All member reviews for The Twilight Saga: New Moon

Twilight sequel has more obsession, action, wolves.

Teen, 14 years old Written byteamtwilight November 21, 2009

Oh...my...gosh....

I went with a HUGE group of friends last night at the movies. I had the best time EVER! The movie was absoloutley amazing! The ending was so adorable and a big shocker! For those of you who haven't seen the ending I won't give it away. So let's just say I have a new Favorite Movie! Haha, Jacob and Edward were totally hot. I love how they put in more comedy than Twilight. This movie shows a little more action, gets straight to the point. If you're looking for a good movie to watch with friends then THIS IS THE ONE!!! Go and see it! Absoloutley positively 100% without a doubt AMAZING MOVIE!
Parent of a 10 year old Written byBlueJade November 20, 2009

A moony vampire teen romance, just for fun

This is a fun film to see with a bunch of other Twilight fans, no matter what the age. The film follows the book pretty faithfully, but it helps to have read this book because there's a lot that's left out. The photography is more dreamy. The actors have improved. Since it mainly takes place in Forks, the movie feels dark. Almost a relief to get to Italy. Yes, there's violence. The early scene of a vampire being killed is the most gruesome. A good guy dies because of the vampire Victoria. Bella becomes a thrill seeker, nearly killing herself, in an effort to have Edward near her. The werewolves are thrilling, but not that scary after awhile. As a previous viewer notes, Bella does sometimes make bad choices. She's somewhat independent, and once she makes her mind up, she sticks with her decision. I think her behavior is worth discussing with a teenager. Yes, loosing a boyfriend is bad and can be depressing. But you can overcome that, too. I like the way her friends, of all sorts, try to help her. My personal peeve is the weird way Kristen Stewart talks, sort of out of the corner of her mouth and rather affected. It's a lite vampire romp, enjoy it for what it is.
Adult Written byMovie Man November 20, 2009

... Definitely an Improvement.

I thought this second installment was okay. The acting was most certainly improved, and the direction was more notable and not laughable like last time. Although, something just didn't fell right about it. I believe the pace was off. PARENTS: there is more scary action than last time, but still not a huge amount (maybe three or four fantasy fights). There is also great passion, which could be considered sexual (although there are no sex scenes or nudity, except a lot of shirtless guys). Werewolves are abound, biting and eating, but nothing too gory. There is a rather intense vampire fight near the beginning and near the end. So, overall, this was an improvement, and hopefully someday they'll get it right. Thanks for reading - Movie Man
Adult Written byschardls@charter.net November 20, 2009

It concerned me in the books and now in the movie that Bella is portrayed as having so warped a self image and so needy,depressed that she sometimes makes poor choices. Many teens feel ugly and depressed and maybe the author intended for the obvious contradiction of what Bella thinks of herself and what we see and know (beauty and good grades) to imply that perhaps they are not so ugly and stupid either. Younger teens may not understand this hidden message or see her risky choices as poor.

Don't Break Your Back Fer This, Kiddo;;;

it's not amazing, really. but it was purdy good (:

perfect fo any!

Awesomness i love it
Parent of a 9 and 12 year old Written bywillowtrees November 20, 2009

Teen, 15 years old Written bykeener_17 November 20, 2009

AWESOME!!!! :)

LOVE IT!!!!! i have read the books and watched Twilight. i think that they are awesome and so does me mom! :) If you are little (like 5) you probably shouldn't watch it.!!!

awsome

WANT 2 C......dad.....
Written byAnonymous November 20, 2009

So So So So So So So So much better done than Twilight - stuck to the book plot this time - production values made such a difference. My only concern for teens getting involved in this series is that it may encourage them to take romance too seriously at such a young age. I know many teens take it seriously anyway, but this just adds support to the idea that that's the norm. I would not let my teen see the movie without discussing that aspect with her.
Teen, 17 years old Written byabiqailsotelo4 November 20, 2009

AWSOOME moviee.!
Parent of a 1 and 3 year old Written byeeyore112396 November 20, 2009

I do not like that people are so obbsessed with something that they have to see it at midnight. I have never been that way about anything. If I want to see a movie I wait til it comes out on dvd and watch it at home. I do not think it is a healthy thing to be that obsessed!
Teen, 13 years old Written byERMkid November 19, 2009

Really look into the Movie!!!!!!

I will admit the preview looks really good, but I know that this movie is not appropriate for 10yr or under and maybe iffy for kids between 11 and 13. This is just my opinion, but it also depends on what you are allowed to watch.
Kid, 11 years old November 19, 2009

BAD!!!!!!

SUCKISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bytonythetiger November 17, 2009

theres nothing wron with twighlight

there is nothing rong with this movie any age 12 and above is perfect for this movie it has no nuditey just alot of fighting there is no curseing or perfanity in this movie its perfect for your tween
Teen, 15 years old Written byiz evil cupcake RaWr November 17, 2009

good for anyone :D

looks like an wsome movie saw the first vid and liked it jacob looks like my brother zach besides the fact my brother has a tattoo on his chest hee hee
Teen, 13 years old Written byxXIndieGirlXx November 17, 2009

Teen, 17 years old Written byboss lady re-re November 17, 2009

LOVE THE MOVIES AND THE BOOKS GREAT
Teen, 13 years old Written bykaytlyn November 17, 2009

i love twilight. i am reading twilight and it is so good. i cant wait to start reding new moon. i cant wait until new moon comes out friday.
Teen, 14 years old Written bylovettbeatle November 16, 2009

Uh- NO!

I'm sorry, crappy story, crappy actors, unless you are a screaming 13-year old, don't even think about it.