All member reviews for The Twilight Saga: New Moon

Twilight sequel has more obsession, action, wolves.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMoviegirl100 January 9, 2014

It's alright

Bella's character really started to annoy me in the second film. She was clingy and VERY obsessed with Edward. Jacob had more of a storyline than the first film, and he FINALLY cut off all that hair. It is a flim for people who like action and romance but I don't know any boys that actually like it
Kid, 12 years old October 15, 2013

Okay for kids......... but with supervision.

i think the 1st 2 films are perfectly okay for kids aged 10 onwards. however it's never bad to sit near your kids if they find people with red eys, a girl going crazy for someoen and so on uncomfortable..... new moon is not bad for kids. its ok to the limit of just waching it. i won't say that it's an example for kids. however if your kids want to watch it then i think its perfectly fine.... i myself didnt see the other parts yet..... the point of watching these movies shud just be of watching and then forgetting............... thats what i think.
Teen, 14 years old Written bytwilight_girl13 September 27, 2013

Love It!

Written byAnonymous September 4, 2013

Really really bad.

This movie was just awful. Laughably bad. Worst of the franchise and it is 2 hrs 10 mins of torture.
Teen, 15 years old Written byFun girl132 July 28, 2013

It shouldn't be a 12 it should be PG

No language just kissing I watched it when I was 9 Marley and me has more sex in The scene where Bella goes to the ballet room and gets bitten may be a little bit scary for younger children
Kid, 8 years old May 5, 2013

safety for children 8 and up

I think its the best one ever but they got to tell the other persons the details some before they watch them and tell the kids to tell you stop or something like that if its to like something too nasty or like that.
Kid, 12 years old January 15, 2013

silvonadux I'M SURROUNED BY MOODINESS!!! AUGHH!!!

Bella: Edward left meeee! Edward in her head: don't be sad. It's for the best. Bella: I'm gonna jump off a cliff! Edward in her head: Don't do it, you idiot! Bella: WEEEEEEEEeeeeeee. . . *splash* Jacob: *faceplam*
Teen, 15 years old Written byOfficial Critic December 23, 2012

The Twilight Saga: New Moon Review

New Moon is supposed to be an exciting love story plus monster action. So where’s the excitement? Where’s the action? It's chaste, oddly bloodless, and nearly plotless saga.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCole9678 November 28, 2012

I just new mooned you

HAHAHAH this movie IS HILARIOUS!!!! SO CHEESY!!!!!! Jacob's always flashing everybody XD Bella is so mortified about Edward XD And this one scene, Edward show the world his body so that the council will kil him, and he has the worst body ever! (no-hom0) it makes you wonder how he even atracts the ladies. Even i could atract ladies better than him, and i have a fat flubbery body XD stinks to be him. Anyway, this movie is for like...10 year olds and up. For all the girls, watch it so you can squeal over jacob and edward. For all the guys, watch it for a REALLY GOOD LAUGH!!!!! THIS MOVIE IS TOO HILARIOUS!!!
Kid, 12 years old October 28, 2012

Great Sequel to Twilight!

This sequel to Twilight is very good. There is a bit of sadness since Bella has lost her one true love Edward and is unable to cope (example: blanking out for months as if she's lifeless and screaming and having nightmares in her sleep) but the melancholy fades away as the movie progresses. There is some kissing, a few swear words, and some violent scenes; but nothing any 12 year old hasn't seen or heard before.
Kid, 11 years old August 19, 2012

twiromance

in twlight bella edward kiss alot but in eclipse alice kisses jasper so you should block your childs eyes during these scenes
Teen, 15 years old Written bylunalover March 20, 2012

...

not the best movie ever especialy after reading the book.
Teen, 15 years old Written bydicapriofreak94 February 28, 2012

Amazing

Wow...they did AMAZING with this movie! Acting; superb. Filming; exquisite. Ability to follow the book; OUTRAGOUS. I am always speechless when I watch any of the the Twilight movies, they did such an amazing job with them, I could almost cry (do I need to admit that I did cry in this movie?:)). They did great with the suspense of the werewolves, the Jacob/Bella/Edward suspense. When Edward leaves Bella...Aw, honestly, can I say they did the greatest job at the saddest scene in the history of any movies?? Because they did! Okay, I'm done praising the movie (I can go on forever), so as for violence; barely any, the wolves fight and kill, vampires have fights, but barely anything is shown. Sexuality; kissing, hugging, but nothing extreme. Language; I think "h---" is said and maybe "d---" but that's about it. Anywho, why are you reading this review? GO WATCH IT! :)
Kid, 12 years old January 21, 2012

Pretty violent, but a good movie!

Yeah, this movie is waaaayyyy scarier for little kids than Twilight. But I'm 12, and I watched it by myself. The werewolves could be pretty scary, though, if your kid is under 10. But this movie is much better than Twilight if you aren't scared!
Teen, 13 years old Written byXDMorsemordreXD December 29, 2011

Just No.

In my opinion, this bore of a film is simply a novelty for Twilight fans. It drags and is overly boring.
Teen, 15 years old Written byhomealonefan123 December 26, 2011

this is not to be a PG-13

awful movie. full of nudity and sexuality.
Teen, 14 years old Written byFun4Me December 1, 2011

Fell asleep on my popcorn

The book was BORING and the movie was EVEN MORE BORING.
Teen, 13 years old Written byResidentEvilPotter November 26, 2011

Not for Team Edward Fans, Little More Action than the First

Another movie I saw for Rob Pattinson and Dakota Fanning. One of her worst movies, even if her acting was great. There is too much Jacob in this movie, and he just has to have his shirt off all the time, right? Edward and Bella kiss near the end, and Edward gets tortured by Jane. Oh, boo hoo. Just as bad as the book.
Kid, 12 years old November 25, 2011

Pretty good

Well I think that New Moon was good. I do not recomend it for younger children because Bella does many reckless things, but is ok for 11/12 +
Kid, 12 years old November 13, 2011

Age 13, really??

I watched this movie with my 9 yr old sister, and she wasn't bothered at all. Also, the language isn't that bad and there's no gory parts. I think the movie overall is ok, but the books are always better, especially for twilight.