All member reviews for The Wizard of Oz

Kid, 11 years old November 14, 2009

The Best Family Film Ever Made

The movie teaches alot about finding your way home and its goodn to have people help you.This movie is one of the best moovies and family film ever produced.May this movie shall never be forgotten.. The Wizard Of Oz.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybwayboy January 20, 2011

A timeless classic: one of the best ever made

This is my absolute favorite movie and has been since I was 2. My babysitter showed me it when I was 2 and I loved it. It's so imaginative and fun everyone will love it for ever more. It is one the best films ever made and nothing can compare. With great music and design it still will amaze today's audience. The scariness isn't that bad. Even when I was two I never was afraid of the Witch or monkeys (Just the MGM lion in the beginning). Watch this movie you'll love it
Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviewannabe August 25, 2013

Amazing classic

I think this is the best movie from the sepia/black and white days. Lots of the characters and quotes are influential to other filmmaker. Even I would reference this movie. That's why my username is "moviewannabe". I'll never forget when I saw this for the first time back in the 8th grade and later in October 2010.
Teen, 13 years old Written byhazerbaze March 29, 2012

Classic Family Fun

One of the greatest family films of all time. The flying monkeys might be a little scary for children under four, but other than that, the movie is harmless. Dorothy is your typical damsel in distress at some points, other times she proves her courage and worth. All the characters overcome problems and personal obstacles throughout the film. (Personally, I think the Munchkins are a little annoying...):D
Kid, 12 years old June 15, 2012

Good Family movie

This movie is a perfect family movie. Although the wicked witch will scare litttle kids. Many of the special effects are outdated. This movie won six academy awards and became the 2nd technicolor musical of the time.
Kid, 9 years old April 11, 2011

SWEET MOVIE

LOVE THIS MOVIE ALSO CUTE
Teen, 13 years old Written byIsaac T October 6, 2014

Awesome!

"The Wizard Of Oz" is a fun and magical classic. There's nothing to worry about, really, except that the Winkies and flying monkeys might scare the youngest children.
Kid, 10 years old September 3, 2014

the Wizard of oz

Great film Note When seen in 3d The evil witches monkeys might be fighting for young kids. This s a great film. There I s plenty of products retaliated to this film
Kid, 9 years old August 29, 2014

boring movie for kids age 7 and up

I thought it was boring because its meant for ages 4 and lower. It is just walking, find some one walking, find some one and so on. I liked the part when the apple trees got mad.
Kid, 10 years old August 25, 2014

Better than Mary Poppins.

One of the best musicals I have ever seen.
Kid, 10 years old February 26, 2014

It's ok.
Teen, 13 years old Written byZoelopez December 31, 2013

The magical land of Oz

The movie is the first musical I ever saw and the musical I will always remember. The first song you hear is Somewhere Over The Rainbow and it blows you away. Oz has always fascinated me ever since I saw the Wizard Of Oz. Now several other movies and musicals have come out about Oz, like Oz the Great and Powerful, Wicked, and Muppets return to Oz. The movie is about Dorothy Gale and how she runs away with her dog Toto to the land of Oz. The movie never gets old. It really is magical to watch. It has good messages like never run away, and you'll always find your way home in the end. It is really scary though. I'm 13 and that wicked witch still scares me. The way she laughs, her shadow, and her green skin, it just scares me so be warned that your kid will probably freak out seeing the wicked witch. The Wizard of Oz is magical even after 70 years.
Kid, 11 years old November 23, 2013

Great classic movie for anyone to enjoy!

I think this is a terrific movie. It is a classic so it is great, quality wise. Some younger kids like toddlers might get scared when the tornado happens, but when it turns colourful, they'll like it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bywinston2470 November 23, 2013

Classic

A classic great family movie. The wicked witch is kind of scary for little kids. Overall so great!
Kid, 12 years old September 25, 2013

Is it any good in 3-D?

I've always loved this movie, and I want to see it in 3-D. But is it any good in 3-D?
Teen, 14 years old Written bycarolineb4242 September 20, 2013

Must See

Ok first of all it doesn't matter if you are a boy or girl old or young. You need to watch this movie. It is amazing and inspirational. It has many messages, and hidden meanings that you will love to talk about.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymovie/gamefan September 20, 2013

THE WIZARD OF OZ

One of the classics of all time THE WIZARD OF OZ is a great film for new film goers who dont like this years OZ:THE GREAT AND POWERFULL. the film has some scary moments for younger kids the wicked witch is kinda scary and the thing that always gets me is THE FLYING MONKEYS.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTearBear September 19, 2013

;)

I love it!! Perfect for anyone of any age.
Kid, 9 years old August 13, 2013

The Wizard Of Oz

One of the best movies I have ever seen
Kid, 11 years old June 19, 2013

Beautiful Film

best movie ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!