All teen and kid member reviews for The Twilight Saga: New Moon

saw it so great
Kid, 12 years old June 15, 2010

love it to death!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byCandiceTalks June 14, 2010

Amazing movie!! Great for most ages.

LOVED this movie! It was 1000 times better than the first (Twilight). There is really not much to worry about and the werewolves are SUPER hot haha! Sex - Passionate looks, hugs. Brief but romantic kissing. Characters hold hands, they share several close embraces (two while male character is shirtless) and lots of "almost kisses.". TONS of shirtless, sexy, muscular guys. Violence - More action than in the first film. A character almost attacks another leading to a fight. A character almost drowns to death but is revived and saved. Victoria and the Wolf Pack have a fight. Bella slaps a character, then another character becomes aggressive and lunges at her in wolf form, only to be caught in a fight. Lots of wolf teeth. The Volturi kills a guilty vampire (it's quick and not much is shown, but you know what's happening). A character rithes in pain on the ground as another character is screaming. Language - Nothing..
Teen, 13 years old Written byJustin_Bieber_Fan June 13, 2010

TERRIBLE!!!!

I will NEVER read this saga.I'm SICK of all the fan girls running around saying things like "Edward is sooooo hot",or "I'm on Team Edward or Jacob" BLA BLA BLA big deal. If you want to read a REAL vampire book that DOESN'T have 'Sparkling' Vampires in it,then read "The Chronicles Of Vladimir Tod". If you want to read a book with Vampires,Romance,and Werewolfs,the read the book "Tantalize". Here's a LAME quote : "And So The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb". Real life Stephani Myer, Lions don't fall in love with Lambs,they EAT them.
Kid, 12 years old June 9, 2010

I love this movie i can't wait to eclipes yessss
Kid, 11 years old June 9, 2010

Bella needs someone to help her make descisions other than Edward!!!!

I's kinda annoying! I mean Bella has some issues to work out b4 she should b around other people. Don't get me wrong!!! Kristen stewart is da bom!! Totally makes the character real! She just needs a good agent and some director looking 4 a rockstar cast for a hit movie!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byOGORMAN June 8, 2010

Okay for 13+

The violence and some situations may be too scary or difficult to understand. Otherwise this movie was pretty good. I just wish that the characters were played by different, better actors.
Teen, 14 years old Written by96grlpowrCE June 8, 2010

Just don't see it...

Edward isn't dreamy or romantic, and his and Bella's relationship is disturbing rather than cute and fun to watch. The whole movie just kind of gives off 'yucky' vibes if you know what I'm saying... vibes that are OK when you're watching a ghost movie but not something directors should be aiming for if they're making a teen romance movie. o_o It's pretty violent, considering a lot of Twilight fans are younger than ten. I myself was shocked during the fight scene in the beginning at a birthday party. The characters are unlikable to say the least, it was poorly written and acted out, and in general it's just a very boring and mildly disturbing movie.
Kid, 10 years old June 7, 2010

weird but good!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old June 5, 2010

watch it and love it

i think its great until the end because i got so mad that they stoped the movie when edward told bella to marry him cause i want to know if she said yes i will just wait tell june 30,2010
Kid, 12 years old June 4, 2010

Tweens and Teens ONLY

There's no sexual content, I think tweens would be able to handle a little kissing. I would not let little kids watch it. There's some graphic blood scenes, it doesn't happen all the time. Bella jumps off a cliff, Edward and Jacob get into a fight before Edward proposes to Bella, Bella falls off a cliff, Bella slaps Sam, lots of werewolf fighting. There isn't much blood, the movie is mostly about finding love ( at the end Edward proposes to Bella, she does have a brief bf/gf relationship with Jacob)
Teen, 14 years old Written byandrewsad1 June 4, 2010

Terrible. Do not waste your money.
Teen, 14 years old Written byGrandma Doris June 2, 2010

Perfect for teens and older kids

I, in my opinion, love it. but, this is a teen speaking, and i can handle it, but, yeah.
Kid, 12 years old May 29, 2010

New moon much better than 1st

Loved this movie! the people that say they were too intimate need to realize that this movie WAS rated pg-13 and the characters are 17 and 18. Now, what wasn't good was that Bella was way too busy thinking about edward and couldn't get over him. that was a bad message to younger girls, esp. since they were only dating for about a yr.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycullenlovato81396 May 16, 2010

Kid, 10 years old May 13, 2010

As good as the first

One word AMAZING! Kids over ten r probably fine, but under I don't think so. We have this DVD on blueray so it's like extra clear!!
Kid, 11 years old May 12, 2010

first i thought twilight was just another piece of crap movie at first but now its twilight mania i bet the theature is gonna be fuller cuz wen i went to see new moon it WAS PACKED i mean packed with twihard fans but the ending of new moon was just another stupid ending that leves you hanging on the story line the movie has more action than the first because the first was just drama but in new moon more action and i think twilight braking dawn is going to be rated R bcuz theres a scene where bella and edward have u no ?????? so i recemend this movie for anyone who loves action and drama at the same time
Teen, 16 years old Written byMaggeMe May 12, 2010

Teen, 17 years old Written byJacquieJonas May 12, 2010

New moon is phenomenal!

I love The Twilight Saga New moon, The book is great as well. I love all the action is this movie and you keep wanting more and more! You definitely do not want the movie to end!! I think a 10 year old is old enough to watch New Moon, Its lots of fun to watch with the family! :)
Kid, 10 years old May 10, 2010