to talk some sense in to parents. I don't care how big a fan you are of the series, please practice some responsible parenting and do not bring your young children to this movie. My sold out movie theater had so many little kids in it, it infuriated me. Are you kidding me?! There are so many heads being (literally) thrown around in the extended battle scene, it shocked me. Just because it's devoid of blood spurting doesn't mean your kids should see decapitations galore. Also, as mentioned in the Common Sense recap, there is a really creepy, bloody, disturbing scene that gives the background information as to why little vampire children cannot exist in their world. NO kid under 13 should be watching that.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymrlucien November 18, 2012

A Decent Ending to the Excellent Series

Bella really comes into her own as an independent woman in this film. As she is now a beautiful vampire, she no longer relies on her male friends for protection. There is one scene of sex, which isn't as explicit as the sex in Breaking Dawn Part 1. There are many deaths and heads being ripped off in the battle but, [SUPER SPOILER ALERT!!!!!] the battle turns out to be imaginary.
Teen, 13 years old Written byandreslabro November 17, 2012

forever

it shows that marriage and being a parent is a big compromise and its forever till dead and that violence dosen't get to anything -good
Teen, 13 years old Written byK bug November 17, 2012

GO SEE IT!!!!

AMAZING! WOW!!! GO SEE IT!!!! People say that a bunch of people die but nobody does, they just dont get the twist in the end. BEST BY FAR!!!! GO SEE IT!!!!
Kid, 12 years old February 16, 2013

The end of the saga

This second part of this fabulous movie is amazing! Bella is an vamp and there is one sex scene but there's a lot of violence but not too bad. Kids from the ages of 12 and up should be able to watch it. It was an amazing movie.
Teen, 17 years old Written byAngie853 December 3, 2012

Best of Twilight

The best of all the twilight movies. Meant for teens because of some of the violence and one particular sex seen that really isn't appropriate for kids below 12.
Kid, 11 years old November 22, 2012

Twilight forever

It was the best twilight movie ever! My freinds and i went and they loved it.!:) Theres only 1 inapropiate scene. It will make your laugh, cry,and clap at the very end. Let me just tell u there is a "twist to it". I will miss twilight . i hope they make another one. A thankyou to stephenie meyer. :) Twilight will live Forever :)
Teen, 13 years old Written byKristarie November 21, 2012

Great Movie for Tweens and Teens!!

This movie did not focus on sex at all. There is one scene but it is like 30 seconds long. There is a little talk of it afterwords, but then it disappears completely. Violence was not that bad either. Vampires are killed by decapitation and fire. And, vampires don't have blood so it not the visual that make it PG-13, its the thought really.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMovieGirlxo December 5, 2012

Amazing Movie

I marked violence just for some young people who do not like anything with blood in it. I mean this whole series IS about vampires soo... Anyway! I don't understand why they rated this 3 stars. This was the best movie out of the whole series. The first part of breaking dawn wasn't too great. It was just gory, sex-filled and gross all together. The second part was very amazing! I marked sex just because there is one scene where they have brief sex, no noises, no nudity, just their faces and the guy's chest at one point. It is maybe two minutes at the most. Love this movie! 11 year old's should be able to see this movie but if I had an 11 year old, I'd still fast forward that brief scene just because, that's me. :)
Teen, 14 years old Written byNovalita December 5, 2012

AMAZING MOVIE!!!

There was an extremely upsetting fight scene which including much ripping off of heads and setting people on fire. Be careful with your more sensitive children. Also, a VERY steamy scene, but it doesn't show anything. This was certainly the best of all 5 movies. The actors breathed life into their characters, unlike any of the other movies and it was a very powerful, tear-jerking movie. If you are a twi-hard, you will not be disappointed with this movie!
Kid, 10 years old March 9, 2013

twilight saga breaking dawn part 2

its about vampires fighting for edward and bellas child neresimae and jacob has to take care of her for a while
Teen, 16 years old Written byChinadoll17 March 9, 2013

A great one!

I think that the ending of the movie was disapointing, but the movie overall was as sucess... I advise parents watch with their child if their child is under 14.
Parent of a 10 and 12 year old Written byLupak January 29, 2013

Sucks

I hate saying this, but, common sense screwed up...this should be no-no for 14, like just married.
Kid, 12 years old January 4, 2013

A great end to the saga!

Breaking Dawn Part 2 was not as nearly as bad as Breaking Dawn Part 1. There is one love scene that shows and bare backs but it mainly focuses on their faces. The final battle is EXTREMELY violent. Heads are snapped, decapitated and there are many intense sequences. Overall any tween or teen that is mature can see this movie. Its a go!
Kid, 12 years old November 9, 2014

Spoiler Alert!

Bella is now a vampire! She is less dependant on Edward and is way cooler! This is always the movie where everything comes together since its the last of the saga. Bella's vampire daughter, Renesmé, is growing fast and is no longer CGI! She has incredible powers and we find out that Jacob has imprinted on her! The end battle might be traumatizing to sensitive crowds and many beloved characters die... or so you think!
Kid, 12 years old October 8, 2014

I think it is not that bad for anyone 12+
Teen, 13 years old Written bymarleyquenten September 18, 2014

this movie is the follow up to the teen friendly first twilight flick. this movie unlike the first 2 or 3 are more adult based. more sex more violence and more adult content. i think a mature 13 year old or an immature 14 year old are good age groups for the last 2 films.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDorotea Dukovac August 19, 2014

AWSOME!!!

It is the best of all Twilight movies. The movie is full of exiting scenes. Every moment you are waiting that something happens, no mater what, you are just waiting to see what happens next.
Kid, 11 years old June 22, 2014

Good, but shocking

(This review gives spoilers.) first of all there are a couple love parts. there is a lot of violence with major characters heads taken off.
Teen, 13 years old Written byllizz April 2, 2014

LEARNING

really good

so good i absolutly love when the meet the voluturi if the fight was real would be better but i dont want carlisle , jasper, seth and leah to die good movie though