All member reviews for The Twilight Saga: New Moon

Teen, 13 years old Written bymovieboy5560 June 26, 2010

It was a cool movie but not as good as twilight.
Kid, 12 years old June 25, 2010

Kid, 9 years old June 24, 2010

teens

This is a little bad for kids but its ok.
Kid, 12 years old June 24, 2010

GREAT MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved it. Great for most ages. CAN"T WAIT FOR ECLIPSE!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byMktheReviewer June 24, 2010

Dragged on a bit too MUCH!

Is this dragging on a little too long?
Parent Written byStepMomSterToo June 23, 2010

Bad movie for young girls, fine for teens who love drama.

I have not seen this movie, but after seeing the first two, if your child is under the age of 12, then your child probably has no business watching this movie (preferrably older for girls). These movies has this teenage girl moody and throwing everything in her life (including her life) away for a boy. Not the type of role model I want for my three girls. This girl doesn't care that this boy has killed people, for example. Not good. This movie has no positive role models for girls, and it glorifies girls and women giving up everything to go ga ga for a boy/man. Not to mention the scary parts of the movie. I know moms who let their 6 year olds watch this movie, and while it is their decision, I respectfully disagree. Our kids will not watch these movies until much older, if at all.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySurfer Sasquatch June 23, 2010

Just awful

Well, I absolutely hate this, for starters. For one, I grew up with REAL vampires, IE ones that kill the innocent, sleep during the daytime, and BURN in the sunlight- not sparkle. This is an absolutely terrible franchise for people who enjoy REAL vampires. And, there is also violence, such as fight scenes, scary moments, as well as sensuality. Also, according to feminists, it has bad role models, because Bella (the girl) doesn't make any of her own decisions in the movie, all are chosen by Edward (the lead). The series creator, Stephenie Meyer, is very uptight. She makes $50 Million a year, and she refuses to give anybody thanks or airtime for themselves, rarely mentioning her family, even in interviews. Apparently, she would not give answers to a series of questions emailed by a non-fan, as she said, "She doesn't waste her time on Hate Mail." All of this, coupled with insane, violent fans, and the corporate whoring it's used for, is enough to make me brutally hate this movie.
Kid, 12 years old June 21, 2010

perfect for older teens, but tweens will love it because they love the books...

Soooooo good! I loved it! So much BETTER than the first one! I HOPE ECLIPSE IS EVEN BETTER!
Kid, 10 years old June 20, 2010

saw it so great
Teen, 14 years old Written byBaconator June 17, 2010

Pattinson's abs are sprayed-on. Your argument is invalid.

Educator and Parent Written byfreaky lady June 16, 2010

love it
Kid, 12 years old June 15, 2010

love it to death!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byCandiceTalks June 14, 2010

Amazing movie!! Great for most ages.

LOVED this movie! It was 1000 times better than the first (Twilight). There is really not much to worry about and the werewolves are SUPER hot haha! Sex - Passionate looks, hugs. Brief but romantic kissing. Characters hold hands, they share several close embraces (two while male character is shirtless) and lots of "almost kisses.". TONS of shirtless, sexy, muscular guys. Violence - More action than in the first film. A character almost attacks another leading to a fight. A character almost drowns to death but is revived and saved. Victoria and the Wolf Pack have a fight. Bella slaps a character, then another character becomes aggressive and lunges at her in wolf form, only to be caught in a fight. Lots of wolf teeth. The Volturi kills a guilty vampire (it's quick and not much is shown, but you know what's happening). A character rithes in pain on the ground as another character is screaming. Language - Nothing..
Teen, 13 years old Written byJustin_Bieber_Fan June 13, 2010

TERRIBLE!!!!

I will NEVER read this saga.I'm SICK of all the fan girls running around saying things like "Edward is sooooo hot",or "I'm on Team Edward or Jacob" BLA BLA BLA big deal. If you want to read a REAL vampire book that DOESN'T have 'Sparkling' Vampires in it,then read "The Chronicles Of Vladimir Tod". If you want to read a book with Vampires,Romance,and Werewolfs,the read the book "Tantalize". Here's a LAME quote : "And So The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb". Real life Stephani Myer, Lions don't fall in love with Lambs,they EAT them.
Parent Written byMKNoelani June 12, 2010

Kid, 12 years old June 9, 2010

I love this movie i can't wait to eclipes yessss
Kid, 11 years old June 9, 2010

Bella needs someone to help her make descisions other than Edward!!!!

I's kinda annoying! I mean Bella has some issues to work out b4 she should b around other people. Don't get me wrong!!! Kristen stewart is da bom!! Totally makes the character real! She just needs a good agent and some director looking 4 a rockstar cast for a hit movie!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byOGORMAN June 8, 2010

Okay for 13+

The violence and some situations may be too scary or difficult to understand. Otherwise this movie was pretty good. I just wish that the characters were played by different, better actors.
Teen, 14 years old Written by96grlpowrCE June 8, 2010

Just don't see it...

Edward isn't dreamy or romantic, and his and Bella's relationship is disturbing rather than cute and fun to watch. The whole movie just kind of gives off 'yucky' vibes if you know what I'm saying... vibes that are OK when you're watching a ghost movie but not something directors should be aiming for if they're making a teen romance movie. o_o It's pretty violent, considering a lot of Twilight fans are younger than ten. I myself was shocked during the fight scene in the beginning at a birthday party. The characters are unlikable to say the least, it was poorly written and acted out, and in general it's just a very boring and mildly disturbing movie.
Kid, 10 years old June 7, 2010