All member reviews for The Twilight Saga: New Moon

Twilight sequel has more obsession, action, wolves.

Kid, 11 years old January 1, 2010

Not bad...

I saw this movie unwillingly, but I've read the book and I thought it was ok. The movie was about the same, but I wished it focused on action with Bella and Jacob still to be friends, but not all the take your shirt off, show off sexy stuff. It was better than I expected and it's a bit scary, but nothing over the top. If you haven't seen it, it's good enough for you to watch it
Kid, 9 years old December 29, 2009

good for people who like great movies

sooo good i saw it with my friend the only part is that there can be bad words but great movie
Teen, 16 years old Written byTEAM JACOB BT R... December 29, 2009

Great Movie For All If Anything Needs More Action

The movie is not bad at all. It dosent show or tell teens to do stuff that is out there. Truthfuly most of the things that happen in the movie teens laugh at like "I would never do that" or "She is crazy". This is a good movie for 9+ or anybody really. If anything it needs more action
Kid, 10 years old December 28, 2009

Umm.... Probably a waste of my time.

Ok I'm sorry but this movie I'm going to have to complain about. I didn't like this movie at all. I wouldn't mind seeing it if my friends dragged me to it but I really wasn't a big fan of this movie. People say it was better than Twilight but what I say that it was WORSE than Twilight. There's really nothing inapropiate in this except for shrtless Jacob. So I might just be saying this because I'm a Harry Potter fan but I guess teen romance isn't my thing. Please don't badly review on this.
Teen, 14 years old Written byclaudia2821997 December 26, 2009

must see

LOVED IT
Kid, 12 years old December 23, 2009

Great movie

luv dis movie!
Teen, 14 years old Written byvampire child December 21, 2009

Cant wait

I say u gtta b able to understand.Im nt obssessed like sme ppl.yea its a good movie bt when i saw it a had 2 ppl grabbin my arm everytime they take their shirts off im like come on their just dudes.I cant wait for tha next one bt i hope they dnt grab my arm again.I say ten and up cuz they can kinda understand it nt like lil kids.great movie
Teen, 14 years old Written bypapertowngirl December 19, 2009
Kids need to understand the story behind the movie and possible read the books to get a positive message out of this move. An 11 year old seeing this without any previous knowlege would be more prone to being frightened, scared, and confused by it than a 11 year old who had read the book and got everything that was going on. All in all a good movie to see, but also try the books! :)
Parent of a 3 year old Written byerinmort December 16, 2009

New Moon The Clip Notes

I am a big fan of the books and was expecting a lot more from the movie. i was very disappointed. the main plot of the book was in there but not much more. it was like they pieced together the most vital, to the story, parts of the book just to hurry up and get it done and out. also most of the movie is spent spinning, literally, it almost made me sick. in my opinion the movie should be called "New Moon The Clip Notes." will not be paying to see eclipse at the theater. i'll wait and rent it.
Teen, 15 years old Written bypeanutbuttergurl6 December 16, 2009

better than twilight

this was way better than the original twilight movie and the violence makes it better
Teen, 17 years old Written byAshmoe1 December 16, 2009

not for children under 12

It was good better than twilight,i do agree its not for alot of people you can get caught up in this world and do something stupid because you see it on this hugley popular series but it does have positive messeges for boys on how to treat women and girls.
Teen, 13 years old Written bystargirlgeek December 14, 2009
i loved it. this movie isnt a real problem. it is such a good movie
Teen, 17 years old Written bysadie111 December 14, 2009
Love it!!!!! toatally team jacob!!!!!! perfect for teens
Adult Written by4Spice December 12, 2009

good movie worth watching 12 and over

very good movie better then i expected i really how jacob played more violence then twilight and alot more intense worth watching 12 and over
Teen, 16 years old Written bylady_bug December 12, 2009

better than the first

i liked this movie alot, better than the first one. it is more true to the book, and in my terms that is a good thing. there are plenty of shrtless werewolves, which also is a good thing...i dont think there is more violence in this movie than the first one(with james and all in the first one well...) in new moon there isn't really shown violence, just implied(like the volturi killing a guilty vampire, you can't even see it.) TEAM JACOB!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byMuffins December 12, 2009

Good Movie

Good movie. WAAAAY better than Twilight's movie. it sticks to the book a bit better. i've heard people saying that shes a bad actor because she screams in her sleep, thats not bad acting idiots, read the book she's suppose to do that to show she's in pain. she slaps Sam, i think he deserves it. Paul and Jacob get into a fight and Sam stops it. Jared and Embry take her to Emily's. the wolves hunt Laurent and kill him. Harry has a heart attack because of Victoria. You see all the werewolves shirtless and you also see Edward shirtless. there's a fight between Demetri(i think) and Edward. Jane tortures Edward. Jasper almost attacks Bella in the beginning because she's bleeding(i honestly don't get how she can be bleeding pints of blood at a time in the first movie then she gets a tiny paper cut in the second one and he's ALL over it.) Very Good Movie(:
Kid, 12 years old December 11, 2009
i think this is a very good movie. it will make it so you never want it to end. all of the action it is just so cool. i like how they make it when the boy changes in to the wolf
Teen, 13 years old Written byVampireNotPrincess December 11, 2009

tweens and older

It was an okay movie. There was lots of action.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytaylor96 December 11, 2009

I love it!

I love this movie. I think kids of all ages girls and boys will like it. I would also recomend reading the series of books. They are also great.
Parent of a 2 year old Written byCannapeas December 7, 2009
Pretty good movie over all. I think some of the kisses and the many shirtless boys might make it a bit inappropriate for kids under 12.