All member reviews for The Twilight Saga: New Moon

Teen, 13 years old Written byUryjah March 23, 2010

I LOVE the Twilight series. Books and movies! Personally, I'd say that the movies are better than the books, because they do less cursing. In the first Twilight movie, there is only one scene of profanity. Only one exclamation of "What the h***." But this one has more exclamation of it plus remarks that include: Da**it, What the h*** and Oh my God. There's only one use of the d-word, but frequent uses of What the h***. But still, the movie is far more mild than the book.
Teen, 17 years old Written byconfetti13 March 17, 2010

Only good for a child who is mature for their age

I really enjoyed watching this movie, and I think that kids 10+ could handle it. If your child hasn't seen couple's kissing or shirtless boys/men before this may not be for them. But, I think that most kids can handle it. Besides, most younger kids would not grasp the unhealthy relationship Bella and Edward have.
Teen, 14 years old Written byScreennameGirl March 3, 2012

Usual PG-13 Movie

This is a violent movie for kids and tweens. It also has some bad language. It has no shortage of shirtless males. But all of that's usual for a PG-13 movie. If you don't like sappy romance movies, it's best you don't buy this movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCornpop157 June 7, 2010

worst

sucky story line. Basically only about a desprate, clingy girl in a abusive relationship with a vampire. A bad vampire who *Sparkles* Real vampires don't sparkle. Don't watch this or read the books
Kid, 12 years old June 6, 2010

Wrapping Yourself in Cheese Cloth is More Enjoyable Than Watching This Film

The years of movie adaptations from books are in full swing, and I must say, I falter to learn as to how one can adopt such lackluster directors, especially when I'm sure there are plenty to go around. If you're manufacturing a movie of this monetary caliber, it would seem second-nature that the investors affiliated with this film would hire top-notch directors to honor the literary success, or ambivalence, depending on your propensity of adoring the Twilight saga; this, melancholy, is not the case.
Teen, 14 years old Written bytwilightluver7689 December 28, 2009

AMAZING

OK this movie was 10 X better than twilight! New Moon is not a disappointment at ALL. I do like Twilight, so i'm a little one sided, but seriously i recommend this movie to anyone who likes: Action, Werewolves, Vampires, Taylor Lautner (lol), Rob Pattinson, or even if you just want to laugh because there are a lot more funny parts in New Moon and I personally think that the acting is just better over all. Great Movie, go and see it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byMikaylaaMadisonn November 26, 2009

Freaking amazing! The end.
Teen, 13 years old Written byawesomeiseverwhere January 28, 2012

its awesome

i love it!! im sure it would be suitable for 12/13+ girls!sure it can get a little bit violent but it isnt too violent and without it the movie would be boring<3<3 btw robert pattinson is beautiful!
Kid, 10 years old January 23, 2012

twilight geek

i love the first second and third movies i think you will to
Teen, 14 years old Written byMerlinFan September 21, 2011

This movie Sucked!

This is literally the worst movie I've ever seen. (and if you've seen "The Legend of Boggy Creek", that's kind of a surprise) There was little action and just not entertaining. I guess if your a complete Twilight fanatic then you'll enjoy this simply because of what it is, But if your just looking for something to watch, move on to something good, like "Star Wars".
Kid, 12 years old December 4, 2010

I really didn't like this one don't know why but I just didn't
Teen, 13 years old Written byiloveigs October 1, 2010

ok

it is a ok movie not better then the first one
Kid, 11 years old July 20, 2010

TL

TAYLOR LAUTNER/THE GUY WHO PLAYS JACOB IS HAWT!
Teen, 13 years old Written byMurdockFace June 11, 2010

No one should waste their time

Peice of crap
Teen, 15 years old Written byRosenrott June 4, 2010

How could anyone like this?

This movie is just... terrible. Bella acts absolutely crazy, to the point where me and my family were discussing how the only way this movie could be even remotely watchable was if Bella was /supposed/ to be mentally insane. The relationship between Bella and Edward isn't healthy. It's dysfunctional and just plain unpleasant to watch. Do fellow teenage girls really think that being so clingy and absolutely obsessed over someone to the point where you spiral into an uncontrollable depression and can't even live the moment something goes wrong or things get difficult is part of a good relationship? Really? How does anyone find this appealing? Me and my family almost couldn't manage watching it to the end.
Kid, 11 years old January 11, 2010

it's good lol

It's a good movie u have to see the first one to under stand the second one and if u belief in mythical creatures u may like twilight lol
Teen, 14 years old Written byJessica Bates December 24, 2009

Better than Twilight--But No Less Appropriate

I love love love the twilight series, and I know you need to read the books before you watch this movie. Otherwise, Bella seems like a too-dependent girlfriend. Some plot lines are too undeveloped in the movie. However, it's a great improvement from Twilight. Also, there's almost no innapropriate scenes. Some minimal action with the Volturi, but anyone over 11 should be able to handle it. Love the series & movie!
Kid, 12 years old December 23, 2009

Great film! Nice job, director!

I absolutley loved this film! I'm not OVERLY obsessed with Twilight, but I do love it. This film definitley redeemed the first Twilight. Well done, director!
Kid, 10 years old December 4, 2009

OMG

OMG BEST MOVIE EVER IAM A TWILIGHT FANATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh ps parents it has kissing so what? alot of people do GO TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IF I COULD GIVE DIS MOVIE A RATING ONE THOUSAND I WOULD
Kid, 11 years old November 21, 2009

A kids eye-view of New Moon for children and tweens

I really enjoyed this movie. It's very good compared to Twilight (the first movie to the Twilight Saga). Although this intense romance/action movie is very captivating, it does have one or two suggestive themes for tweens and very mature themes for ages nine and younger. The heroine, Bella is depressed throughout the movie and does some very dangerous things just to make herself feel better. Also, one of the last few scenes are very scary when bad vampires try to kill Bella and her true love. A definite nightmare maker for younger children. Very fun for eleven and up. Iffy for ten year olds. Great ending. Must see it!