All member reviews for The Twilight Saga: New Moon

Kid, 12 years old August 2, 2010

I loved the end! Im sooo team Edward!!!!
Kid, 12 years old July 8, 2010

uhhhhhhhhh okish but still boring.
Kid, 12 years old July 8, 2010

OK, could've been better.

Pretty Good, but the book was better, and I personally didn't enjoy Bella's screams. I know Edward left her, which was dumb, but she needed to get over him.
Kid, 12 years old July 6, 2010

For older kids definetly

I think this movie was pretty good. Not as good as the first. I dont think it sends a positive message because of the relationship bella and edward have. It was confusing at parts good thing i had my cousin to explain.
Teen, 13 years old Written byearthgurl July 4, 2010

Good movie

Pretty good movie. Was a lot like the book.
Kid, 12 years old July 1, 2010

I love the movie and i am shock to think that all these parents think we are going to california go to Robert pattasion or Taylor Lauthner and jump ther bones!
Teen, 14 years old Written bymusclebone June 30, 2010

good for girls,but teens who can handle the deep story

ugggh,i cant be bias on this one though as a boy its hard not to be.For girls it has alot of romantic interest with a take of supernatural.the effects and storyline are both good(not to me but im not being bias)but at times bella can be placing herself in danger that is almost suicidal.though there is no language,theree is violence and sexual behavior in which almost EVERY boy takes his shirt off or kisses bella and when the wolves fight that is when its violent
Teen, 13 years old Written byniki_123 June 29, 2010

Bella's Shoes

i love the movie but think about it. But yourself in Bella's would you rather date a wolf who is 2 years younger than you but loves you dearly or marry someone who is 91 years older then you in vampire years and 1 year lounger than you in human years. Hummmm I would choose the hottttt wolf!
Kid, 11 years old June 29, 2010

Well, i REALLY don't like the fact that Bella puts herself in danger just to see a glimpse of Edward in her mind. Like Jessica said, "nearly- suicidal". And she's right. What kind of "sane" person would hop on a strangers motorcycle at night going a million and one MPH!!! Expect LOADS of shirtless wolves( including one scene w/ Jacob in the rain).
Teen, 13 years old Written byTwilightgirl137 June 29, 2010

11 year olds? Fine!

This is probably the only Twilight Movie that will be OK for 11 year olds. First, talk to your child not to do violent things if you are upset about losing love. Instead, talk about it with your parents or someone you trust. Also, make sure they know vampires and werewolves aren't real. But he special effects on there are AMAZING!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymovieboy5560 June 26, 2010

It was a cool movie but not as good as twilight.
Kid, 12 years old June 25, 2010

Kid, 9 years old June 24, 2010

teens

This is a little bad for kids but its ok.
Kid, 12 years old June 24, 2010

GREAT MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved it. Great for most ages. CAN"T WAIT FOR ECLIPSE!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byMktheReviewer June 24, 2010

Dragged on a bit too MUCH!

Is this dragging on a little too long?
Teen, 13 years old Written bySurfer Sasquatch June 23, 2010

Just awful

Well, I absolutely hate this, for starters. For one, I grew up with REAL vampires, IE ones that kill the innocent, sleep during the daytime, and BURN in the sunlight- not sparkle. This is an absolutely terrible franchise for people who enjoy REAL vampires. And, there is also violence, such as fight scenes, scary moments, as well as sensuality. Also, according to feminists, it has bad role models, because Bella (the girl) doesn't make any of her own decisions in the movie, all are chosen by Edward (the lead). The series creator, Stephenie Meyer, is very uptight. She makes $50 Million a year, and she refuses to give anybody thanks or airtime for themselves, rarely mentioning her family, even in interviews. Apparently, she would not give answers to a series of questions emailed by a non-fan, as she said, "She doesn't waste her time on Hate Mail." All of this, coupled with insane, violent fans, and the corporate whoring it's used for, is enough to make me brutally hate this movie.
Kid, 12 years old June 21, 2010

perfect for older teens, but tweens will love it because they love the books...

Soooooo good! I loved it! So much BETTER than the first one! I HOPE ECLIPSE IS EVEN BETTER!
Kid, 10 years old June 20, 2010

saw it so great
Teen, 14 years old Written byBaconator June 17, 2010

Pattinson's abs are sprayed-on. Your argument is invalid.

Kid, 12 years old June 15, 2010