All member reviews for The Twilight Saga: New Moon

Twilight sequel has more obsession, action, wolves.

Kid, 11 years old June 9, 2010

Bella needs someone to help her make descisions other than Edward!!!!

I's kinda annoying! I mean Bella has some issues to work out b4 she should b around other people. Don't get me wrong!!! Kristen stewart is da bom!! Totally makes the character real! She just needs a good agent and some director looking 4 a rockstar cast for a hit movie!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byOGORMAN June 8, 2010

Okay for 13+

The violence and some situations may be too scary or difficult to understand. Otherwise this movie was pretty good. I just wish that the characters were played by different, better actors.
Teen, 14 years old Written by96grlpowrCE June 8, 2010

Just don't see it...

Edward isn't dreamy or romantic, and his and Bella's relationship is disturbing rather than cute and fun to watch. The whole movie just kind of gives off 'yucky' vibes if you know what I'm saying... vibes that are OK when you're watching a ghost movie but not something directors should be aiming for if they're making a teen romance movie. o_o It's pretty violent, considering a lot of Twilight fans are younger than ten. I myself was shocked during the fight scene in the beginning at a birthday party. The characters are unlikable to say the least, it was poorly written and acted out, and in general it's just a very boring and mildly disturbing movie.
Kid, 10 years old June 7, 2010

weird but good!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old June 5, 2010

watch it and love it

i think its great until the end because i got so mad that they stoped the movie when edward told bella to marry him cause i want to know if she said yes i will just wait tell june 30,2010
Kid, 12 years old June 4, 2010

Tweens and Teens ONLY

There's no sexual content, I think tweens would be able to handle a little kissing. I would not let little kids watch it. There's some graphic blood scenes, it doesn't happen all the time. Bella jumps off a cliff, Edward and Jacob get into a fight before Edward proposes to Bella, Bella falls off a cliff, Bella slaps Sam, lots of werewolf fighting. There isn't much blood, the movie is mostly about finding love ( at the end Edward proposes to Bella, she does have a brief bf/gf relationship with Jacob)
Teen, 14 years old Written byandrewsad1 June 4, 2010

Terrible. Do not waste your money.
Teen, 14 years old Written byGrandma Doris June 2, 2010

Perfect for teens and older kids

I, in my opinion, love it. but, this is a teen speaking, and i can handle it, but, yeah.
Kid, 12 years old May 29, 2010

New moon much better than 1st

Loved this movie! the people that say they were too intimate need to realize that this movie WAS rated pg-13 and the characters are 17 and 18. Now, what wasn't good was that Bella was way too busy thinking about edward and couldn't get over him. that was a bad message to younger girls, esp. since they were only dating for about a yr.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycullenlovato81396 May 16, 2010

Kid, 10 years old May 13, 2010

As good as the first

One word AMAZING! Kids over ten r probably fine, but under I don't think so. We have this DVD on blueray so it's like extra clear!!
Kid, 11 years old May 12, 2010

first i thought twilight was just another piece of crap movie at first but now its twilight mania i bet the theature is gonna be fuller cuz wen i went to see new moon it WAS PACKED i mean packed with twihard fans but the ending of new moon was just another stupid ending that leves you hanging on the story line the movie has more action than the first because the first was just drama but in new moon more action and i think twilight braking dawn is going to be rated R bcuz theres a scene where bella and edward have u no ?????? so i recemend this movie for anyone who loves action and drama at the same time
Teen, 16 years old Written byMaggeMe May 12, 2010

Teen, 17 years old Written byJacquieJonas May 12, 2010

New moon is phenomenal!

I love The Twilight Saga New moon, The book is great as well. I love all the action is this movie and you keep wanting more and more! You definitely do not want the movie to end!! I think a 10 year old is old enough to watch New Moon, Its lots of fun to watch with the family! :)
Kid, 10 years old May 10, 2010

10 and up

team edward
Teen, 13 years old Written bybookbook April 27, 2010

Much better than Twilight. I especially liked that it focused on Jacob because he is so much better for Bella than Edward is. The book was good too. Loved it.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTanked out April 24, 2010

Twilight

Let's add this up Bad GQ Model actors Stupid storyline Corny scenes and BOOM twilight magically appears
Kid, 12 years old April 22, 2010

an ok movie at times but mostly a dissapointment.

I thought this movie was going to be better than the first but i was wrong..... it wasn't.I sat through the movie bored at most times. The only parts where i wasn't as bored where action packed ones which didn't come around that often. I do not recomend this movie to anyone!
Kid, 11 years old April 17, 2010

great movie

heaps better than the first - btw jacob is soooo much better than edward im with team jacob
Kid, 12 years old April 16, 2010

Good movie.

This is a good movie. The thing that is weird though is that the first movie absolutely sux compared to the book but New Moon is a lot better then the book. But that is my opinion. It's a fine movie to watch but if your probably 10 or younger you could get scared. There is no sexual crap in it and mild language.