Surprisingly complex superhero action-adventure.

Teen, 14 years old Written byHamish Curnow December 7, 2016
Teen, 13 years old Written bythegraydude November 3, 2016

One thing

This movie is a blast but there is one thing that you should know about! The beginning it shows the blue-guys freezing women, children, and men! This really disturbed me when i was little so maybe skip that part.
Kid, 11 years old October 6, 2016

Great Movie

This movie was really good! I do not have any problems with this movie.
Kid, 11 years old July 27, 2016

Great movie, but may be scary for younger kids

Even though this movie is for ages 13+, I still thought it was a great movie. The violence wasn't terrible and there was very little blood. I also liked when Thor was about to become king.
Kid, 10 years old July 3, 2016

Disappointing

I was never really interested in Thor but I came in with an open mind and I came out wondering why i decided to watch it in the first place. An intense war scene between the people of Asgard and the Frost Giants. The frost giants scary appearance may scare very little kids. Enemies get stabbed sliced and get Thor's hammer thrown at them. Some kissing and smoking. One use of hell. So overall this movie has a bit of violence and isn't really good in my opinion but i'm not that interested in Thor so some people may think differently so i say this movie is ok for older kids and tweens
Teen, 14 years old Written byobiwan3301 November 13, 2015

Not enough action, but still good

One of the cleanest Marvel films, but sadly not one of the best. All the actors were great, and the story was solid. Yet there was just not enough action. Yet it is still worth watching. And Thor is a good role model, not his stupidity but the way he sacrificed himself for others was touching. All in all it's a great movie and a must see for comic fans.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTimelordiness September 7, 2015

Star lord of the rings

I put this movie below most other Marvel movies. I enjoyed watching it, but that might just have been because of the actors. The violence is very minimal. There were a few instances of strong language, and one character gets very drunk. There was a good message, and some positive role models, as well as believable emotional scenes and family struggles. However, the classic fish out of water story was predictable and cheesy. The violence was definitely there, but less than in any of the other Marvel movies and it was mostly fantastical, non-scary action sequences. It's a good movie for young kids who aren't ready for the avengers, iron man or captain America. There was little sexual content, just one very long kiss that my brothers giggled about.
Teen, 13 years old Written byChickemax July 24, 2015
Good movie. Not much violence, under average for a super hero movie. Not much language or romance either. Nice plot and a good way to introduce many characters at once
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy Brew July 22, 2015
Kid, 8 years old May 19, 2015

Boring, lame, pointless, actionless, pointless thats all this dumb movie serves up.

My rating PG for: brief violent action.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydkasal000 April 21, 2015
Good but not great
Kid, 10 years old March 14, 2015
Kid, 9 years old January 17, 2015

Awesome

Quick scenes that are pretty violent. A robot makes big explosions. This movie is recommended for people that don't mind stabbing
Teen, 15 years old Written bySaad1Khan November 14, 2014
Teen, 13 years old Written byTom Cruise Fan September 21, 2014

"Thor" movie review

The last Marvel Cinematic Universe before "Thor" was "Iron Man 2". I didn't like "Iron Man 2". Thor was a hell of a lot better than "Iron Man 2". The movie has a great synopsis. It was a simple, yet interesting plot. The characters are very well developed and interesting. Chris Hemsworth was brilliant as the lead role. His chemistry with Natalie Portman was magnificent. Tom Hiddleston was an amazing villain. The action in this film was phenomenal. It had amazing action sequences. The only problem I had with this movie was the pacing. Some scenes felt very rushed. Other than that, this movie is very good. The movie's message about jealousy and arrogance was told very well. Thor has an amazing cast, great action, an interesting plot, and a brilliant lesson. For me "Thor" was a huge surprise. I didn't expect this movie to be this good. "Thor" was one of my favorite movies of 2011. Go check out Thor if you are a moviegoer. You will be far from disappointed.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMr Blonde January 28, 2014
Kid, 9 years old November 12, 2012

Not bad

Overall a great movie.The frost thingys are weird,but nothing too bad.Thor`s and Loki`s dad dies.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymoviefan24 May 14, 2012