All teen and kid member reviews for Thomas and the Magic Railroad

Kid, 11 years old February 8, 2014

Doesn't make sense...

Mutt put Lily on the wrong train for no reason, but it says, "But he knew he had done so, for the right reasons."
Teen, 13 years old Written bySomeoneYouDon'tKnow March 13, 2012

Great for all ages

From birth to age 6, Thomas was my all-time favorite kid's series, but after that, I started to mature. I started to find it boring, with very lame acting. But then I was introduced to this movie, and I thought it was a HUGE improvement. I really hate to admit it, but I still watch it. It is the only Thomas movie that, in my opinion, all kids can enjoy. It has a good message and mild violent content that will please older kids. It does, however, have a VERY complicated plot that will have adults desperately trying to figure it all out, even though the young kids won't mind. Adults will, however, find pleasure in the fact that Alec Baldwin and Peter Fonda play the leads, and I love the character Junior. I am also a huge fan of Diesel 10 and his claw, to the extent that in 2nd grade I dressed up as him for Halloween, with a plastic robot claw as pinchy. A very good movie!
Teen, 13 years old Written byhug0905 May 11, 2015

Wat

I wouldn't complain too much about this movie, though it is pretty weird still.
Kid, 10 years old April 25, 2015

No special effects

It's got a great plot. I was watching it from 2 years old up to 4 years old and was never getting confused. But the special effects are bad, trains don't open their mouths to speak and the actors aren't very good, especially Peter Fonda. All they do is read out the script in their normal voices. You'll see what I mean if you watch it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMaya13 August 11, 2012

Good family movie

I used to love this movie
Teen, 14 years old Written byMr. Review April 12, 2009

OK

Well, all I have to say was bad about this movie was when Diesel 10 threatened to destroy Lady. His behavior may be badly exampled for kids.