All member reviews for The Twilight Saga: New Moon

Teen, 13 years old Written bycuteclair2 April 14, 2010

Perfect for teens not quite right for Tweens.

Love it, love it. captures the sincere essence of true love and loyalty to a family friend.
Kid, 12 years old April 13, 2010

Best book for kids

I love it,its a grate book and movie
Teen, 14 years old Written byxXjulieroxurfuz... April 13, 2010

i love it, (so addicting!! in a good way) but if i was about 9 or 10 years old i would have been a little scared in some parts. but i think a mature tween could handle it. (like maybe 11 and up)
Kid, 12 years old April 10, 2010

Teen, 14 years old Written bysweetapple95 April 10, 2010

It just was bad

It wasn't very well done, and personally I don't like the story very much. I liked the first movie, but the second one was a drag.
Teen, 13 years old Written byShannon96 April 9, 2010

i like the movie
Teen, 15 years old Written byR. Volturi April 9, 2010

This movie isn't all that bad. But it did have some "iffy" things, but the rest is fine.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2010

Not Into It

Most horrible movie ever made its totally weird. My friends go to a christian school and they like it now that movie and that school is just jank!!!!
Kid, 11 years old April 7, 2010

A fantastic movie for ages 11-12+

While their is depression and a lot of action in New Moon, their are also very positive messages about love, respect, and family. Edward ( Robert Pattionson) doesn't want Bella to have sexual behavior before marriage. Unless you mind a kiss here and there, a violent seen or a shirtless teenage boy, it is fine for your child to see.
Teen, 13 years old Written byOmiwako April 6, 2010

Oh, Look! Someone who hates Twilight on the internet! What a shock!

Someone really needs to take these movies behind the barn and put them out of their misery. Either that, or start over like Spiderman is. Actually get a good director, and some actors that can ACT. Not just stand around and attempt to look pretty. Also, the 'Team Edward' 'Team Jacob' stuff is making me terminally ill. Please, stick to the books people.
Teen, 13 years old Written bythe Liberator April 4, 2010

okay if you like corny chickflicks

terrible movie i went and saw this with my school and me and my friends went up to the screen and made fun of it the whole time. the acting was poor the dialog was terrible and non of the stuff thats supposed to be realistic was realistic at all i dont think its bad because im a guy that just thinks girly stuff is bad. i watched this as an unbias referee and i still thought it was bad so seriously dont watch terrible film
Teen, 14 years old Written bykstar321 April 4, 2010

Good Movie, For non-young kids

I love this movie..If your okay with your kids seeing kissing and mild violence/language..
Kid, 9 years old April 3, 2010

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!! AWSOME! Yes its bella's B-day and she got a paper cut and Jasper jumps and bella gets a bad cut cause Edward pushed her out of the way! Now Edward Leaves some where and Bella is Very sad. Alice saw that she died but no Edward found out and he wants to die too Thats all Im Saying but THIS IS A GREAT MOVIE!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymsenziecullen April 2, 2010

Amazing movie, not too many problems.

Ok, so Here's new moon in a nutshell: Bella and Edward break up because of Jasper almost killing her (Not a graphic scene, just a papercut) Bella becomes depressed because "edward took a part of her with him". Bella befriends Jacob, Jacob turns into *SPOILER* a werewolf, and can't tell Bella. Why? If a wolf tells anyone about... well, being a wolf, then they can be killed or something along that line. for telling. So Jake has no choice but to be mean to her. Victoria comes back to kill bella and she ends up killing Harry Clearwater. That's not an incredibly bad scene, she picks him up by the shirt collar and drops him, giving him a heart attack. Bella cliff dives and does other reckless things because she can see and hear Edward's voice when she does. The volturi scene is a little harsh, but parents can go on youtube and watch it to approve it. It's a truly amazing movie. Bella is defiantly a role model - so is Stephenie Meyer. Amazing movie. Theonly reasons that I see parents not letting their children watch is A) Edward and Bella making out in the few scenes that they do. B) Jacob going shirtless every chance he can get or C) the fight with the volturi.
Kid, 12 years old April 2, 2010

good for teens above the age of 14

I thought it was really boring!they kept taking their shirts off(eeewww)!They said some bad words which I would never say!Plus to make it official they had really bad role models(never get married early,wait untill you finish with college!
Teen, 14 years old Written byrethink8remake9 April 2, 2010

Perfect for 13+

I love this movie!!!!It is really good with the action and dont get me started with drama!I prefer 13+ to see it.It is the best!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymaddieandyhu March 30, 2010

For 13+

Ok so i am 13 an i have read the books so I do recomend it for all older kids out there
Teen, 15 years old Written byChristian_girl March 30, 2010

Oh, Just Kill Her And Get It Over With!

I've lost some respect for Bella after watching this movie. She is now, as CSM puts it, "the poster child for obsessive love." This movie is actually more well-made than the first and has more violence. Since these improvements made it more entertaining, I'm probably gonna say that New Moon is better than Twilight. Thus, four stars. Can I give this 3 1/2, though? Rats. Anyway, I would rate this on for 13+ except for the fact that neither Bella's nor Edward's behavior should be copied by anyone of any age, much less 13-year-olds. The incessant screaming and wailing of Bella when Edward leaves her makes me want to cover my ears and scream just as loud. I don't even want to know how many times she's gone through this routine. And it gets worse. Apparently, she sees Edward in her mind when ever she does something dangerous. Or maybe she just went nuts. So to "see" her boyfriend again, who in reality probably would've broken up with her in a week anyway, she decides first to run away with some stranger on a motorcycle that's telling her how pretty she is. This idea is followed by fixing a broken-down motorcycle with some guy (at least she knows this one) and driving it through a forest. There was blood in this scene. When that got old, she decided to jump off a cliff. Get over it, Bella! ***END SPOILER*** At the end of the movie, Edward thinks Bella is dead and decides to commit suicide. Yes, vampires can do that. If you think about it, that's the same thing Bella was doing. ***SPOILER OVER*** Besides all that, I just wish at least one of the guys in the movie would put a shirt on. That's disgusting in my opinion, boys have cooties. I could not have stood to watch this in the theater around a million teenage girls screaming till their lungs were about to burst at every other scene. It would have been just as bad as I walked out of the movie having to listen to them talking about their "favorite parts." Oh, wait, I wouldn't have to listen, they'd be texting. Thank goodness!
Kid, 12 years old March 30, 2010

It may be rough for ages under 12. Bella isn't a great role model, she rides on a stranger's motorcycle and jumps off a cliff to hear Edward's voice.
Teen, 14 years old Written bym1 March 27, 2010

I can't believe you people are rating this above a 3. I would rate it a 2.5 on this scale. This movie is fine for teens, but it is disappointing to the point that it's not worth watching in theaters. P.S. This is NOT an improvement of Twilight.