All member reviews for The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Teen, 13 years old Written bycenterforward48170 November 21, 2010

Good movie, but take bella out

The best of all twilight movie. But Bella is not a good role model. The cullen family is but not bella. She'll do anything to be with edward (who isnt even hot).
Teen, 13 years old Written byhulagal April 17, 2010

Off for 8 and under. Iffy for 9-10.

The book was amazing. Thereare some iffy parts, like when Bella wants to have sex with Edward, but he won't let her. Victoria wants to kill Bella, but they end up killing Victoria. Overall... 13+ is my advice. As I say "If you think it's too inapropriate or too violent, then you are not mentaly and emotionally ready for this content."
Kid, 12 years old November 26, 2010

I loved the movies so much and seen all of them and I do think there is to much kissing and violent things but it is really cool and the must intertsing thing is that I can't wait till the new movie Breakig Dawn 8)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this one is the going to be the best yet
Teen, 13 years old Written bybookworm01 July 15, 2010

if you're pg-13

appropriate for anyone who can watch pg-13 movies. i saw it and i loved it. the make-out was awkward. but loved the humor the peppered on this one!
Kid, 9 years old August 25, 2010

Good but a little inapropriate

I loved this movie but, in this movie, Bella goes WAY too far with sex! It is also pretty violent during the end of the movie. But I still LOVED this movie SO MUCH and I think it was REALLY nice how Edward and Jacob tried to get along to team up to save Bella. I think you should absolutely see this movie. And if you're 10, see it if you know you can understand love.
Kid, 12 years old December 10, 2010

AMAZING!!

OMG! LOVE THE TWILIGHT SAGA! I saw this movie at the midnight premere- you do not know how long it took me to convince my parents into letting me go- and it was the best! Melissa Rosenberg- scriptwriter- shows Stephenie Meyer's passion about these books into the movie! No language except for some d-word and h-word. I really don't think any consumeriam is in it, unless you know alot about cars. Heads being ripped off, but it is ice-cubed( no blood internal anything). A lot of sensuality, but to real sexual content. Bella wants to discuss having sex with Edward before she gets turned. But there is a flashback of Rosalie being gang raped. It is implied, not shown. Overall, it is a good movie. And like all the rest- JACOB IS HOT!! Katherine- peace
Teen, 13 years old Written byjodiexx January 11, 2011

wat a great movie for teeens!!!

i loved eclipse its my fave out of them all woooo team jacob he was deffo fitt in eclipse !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old July 7, 2010

Great for Tweens and above, but younger kids should not be watching it

It was a great movie for all Twilight fans, but there where some parts where I covered my younger sister's eyes. For example, Charlie tries to have the 'talk' with Bella and Bella also tries to take her and Edward's clothes off while kissing him in bed. I would definitely recommend it, though, there's no doubt about it.It was very funny and the scene in the tent was great. It was by far the greatest movie in the Twilight Saga, so far. Enjoy the movie!
Teen, 15 years old Written bybananalover March 6, 2011

good but scary!

3rd movie is good but scary
Teen, 14 years old Written byaidanqm1996 March 11, 2011

Lots of violence, not very much language

The more you get into the series, there's more sex. And although they might not add everything in the book to the movie, they just HAD to add that one scene between Edward and Bella? Totally not necessary.
Kid, 10 years old October 30, 2010

I didnt get the rating when it said SOME SENUALITY umm they almost have sex they are seen rolling aroung in a bet his shirt buttoned down and her fully clothed but i mean SOME and it is a bit violent to but no blood since after vampires die they just break and nothing comes out, but overall i loved the movie
Teen, 13 years old Written bytweeni July 15, 2010

Don't Waste Your Time!

Ugh... throughout this movie, all I did was talk to my cousin and eat sour candy. Bella becomes more obsessed with Edward, and will do ANYTHING to be with him. She wants to have sex when they have Edward's house alone for the night, but Edward says no. Charlie tries to give Bella a sex talk, which ends up sounding REALLY stupid. Jacob kisses Bella once when she doesn't want to; she then hits him and breaks her hand. >:) The violence isn't that bad, vampires break when they die. Bella continues to make bad decisions (accepting Edward's proposal), and acts helpless in numerous situations, PLUS almost killing herself to save Edward. So, all in all, she pretty much destroys the movie, along with her triangle. Don't bother seeing it, its a waste of time and money.
Kid, 12 years old August 24, 2010

Some iffy parts but the movie rocked!

i love the whole entire twilight saga i read all the books except breaking dawn but the movies i dont watch a lot but i went to see eclipse and it was sooo good! It was the best movie ever!! But there are some iffy parts that are not good for kids under 9.
Kid, 11 years old August 8, 2010

Kind of Violent

A great movie, but very violent. Alot of vampires and humans are killed, and Jacob is severely hurt.
Kid, 11 years old July 13, 2010

the best twilight movie ever

i loved it. it was so much better than all the other movies!!!!
Kid, 12 years old August 2, 2010

All I have to say is that i cant w8 until Breaking Dawn!
Kid, 12 years old July 20, 2010

Great Movie :p

This was a very good movie, but thats my opinion. I think its the best one of the 3 that have come out. Theres iffy an a part with edward and bella but its only like 7 seconds at the most. But nothing bad happens. It has some swearing but very mild for a pg-13. Charlie has "the talk" with bella but it didnt say anything bad but it was really funny :) Edward and Bella kiss like all the other movies, and Bella kisses Jacob to, one that was long.
Teen, 14 years old Written byqueenofrandom01 August 3, 2010

for tweens and older kids

THIS MOVIE WAS AMAZING!!!! its a lil sexual but its awesome!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait ill Breaking Dawn! AWESOME!
Teen, 17 years old Written byilovekristenstewart July 19, 2010

eclipse!!!

i saw this at the midnight showing, LOVED it!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old July 18, 2010

kinda disturbing?

i didnt like this movie as much as new moon, but i loved this book the most. the opening scene really upset me, i felt so bad for riley. :( even though there is no blood, watching the vampires crack is really disturbing and weird. the movie kind of drags. there are discussions of virginity and such, and passionate kisses.