All teen and kid member reviews for The Twilight Saga: New Moon

Kid, 11 years old March 6, 2011

I didn't like this movie

Did i like New Moon? No. I've never been a fan of the Twilight Saga and Team Edward and Team Jacob and that might be the reason why. I just didn't think it was very wise of Bella's time to sit in front of the window in a chair after Edward left her. I didn't like this movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJadenp February 14, 2011

nonstop sensuality.
Kid, 12 years old February 12, 2011

I DIDN'T LIKE THE MOVIE CUZ OF WHO FILM IT
Teen, 17 years old Written byKnowler February 2, 2011

More nonsense plots.

Hate it. The Cullens were nowhere to be seen except Alice. Plus, Bella should have gone to Edward's house to find the other Cullens,not just edward only.And, I don't know why Jacob Black would fall for a helpless teenage girl and he would do anything for her despite her rejecting his love confession.
Kid, 9 years old January 26, 2011

worst blood sucker ever

2 me this 1s bad who would want 2 see love a monster than hunting vanpiers and monsters
Kid, 10 years old January 11, 2011

Twilight Saga: New Moon Review

I loved it!
Teen, 16 years old Written byWebCriticGirl76 January 6, 2011

Slightly Boring With A Sprinkle of Amazing

I loved New Moon almost as much as I loved Twilight. It is an excellent movie, you could tell Stephanie Meyer was climbing the stairs of popularity, and success. Why? After the movies came out, more people discovered the books, and her writing got more popular, and made her more $$$! It is lesson teaching, heart-breaking, heartwarming, you will laugh. You will cry in sadness and cry tears of joy. I love New Moon, and want to encourage you all to watch the Twilight movies. It is an incredible story, and here is a hint, the next movie is going to blow you away. But I must admit, out of the three, this one was my least favorite. It is slightly boring.
Teen, 14 years old Written byskwished3 January 5, 2011

Boooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Horrible! So boring! Kiss me Bella! Kiss me! Love me! Love ME Bella! I mean boring boring boring boring! Action: :( Boo!
Kid, 12 years old January 3, 2011

Very good.

Let me just start it out with...I AM ONE OF THE HUGEST TWIFANS IN THE USA!!!!!But, when I saw New Moon, I was honestly a little dissappointed. The end was the worst, nothing like the end in the book. Believe me, i have read the books AT LEAST 10 times each. He ends off with MArry me and she gasps and then credits. very stupid ending. However, once I got the DVD, I read over the book again, It was pretty good. Definitly not the best Twilight, but it was good. Bella is VERY depressed like state for the majority of the movie. She hops onto a bike with a random biker, she jumps off of a cliff, she completley trashes her socal life. But in the end she shows courage, strength, dedication. THe obssesiveness towards Edward is very intense, but, not bad. All in all, dont let kids under 8 see it, it is still a little violent. Happy Twilighting!
Teen, 16 years old Written bybobkitty1123 December 27, 2010

Do not watch

In all honesty I would not let my children watch this movie. It's all about some self-center, whiny teenage girl whom needs a boyfriend to validate herself. The men in which she "needs" in her life are not good in general. Edward is an obsessive, abusive, undead stalker who tries to kill himself if he can't be with bella. Not a good message. Jacob isn't as bad and proves to be a more genuine character but his entire role in the movie involves him pressuring Bella and ripping off his shirt. The movie overall is badly done, the acting stinks, the plot is even worse and has no positive messages. If older kids want to see it, that is fine but watch out for the obsession that many kids have.
Kid, 12 years old December 21, 2010

Plainly Stupid

This movie is an insult to werewolfs and vampires everywhere!! Plus it's stupid!!! I watched this at a sleepover and it did NOT keep my attention at all. If Jacob and the other wolfs had eaten Bella, Edward and a bunch of other people it would be worth watching. The actors are idiotic and Rob P. is the ugliest man in the world, he's uglier than Justin Bieber!!!! This movies so stupid I just forgot to give it a star rating, and the website had to remind me to, but honestly, I wish I didn't have to even give it any stars!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byנαηє December 3, 2010

PG-13 Titles Are Wrong

If you think I'm wrong about this, I'll tell you, "This may hurt . . . just a little," like I said to human, Bella Swan. Anyway, I think it's for 12+, great movie by the way. I'm awesome in it!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySmiley1715 November 28, 2010

Perfect for vampire lovers and werewolf fans

Kid, 11 years old November 21, 2010

Reckless and Language

Even though Edward left Bella in the forest, which isn't a good idea, Bella still struggles to see him. Although she does reckless things to see him like riding motorcycles, jumping off the cliff, or going on the back of a motorcycle of a gang man. I watched the movie a couple months ago, and I was 11. I think that you should be 12 to see it. My concerns (explained): Language - a frequent use of 'hell' used that some parents would not approve of. Violence - in the end the Volturi fight Edward and in the beginning a vampire's head is blown off. My highlights (explained): Good Role Models - though Edward was rude to her, Bella saved Edward from dying
Kid, 10 years old October 16, 2010

Probably the worst of the twilight series. girls just like this one because theres more of "Jacob"! -bla- no offence
Teen, 15 years old Written byteamjacobgirl2.0 August 26, 2010

on for 3+

I love this movie. I don't see a problem with violence or sexy stuff, so I think its great for anyone who wants to see it. Great movie filled with action and talented actors. Defently one movie that you have to see.
Kid, 9 years old August 25, 2010

Good for tweens, teens and adults

I liked this movie but at some parts, it was kind of freaky. I clicked bad role models because sometimes, Bella makes really bad decisions. I also clicked good role models because Jacob is REALLY SUPER NICE to Bella in this movie. I think you should really see this movie, but, be prepared.
Teen, 14 years old Written bykeiona moore August 13, 2010

fine for kids 11 and up

Personally bellas pushing the sex and change me thing but it wasnt so bad in this one the only thing what the language other than that i luved it
Kid, 10 years old August 9, 2010

Loved it!

I really like this movie. It made me speachless. But if u look it it this way and see the next one...Its kinda the same story...but i mean come on there the best! By the way.... Jacob Black will ut u down like an animal! (NO srsly he is an animal) have u seen the size of that jacob kid...He is huge..he can take cullen down... and not look like his face is smuged agaist the window!
Teen, 14 years old Written byVoldemortkillsS... August 7, 2010

Bella and Edward are not very good role models. Bella is almost suicidal after Edward leaves, which shows that she is very dependent on him. There is a little bit of violence but not too much.