All member reviews for The Twilight Saga: New Moon

Twilight sequel has more obsession, action, wolves.

Teen, 13 years old Written byxXIndieGirlXx November 17, 2009

Teen, 17 years old Written byboss lady re-re November 17, 2009

LOVE THE MOVIES AND THE BOOKS GREAT
Teen, 13 years old Written bykaytlyn November 17, 2009

i love twilight. i am reading twilight and it is so good. i cant wait to start reding new moon. i cant wait until new moon comes out friday.
Teen, 14 years old Written bylovettbeatle November 16, 2009

Uh- NO!

I'm sorry, crappy story, crappy actors, unless you are a screaming 13-year old, don't even think about it.
Teen, 17 years old Written byPeaceLuvJonas November 16, 2009

ahhhhhhhhh this movie looks soooooooooooooo atupid the only reason i would waste my time and money on it is because taylor lautner is in it and he is a sexyyyy beast but it still looks horrible and I have read all the books
Parent of a 10 year old Written byDadaba123 November 16, 2009

GO WITH your tween/teenager

the twilight series is all about romance. I have read the book and know there is brief sexual behavior such as making out or kissing. It is also going to be a violent movie because the volturi get involved. The volturi are a ancient group of vampires who kill other vampires who get close with humans.
Kid, 12 years old November 15, 2009

Teen, 13 years old Written byMoviefreak124 November 15, 2009

PARENTS LOOK HERE!!!!!!!!!!

okay cmratcli just saying seeing taylor lautner shirtless is disturbing in the first place but what happens when a 7 year old sees that and starts to obses with it. they will say i will mary him one day and that is saying men with muscels are better then the men with heart, women who are beutiful then smart that is just stareotipical not saying beutiful or stron men/women are bad but sends a message not for young people. there is violence blood and minor teen drinking. So it really so far it looks more teen like movie that should be for teens and this is a movie with teens there is going to be suggestive themes sexual to drugs. so looks like a teen-preteen movie
Teen, 13 years old Written byGhastlycat November 13, 2009

No concerns, just that New Moon takes a plunge into being more in-depth into the story, and your 8 year-old who loves twilight, may not like this sequel. I highly reccomed reading the books, just so you can get a better look at the movie.Now, you pre-teen wil enjoy more of this, just because kids normally don't enjoy "romance" at age 10 or so. 12and up is perfect, mostly because they won't be sqwirming in their seats.Although, after watching a small exclusive sneak peek, one kissing scene looked a little too sexual for 10 and below.
Kid, 10 years old November 13, 2009

Totally not worth it...

I've never been a Twilight fan. I don't know they made 4 books about the same fictitious story. It's all the same.
Teen, 17 years old Written byfarheen November 13, 2009

this movie is going to be so awsme!!!!!!!!!!!i love robert pattinson! and he looks so hot + the movie is going to be movie of the year and the trailers are fantastic!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byKatrina123 November 12, 2009

Fabulous movie, cant wait to see it!

The book is absolutely fabulous. I'm sure the movie will be spectacular, especially since the wolves have joined in and the Volturi to spice it up a bit. I truly cannot wait to see this move. There may be slight violent scenes and this movie is mostly romantic. I was a little depressed while reading the book, so it may be a teeny bit sad. I recommend everyone to see the movie, if you liked Twilight (and thought the acting stunk) be in line to get your ticket for New Moon! =)
Kid, 12 years old November 11, 2009

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! this is THE movie of the year and i can NOT wait! this movie will be fine for 11 and up at least!