All member reviews for The Twilight Saga: New Moon

Twilight sequel has more obsession, action, wolves.

Kid, 12 years old February 8, 2010

Great Movie!

Such a good movie! a definate must see!! GO TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old February 7, 2010
It was better then Twilight. It was violent, but there wasn't any blood. Bella is a bad role model because you shouldn't be depressed about your boyfreind for 4 months. You also shouldn't do reckless things just to him either.
Teen, 15 years old Written byantionette94 February 5, 2010

Great movie for fans of the Twilight Saga

I really liked this movie a lot better than the Twilight movie, it was better done and just plain amazing. The filming was very good and everything movie-wise was well done. There is still hardly any chemistry between Robert and Kristen, although Taylor and Kristen have a great relationship. I have read all the books and am a big fan of the series. Now I can hardly wait for Eclipse and see what David Slade does with it. :D I would suggest this movie to any fan of the series. Read the books first, this movie says pretty true to the book. TEAM JACOB. :)
Teen, 17 years old Written bycookiesrfun February 3, 2010

Perfect

its a rlly good movie rlly good 4 kids 2!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byTwilightluver16 February 2, 2010

Luv it

I love this movie!!!! It was awesome!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait till it comes out on DVD! Even though Eclipse was my favorite book in the series, I still luved it!!
Teen, 15 years old Written bynewmoonwolves February 2, 2010
haha. Courtesy of the La Push Wolf Pack. That just sounds funny. Haven't seen the movie but, the New Moon was the best book in the series so the movie is probably great too. By the trailers it looks overall kid friendly. Great looking action movie too.
Kid, 12 years old January 25, 2010
i love this movie i can watch it a thhousaand times!!!!!
Kid, 8 years old January 23, 2010

Better than the first

WHEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVVVEEEEE JACOB MWAH MWAH MWAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Parent of a 11 year old Written bycorneater January 22, 2010
It is a good movie for the teen generation. The werewolves and vampires are creative idea of a battle to who Bella will luv. Some uneducational behavior is shoe in the movie such as Bella making unintelligent decisions to see Edward in her mind. The movie was well grasping and entertaining in even parts. Pretty good overall.
Teen, 14 years old Written byxxtaygirliexx January 22, 2010

BEST MOVIE EVER!!

I LOVE this movie. I went the day it came out, and it was so much better than Twilight I can't even say! I do think Bella is a terrible role model though! She is SO obsessed and dependant on Edward it isn't healthy! And even though she's so devoted to Edward, she starts hanging out with Jabob(TAYLOR LAUTNER!!!!!) sooo much, and thay have an almost-relationship. (Jacob deserves WAY better by the way!) Anyways, it's also really gross when Edward is shirtless. And in his shirtless shot, his pants are also too low, and I wanted to scream. He needs to have as mush clothes on as possible. JACOB however, my friends and I were dissapointed when he DID have a shirt on... :P
Teen, 13 years old Written byink January 22, 2010
Kid, 11 years old January 21, 2010

Pretty Good Movie

I do think it is not a good choice for ages 10 and under. Some of the sequences have alot of action in them. I would rate it iffy for 11 year olds and on for ages 12 and up.
Kid, 10 years old January 18, 2010

Okay

It was okay and not that bad kids don't really care or listen to the bad words
Kid, 11 years old January 16, 2010
i luv this movie! i think u might enjoy this if u watch new moon. most of my friends & i think that there was a great improvement since the 1rst movie.
Kid, 10 years old January 10, 2010

OK, ages 12 and up, mature 9, 10 and 11 year olds

The Twilight sequel left out about half of the important things from the book, which I'm not a fan of, but otherwise, it's a good movie. Jacob and his wolf pack are shirtless for the entire movie, and there are multiple kissing scenes between Bella and Edward, and embraces between Bella and Jacob. Intense action scenes include many wolf-chasing-Victoria sequences, and the Volturi sequence in Italy features a supernatural fist fight. Bella is loyal to her friends, and the Cullens and the Quiletes are very protective of Bella, presenting examples of positive role models and messages. Also has some real life brands shown briefly. In my opinion, true Twilight fans should stick to the books, and this movie emphasized my point.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybellaswan504 January 9, 2010

robert pattinson is mine lol

i'm a hugee twilight fan and i think new moon wasn't as good as the first one but i enjoyed it. TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old January 5, 2010

BEST MOVIE EVER

It was a great movie. tweens are better for it.
Kid, 12 years old January 4, 2010

Be realistic

It was good movie. Much better than the first. Yet, it sends messages to teenage girls that if your boyfriend (because he moved away etc.), you have to do outrageous things to see his image. Girls need to remember that this is a fantasy movie. It isn't real and what is displayed won't work.
Kid, 10 years old January 3, 2010

i dont like it....but i dont hate it either

i read half of the book...its pretty good....i only like it cause taylor lautner is in it..;)
Kid, 10 years old January 3, 2010

I'm Dissapointed.

I thought New Moon was definetly not as good as Twilight. In this one it definetly showed it's category: romance. This movie. did have quite some violence that was pretty scary. If Moms are thinking about this I wouldn't nessesarily say yes. But I mean this is the Twilight Saga, what do you expect?