All member reviews for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 2

Final Twilight focuses on Edward and Bella's legacy.

Adult Written bythemerrykitchen November 16, 2012

too much for this loving mother to handle

Spoiler alert! I have not read the books, so was completely unprepared for the topic of vampire children that showed up in a heart-wrenching manner in the movie! When it shows an illegally-made vampire boy (about age 4) with a bloody mouth and then his mother killed by the Voltori followed by his own destruction (doesn't actually show his head being torn off), I thought I might explode with horror, and have felt ill ever since seeing it. Spoiler alert! The entire battle scene at the end was gripping, to say the least, but then to find out it was all a prophetic vision was pretty lame, in my opinion. Sorry to say.
Educator Written byflower2011 November 16, 2012

This is NOT a Children's Movie!!! But it was epic!!!

For ages 13 and up. Overall, the only language that was found throughout the movie were the h-word, a-word, and d-word, all three being used maybe a total of three times together not each! If you could stand the sex scenes in "Breaking Dawn Part 1" then this will not be a problem. There are flashes of skin for the sex scene, like Bella and Edward kissing passionately, their legs, and some movement.. The most skin you see is Edward shirtless and a side view of one of Bella's breast that is mostly covered up with her arms. There are a few sexual innuendos made after this scene and later on more passionate kissing, but that is about it. There is a huge twist in the movie that will shock you! This is a great mix of love, emotion, and action. In reference to the violence, there is more violence in this movie than the other ones. More heads rolling, fire burning bodies, etc.
Kid, 12 years old November 16, 2012

BEST. MOVIE. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This movie is not a disappointment. It is the second best movie i have seen. Ever (Titanic is the first). I went to the 10:00 showing with my friend and I was extremely happy. I started reading the books when i was 8, i have seen all the movies and read all the books. I have loved all the movies and loved all the books. Breaking Dawn was the best book and This movies was the best movie out of all of them. As my friend said: "It is better than all other movies combined." And it truly is. There is a little spot towards the end that made me confused and like the movie didn't go off the book at all, but then afterwards, it all changes, and it makes the movie better. Hint: think Alice's visions... haha. There is lots of violence during the "battle" scene. Lots of vampire's heads are getting ripped off. There is some sex where Bella and Edward well, they have sex. Bella says, "Wow you were holding back." lots of kissing, but no nudity is shown. This movie is truly amazing. The hunt scene at the beginning is just thrilling, and it makes you want to be a vampire. Then at the end, it shows all the characters from all the movies in the credits. I cried at the end. No joke. Haha i am an emotional person. But it is truly a wonderful movie and a great end to the series. Well, i never want it to end, but if it has to end, this is a good way to end it. Warning: if you are a huge twihard and you have read all the books and seen all the movies, you will cry. I am not joking about this. But, anyways, please see this movie. It is almost the best movie i have ever seen, it is heartwarming, and wonderful. However, kids under the age of 11 might not like the violence or the sex scenes\references. Any other girl will love this movie though!!! Please see!
Teen, 15 years old Written bymistletoe56 August 15, 2015

GORY AF

I'm very sorry to displease, but this movie was about as good as watching grass grow EXCEPT THE GORY AF PARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bu then again, even grass has perks. I don't mean don't watch it, but remember that this is 4 hours (including getting snacks &stuuff) that you'll NEVER GET BACK. p.s it scared me
Kid, 12 years old November 17, 2012

Must see

Parent Written bytravelmom12345 November 16, 2012

Not for young kids....tweens and over, go for it!

As an adult and Twilight fan, I loved this movie. As a mom of a young child (who has seen the other movies in the series but has specific scenes he does not want to watch- birth in BD1 for example), I think this movie is too violent even in the absence of blood. Not to mention the sexual scenes, even if no genitals shown it is still IMO not for young children.
Kid, 12 years old March 27, 2013

The Twilight Saga:Breaking Dawn Part 2 (2012)

amazing end to an amazing series but theres one sex scene but its really nothing to worry about because it pretty much focuses on only their faces but all in all its pretty good! P.S (spoiler alert) big fight/decapitation scene pretty awesome!
Parent of a 10 and 12 year old Written byLupak January 29, 2013

Sucks

I hate saying this, but, common sense screwed up...this should be no-no for 14, like just married.
Teen, 14 years old Written byGreysonGirl98 December 8, 2012

Soooo much sex

WAY too much pretty graphic sex scenes for any kids. The story is good though.
Kid, 11 years old February 7, 2014

GOOD MOVIE

NOW THIS LAST MOVIE IS GOOD. GOOD THAN 4 MOVIES
Educator Written byvictoria129 December 31, 2013

No one under 13...

Great movie but so not for kids under 13! There is a mild of sex scene and the battle scene is intense and very sad.
Kid, 11 years old November 2, 2013

NOT 4 KIDZ

Much violence, sex and cussing.
Kid, 9 years old April 13, 2013

Not good for children younger than 14

Yes, it does use many innapropriate things even if I watched it when I was 9. There is cursing, sex, and violence.
Teen, 16 years old Written byChinadoll17 March 9, 2013

A great one!

I think that the ending of the movie was disapointing, but the movie overall was as sucess... I advise parents watch with their child if their child is under 14.
Teen, 13 years old Written byshreyasee February 11, 2013

love is the best solution

i think to love is a beautiful experience, but sometimes just flirts rome in the air but one time comes when a deep felling comes from the heart thats true love and if parents supports it, it surely goes never ending cause love is the only solution for everything in this world. and that we call a lovebird forgetting the world around them continues with their lives and family.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybethanylucas123 January 4, 2013

Breaking Dawn part 2

This movie is great for children 13 and up it captures Bella's daughter. Though there is sexual references and graphic violence it is a great movie. There is a few passionate kisses and one love sex scene this movie has great picture. It captures the importance of family and sticking together.
Educator and Parent of a 12, 14, and 15 year old Written byVampireLips January 2, 2013

It's relatively good! :)

Very voilent for the twilight series, but other than that its pretty good. A small sex scene, and a bit of swearing nothing significant
Teen, 13 years old Written byderpcakes45 December 29, 2012

Perfect ending

This was the best movie out of the whole series. There was way more violence and way, way. way more sex in this one. Edward literally rips Bella's clothes off every chance he gets. A few people get there heads literally torn off. Bella and Edward are great parents to Renesmee.
Teen, 14 years old Written byironkid21 December 15, 2012

(THIS IS COMING FROM A "TWILIGHT" HATER) final "Twilight" sequel is hiarious (I guess it wasn't supposed to be)

I HATED "Twilight", "New Moon", and "Breaking Dawn Part 1" and found "Eclipse" mediocre but this one is definitely an improvement mainly due to this time ACTUAL acting, an interesting story, an epic (yet hilarious) final fight and hilarious unintentional comedy. I wasn't planning to see this but got dragged by my friends and thinking it would suck but was really surprised. This movie when you compare it to the others is actually mildly enjoyable. Kristen Stewart is actually good this time since her character now actually requires acting unlike the others and her lackluster performance in the EXTREMELY AWFUL "Snow White and The Huntsman" and everybody else was pretty good but well...Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner are still doing their same routine. But the best performance has to be by far Michael Sheen as a voltouri villian. Me and my friends were laughing SO HARD and keep quoting some of the things he said. "OOOOOH BELLAAA!!!" "WOOOOO!!!" and so on. The writing, and CGI are so bad and ridiculous it's just downright hilarious!!! Overall, I'm not gonna say it's a good movie but if you want a hilarious comedy that's not supposed to be funny...I recommend it and hey...the other 4 are A LOT worse. 10+
Parent of a 11 year old Written byMy two cents November 25, 2012

Ok for some kids under 13

I took 10 & 11 year olds who has seen the previous Twilight movies. It really wasn't that bad. Yes, there is violence, but they cut away from the scenes pretty quickly and show very little gore, plus there are many more positive messages and images in this beautiful film. If your child has scene the other Twilights, Lord of the Rings, or other intense movies, s/he should be absolutely fine with this movie, with an adult.