All member reviews for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 2

Final Twilight focuses on Edward and Bella's legacy.

Teen, 13 years old Written byllizz April 2, 2014

really good

so good i absolutly love when the meet the voluturi if the fight was real would be better but i dont want carlisle , jasper, seth and leah to die good movie though
Teen, 15 years old Written byone direction March 23, 2014

It was a good movie

I really liked this movie and I think this was the best movie out of all of them
Kid, 12 years old February 17, 2014

Should be okay for 12+

Violent, no blood, sad, shocking, sudden, one sex scene, contains partial female nudity....
Teen, 17 years old Written byJack Cassidy September 30, 2013

Don't Waste Your Time!!!!

RUBBISH!!!!!!! This is a really bad film and is highly un recomended!
Teen, 13 years old Written byirishmb June 27, 2013

what age is okay

well i think that it should be for teens it has a few mature themes so you need to know what your kid knows in mature topics and a bit on the langueg
Teen, 13 years old Written byemcfa3000 May 27, 2013

YES(because my last review was called NO)

You could finish this sentence when you see the film: if you think about it, nothing actually... Good film, must see for twilight fans of course. Not as good as the first three, better than part one, maybe. But this one might not be suitable for people who are sensitive, if you're a die hard fan (not the film die hard), you might get really sad at some parts, but I won't spoil it. There's some graphic violence, but they're vampires, so it's different.
Kid, 10 years old March 9, 2013

twilight saga breaking dawn part 2

its about vampires fighting for edward and bellas child neresimae and jacob has to take care of her for a while
Kid, 12 years old February 16, 2013

The end of the saga

This second part of this fabulous movie is amazing! Bella is an vamp and there is one sex scene but there's a lot of violence but not too bad. Kids from the ages of 12 and up should be able to watch it. It was an amazing movie.
Kid, 11 years old February 16, 2013

The Best Movie But Be Mature ;)

I am a die hard twilight fan and watched all the movies. When breaking dawn pt.2 came out after the long wait i saw and i give it 5 out of 5 stars!!! In the movie there is a scene where bella and edward...you know ....kiss. but other than that ur family or younger twilight fans shall be thrilled when u say thats the movie for family movie night! ;)
Kid, 12 years old January 4, 2013

A great end to the saga!

Breaking Dawn Part 2 was not as nearly as bad as Breaking Dawn Part 1. There is one love scene that shows and bare backs but it mainly focuses on their faces. The final battle is EXTREMELY violent. Heads are snapped, decapitated and there are many intense sequences. Overall any tween or teen that is mature can see this movie. Its a go!
Teen, 17 years old Written bydiako feiz December 13, 2012

for 17 is great not for 14 or 15

Dont let the kids wahtch it so bad it is just for 16 and up not 13
Teen, 13 years old Written byMovieGirlxo December 5, 2012

Amazing Movie

I marked violence just for some young people who do not like anything with blood in it. I mean this whole series IS about vampires soo... Anyway! I don't understand why they rated this 3 stars. This was the best movie out of the whole series. The first part of breaking dawn wasn't too great. It was just gory, sex-filled and gross all together. The second part was very amazing! I marked sex just because there is one scene where they have brief sex, no noises, no nudity, just their faces and the guy's chest at one point. It is maybe two minutes at the most. Love this movie! 11 year old's should be able to see this movie but if I had an 11 year old, I'd still fast forward that brief scene just because, that's me. :)
Teen, 14 years old Written byNovalita December 5, 2012

AMAZING MOVIE!!!

There was an extremely upsetting fight scene which including much ripping off of heads and setting people on fire. Be careful with your more sensitive children. Also, a VERY steamy scene, but it doesn't show anything. This was certainly the best of all 5 movies. The actors breathed life into their characters, unlike any of the other movies and it was a very powerful, tear-jerking movie. If you are a twi-hard, you will not be disappointed with this movie!
Teen, 17 years old Written byAngie853 December 3, 2012

Best of Twilight

The best of all the twilight movies. Meant for teens because of some of the violence and one particular sex seen that really isn't appropriate for kids below 12.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymichaelhpt137 December 3, 2012

Breaking Dawn part 2 Review

It has a really good plot throughout. There is one intimate scene but it doesn't show any nudity. There is a little violence but no blood. I don't think it had a lot of language in it. You may need to see the other movies to get the plot. It is a good movie for teens.
Teen, 14 years old Written byjust_smile_xx November 28, 2012

my quick review

breaking dawn was great ending to the twilight saga. loved it.
Kid, 12 years old November 25, 2012

Really Great End to the Series

This movie was by far the best twilight movie in the saga. I'm 12 and my mom had second thoughts about me seeing it but I thought it was fine. Then again there are different people in this world who don't allow their children to really watch the type of things that I watch so I wouldn't say that this movie is for everyone. There is one scene where Bella and Edward and having sex but it's very clean you can't see anything and it shows them lying on the floor naked talking for a little while. SPOILER ALERT! As for the violence some of my favorite characters died and that was disturbing but then when we found out that it was all just a prophetic vision that made me feel way better. END OF SPOILERS. Please do think carefully before you let your kids watch this but don't be one sided. Really think about the pros and cons and consider EACH one carefully.
Teen, 14 years old Written byThey call me Bexter November 22, 2012

Best Twilight movie there has been!!!

This movie is officially the best Twilight movie ever! Everyone has seen it, everyone is bragging about it and everyone loves it! Twilight has been on our screens since 2008 and has never failed to entertain us. People have said that Twilight Eclipse has the best fight scene in the twilight saga but wait till you see this film then you would know what the best fight scene is. I would recomened this to everyone over the age of 13 years old!
Kid, 11 years old November 22, 2012

Twilight forever

It was the best twilight movie ever! My freinds and i went and they loved it.!:) Theres only 1 inapropiate scene. It will make your laugh, cry,and clap at the very end. Let me just tell u there is a "twist to it". I will miss twilight . i hope they make another one. A thankyou to stephenie meyer. :) Twilight will live Forever :)
Parent Written byShivom Oza November 21, 2012

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 (2012) Review by Shivom Oza – Curtain Call For The ‘Twilight’ Series!

The film is the final instalment of the big-screen adaptations of Stephanie Meyer’s much-talked about Twilight series. This film is based on the novel Breaking Dawn. The second part of a two-part film forms the fifth film in the series The Twilight Saga, and is the conclusion of the 2011 film ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1’. Following the birth of Renesmee (Mackenzie Foy), the Cullens bring together other vampire clans to protect their child from a false allegation that pits the family against the mighty Volturi. Having no iota of an idea about what really happens in the popular Twilight series or the preceding films in the franchise, this film will be looked upon in isolation. So, the film does manage to get a first-time viewer on the edge of his/her seat on more than a few occasions. There are, without doubt, quite a few moments of unintentional hilarity in the first-half. Sometimes it’s the inane dialogue, quite often the sheer lack of acting talent found in the lead pair, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. The duo shares a good chemistry (on screen!) with each other but when it comes to the other sequences in the film, Hamming is the apt word. Taylor Lautner, who plays Jacob, cuts across as quite a charmer on screen, and his self-deprecating humour, does manage to bring out the guffaws. Michael Sheen (what on Earth is he doing acting in such films?) is of course, brilliant as Aro (one of the Volturi leaders). The film has deviated from the book in the second half (where they pretty much change the entire sequence of events). While it is being assumed that most readers are well aware of the story, to put it in a nutshell, Bella (Kristen Stewart) has been brought back from near-death by Edward (Robert Pattinson) and the couple intend to start afresh following the birth of their daughter, Renesmee. Now, Irina, a member of the Denali coven, informs the Volturi that Renesmee was a human before she was bitten and transformed into a vampire. Irina does this after witnessing just one incident, and makes a false assumption. The Volturi clan is enraged at the Cullens for breaking the vampire law. To prove Renesmee is not an immortal child, the Cullens gather foreign vampire clans, including the Denali, the Amazonian, the Egyptian, the Irish, and Romanian covens, and also European and American nomads, to stand as their witnesses to the Volturi. The film takes quite a big deviation during the second half during the confrontational scene between the Volturi and those protecting Renesmee. Alice Cullen (Ashley Greene) plays a crucial part towards the climactic portions of the film. The end, as we know it, brings peace to the vampire world as well as us, mere mortals. The fans may find this film a bit underwhelming. However, as a first-time viewer, one does not find the film bad at all. Yes, the special effects are horrendous, the comic sequences are sleep-inducting (the rest of the film covers up by bringing up several moments of unintentional laughter). The opening and the closing credits, in particular, are very impressive. The closing credits pack in all the characters from the previous ‘Twilight’ films, backed up with fine music by Carter Burwell. The werewolves are confined to histrionics and luckily, no lines are given to them in this film. The special effects, in totality don’t quite make the cut. Considering, the films have grossed millions of dollars over the last few years, a little more generosity towards visual effects could have done the trick. Director Bill Condon manages to bring in some subtlety in the film, yet the entire saga itself is so marred by eccentricities that it is difficult to make any scene looks ‘serious’. The film is worth a watch, if you’re a fan and have been following the novels/movies or both until now. Even if you haven’t been mildly acquainted with the ‘Twilight’ series, don’t think it may seem a waste of time or money. The second-half more than makes up for the inconsistencies in the first half. While the film franchise was never considered a masterpiece, it has managed to create quite a humungous fan base for itself. Works for most, so there ought to be something ‘acceptable’ about it. The film is not deplorable by any stretch of imagination. Fans may find it a bit underwhelming (as deduced by hearsay). To sum it up, the film is worth a single viewing. Shivom Oza