All member reviews for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 2

Final Twilight focuses on Edward and Bella's legacy.

Kid, 12 years old October 8, 2014
I think it is not that bad for anyone 12+
Teen, 13 years old Written bymarleyquenten September 18, 2014

this movie is the follow up to the teen friendly first twilight flick. this movie unlike the first 2 or 3 are more adult based. more sex more violence and more adult content. i think a mature 13 year old or an immature 14 year old are good age groups for the last 2 films.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDorotea Dukovac August 19, 2014

AWSOME!!!

It is the best of all Twilight movies. The movie is full of exiting scenes. Every moment you are waiting that something happens, no mater what, you are just waiting to see what happens next.
Kid, 11 years old June 22, 2014

Good, but shocking

(This review gives spoilers.) first of all there are a couple love parts. there is a lot of violence with major characters heads taken off.
Teen, 13 years old Written byllizz April 2, 2014

really good

so good i absolutly love when the meet the voluturi if the fight was real would be better but i dont want carlisle , jasper, seth and leah to die good movie though
Teen, 15 years old Written byone direction March 23, 2014

It was a good movie

I really liked this movie and I think this was the best movie out of all of them
Kid, 12 years old February 17, 2014

Should be okay for 12+

Violent, no blood, sad, shocking, sudden, one sex scene, contains partial female nudity....
Teen, 17 years old Written byJack Cassidy September 30, 2013

Don't Waste Your Time!!!!

RUBBISH!!!!!!! This is a really bad film and is highly un recomended!
Teen, 13 years old Written byemcfa3000 May 27, 2013

YES(because my last review was called NO)

You could finish this sentence when you see the film: if you think about it, nothing actually... Good film, must see for twilight fans of course. Not as good as the first three, better than part one, maybe. But this one might not be suitable for people who are sensitive, if you're a die hard fan (not the film die hard), you might get really sad at some parts, but I won't spoil it. There's some graphic violence, but they're vampires, so it's different.
Kid, 10 years old March 9, 2013

twilight saga breaking dawn part 2

its about vampires fighting for edward and bellas child neresimae and jacob has to take care of her for a while
Kid, 12 years old February 16, 2013

The end of the saga

This second part of this fabulous movie is amazing! Bella is an vamp and there is one sex scene but there's a lot of violence but not too bad. Kids from the ages of 12 and up should be able to watch it. It was an amazing movie.
Kid, 11 years old February 16, 2013

The Best Movie But Be Mature ;)

I am a die hard twilight fan and watched all the movies. When breaking dawn pt.2 came out after the long wait i saw and i give it 5 out of 5 stars!!! In the movie there is a scene where bella and edward...you know ....kiss. but other than that ur family or younger twilight fans shall be thrilled when u say thats the movie for family movie night! ;)
Kid, 12 years old January 4, 2013

A great end to the saga!

Breaking Dawn Part 2 was not as nearly as bad as Breaking Dawn Part 1. There is one love scene that shows and bare backs but it mainly focuses on their faces. The final battle is EXTREMELY violent. Heads are snapped, decapitated and there are many intense sequences. Overall any tween or teen that is mature can see this movie. Its a go!
Teen, 17 years old Written bydiako feiz December 13, 2012

for 17 is great not for 14 or 15

Dont let the kids wahtch it so bad it is just for 16 and up not 13
Teen, 13 years old Written byMovieGirlxo December 5, 2012

Amazing Movie

I marked violence just for some young people who do not like anything with blood in it. I mean this whole series IS about vampires soo... Anyway! I don't understand why they rated this 3 stars. This was the best movie out of the whole series. The first part of breaking dawn wasn't too great. It was just gory, sex-filled and gross all together. The second part was very amazing! I marked sex just because there is one scene where they have brief sex, no noises, no nudity, just their faces and the guy's chest at one point. It is maybe two minutes at the most. Love this movie! 11 year old's should be able to see this movie but if I had an 11 year old, I'd still fast forward that brief scene just because, that's me. :)
Teen, 14 years old Written byNovalita December 5, 2012

AMAZING MOVIE!!!

There was an extremely upsetting fight scene which including much ripping off of heads and setting people on fire. Be careful with your more sensitive children. Also, a VERY steamy scene, but it doesn't show anything. This was certainly the best of all 5 movies. The actors breathed life into their characters, unlike any of the other movies and it was a very powerful, tear-jerking movie. If you are a twi-hard, you will not be disappointed with this movie!
Teen, 17 years old Written byAngie853 December 3, 2012

Best of Twilight

The best of all the twilight movies. Meant for teens because of some of the violence and one particular sex seen that really isn't appropriate for kids below 12.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymichaelhpt137 December 3, 2012

Breaking Dawn part 2 Review

It has a really good plot throughout. There is one intimate scene but it doesn't show any nudity. There is a little violence but no blood. I don't think it had a lot of language in it. You may need to see the other movies to get the plot. It is a good movie for teens.
Teen, 14 years old Written byjust_smile_xx November 28, 2012

my quick review

breaking dawn was great ending to the twilight saga. loved it.
Kid, 12 years old November 25, 2012

Really Great End to the Series

This movie was by far the best twilight movie in the saga. I'm 12 and my mom had second thoughts about me seeing it but I thought it was fine. Then again there are different people in this world who don't allow their children to really watch the type of things that I watch so I wouldn't say that this movie is for everyone. There is one scene where Bella and Edward and having sex but it's very clean you can't see anything and it shows them lying on the floor naked talking for a little while. SPOILER ALERT! As for the violence some of my favorite characters died and that was disturbing but then when we found out that it was all just a prophetic vision that made me feel way better. END OF SPOILERS. Please do think carefully before you let your kids watch this but don't be one sided. Really think about the pros and cons and consider EACH one carefully.