All member reviews for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 2

Final Twilight focuses on Edward and Bella's legacy.

Teen, 17 years old Written byJack Cassidy September 30, 2013

Don't Waste Your Time!!!!

RUBBISH!!!!!!! This is a really bad film and is highly un recomended!
Written byAnonymous September 4, 2013

I'm so glad it's over.

Quite a heated sex scene near the beginning. Brief nudity. Quite violent a lot of ripping heads. It's just nothing your waiting for the battle, the twist is just okay, doesn't make it a good film. To sum everything up really just go see twilight and forget the rest.
Teen, 13 years old Written byirishmb June 27, 2013

what age is okay

well i think that it should be for teens it has a few mature themes so you need to know what your kid knows in mature topics and a bit on the langueg
Teen, 13 years old Written byemcfa3000 May 27, 2013

YES(because my last review was called NO)

You could finish this sentence when you see the film: if you think about it, nothing actually... Good film, must see for twilight fans of course. Not as good as the first three, better than part one, maybe. But this one might not be suitable for people who are sensitive, if you're a die hard fan (not the film die hard), you might get really sad at some parts, but I won't spoil it. There's some graphic violence, but they're vampires, so it's different.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySomeoneYouDon'tKnow April 21, 2013

average

average
Kid, 11 years old March 28, 2013

Who like this?

Lame,lame,LAME! Oh,gosh. They have really messed up. Incredibly stupid. End.
Kid, 10 years old March 9, 2013

twilight saga breaking dawn part 2

its about vampires fighting for edward and bellas child neresimae and jacob has to take care of her for a while
Kid, 12 years old February 16, 2013

The end of the saga

This second part of this fabulous movie is amazing! Bella is an vamp and there is one sex scene but there's a lot of violence but not too bad. Kids from the ages of 12 and up should be able to watch it. It was an amazing movie.
Kid, 11 years old February 16, 2013

The Best Movie But Be Mature ;)

I am a die hard twilight fan and watched all the movies. When breaking dawn pt.2 came out after the long wait i saw and i give it 5 out of 5 stars!!! In the movie there is a scene where bella and edward...you know ....kiss. but other than that ur family or younger twilight fans shall be thrilled when u say thats the movie for family movie night! ;)
Kid, 12 years old January 4, 2013

A great end to the saga!

Breaking Dawn Part 2 was not as nearly as bad as Breaking Dawn Part 1. There is one love scene that shows and bare backs but it mainly focuses on their faces. The final battle is EXTREMELY violent. Heads are snapped, decapitated and there are many intense sequences. Overall any tween or teen that is mature can see this movie. Its a go!
Teen, 17 years old Written bydiako feiz December 13, 2012

for 17 is great not for 14 or 15

Dont let the kids wahtch it so bad it is just for 16 and up not 13
Teen, 13 years old Written byMovieGirlxo December 5, 2012

Amazing Movie

I marked violence just for some young people who do not like anything with blood in it. I mean this whole series IS about vampires soo... Anyway! I don't understand why they rated this 3 stars. This was the best movie out of the whole series. The first part of breaking dawn wasn't too great. It was just gory, sex-filled and gross all together. The second part was very amazing! I marked sex just because there is one scene where they have brief sex, no noises, no nudity, just their faces and the guy's chest at one point. It is maybe two minutes at the most. Love this movie! 11 year old's should be able to see this movie but if I had an 11 year old, I'd still fast forward that brief scene just because, that's me. :)
Teen, 14 years old Written byNovalita December 5, 2012

AMAZING MOVIE!!!

There was an extremely upsetting fight scene which including much ripping off of heads and setting people on fire. Be careful with your more sensitive children. Also, a VERY steamy scene, but it doesn't show anything. This was certainly the best of all 5 movies. The actors breathed life into their characters, unlike any of the other movies and it was a very powerful, tear-jerking movie. If you are a twi-hard, you will not be disappointed with this movie!
Teen, 17 years old Written byAngie853 December 3, 2012

Best of Twilight

The best of all the twilight movies. Meant for teens because of some of the violence and one particular sex seen that really isn't appropriate for kids below 12.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymichaelhpt137 December 3, 2012

Breaking Dawn part 2 Review

It has a really good plot throughout. There is one intimate scene but it doesn't show any nudity. There is a little violence but no blood. I don't think it had a lot of language in it. You may need to see the other movies to get the plot. It is a good movie for teens.
Teen, 14 years old Written byjust_smile_xx November 28, 2012

my quick review

breaking dawn was great ending to the twilight saga. loved it.
Parent of a 10 and 14 year old Written bymorfin November 25, 2012

Bella empowered, vampires lose their heads en masse...

Firstly, I must admit, I've seen all of the movies with my teenaged son, but I am not a fan. At all. I think this one was probably the best, as Bella is finally a vampire and not some whiny, helpless, stupid human girl. I much prefer her as a cold, bloodless creature. In any case, I had to write the review to try to talk some sense in to parents. I don't care how big a fan you are of the series, please practice some responsible parenting and do not bring your young children to this movie. My sold out movie theater had so many little kids in it, it infuriated me. Are you kidding me?! There are so many heads being (literally) thrown around in the extended battle scene, it shocked me. Just because it's devoid of blood spurting doesn't mean your kids should see decapitations galore. Also, as mentioned in the Common Sense recap, there is a really creepy, bloody, disturbing scene that gives the background information as to why little vampire children cannot exist in their world. NO kid under 13 should be watching that.
Kid, 12 years old November 25, 2012

Really Great End to the Series

This movie was by far the best twilight movie in the saga. I'm 12 and my mom had second thoughts about me seeing it but I thought it was fine. Then again there are different people in this world who don't allow their children to really watch the type of things that I watch so I wouldn't say that this movie is for everyone. There is one scene where Bella and Edward and having sex but it's very clean you can't see anything and it shows them lying on the floor naked talking for a little while. SPOILER ALERT! As for the violence some of my favorite characters died and that was disturbing but then when we found out that it was all just a prophetic vision that made me feel way better. END OF SPOILERS. Please do think carefully before you let your kids watch this but don't be one sided. Really think about the pros and cons and consider EACH one carefully.
Teen, 14 years old Written byThey call me Bexter November 22, 2012

Best Twilight movie there has been!!!

This movie is officially the best Twilight movie ever! Everyone has seen it, everyone is bragging about it and everyone loves it! Twilight has been on our screens since 2008 and has never failed to entertain us. People have said that Twilight Eclipse has the best fight scene in the twilight saga but wait till you see this film then you would know what the best fight scene is. I would recomened this to everyone over the age of 13 years old!
Kid, 11 years old November 22, 2012

Twilight forever

It was the best twilight movie ever! My freinds and i went and they loved it.!:) Theres only 1 inapropiate scene. It will make your laugh, cry,and clap at the very end. Let me just tell u there is a "twist to it". I will miss twilight . i hope they make another one. A thankyou to stephenie meyer. :) Twilight will live Forever :)