All member reviews for Tinker Bell and the Secret of the Wings

Centers on sisterhood and family, with a wee bit of peril.

Kid, 6 years old November 16, 2012

Secret of the Wings

Tinkerbell has a lot of courage to help others. I think kids would like it.
Parent Written byOsakaWilson February 22, 2013

Sister theme, was good, but everall weak story.

Our girls, 5 and 3, loved the movie. However, compared to the other Tinker Bell movies, the story was weak. Too much was unbelievable and unexplained. I don't think there is a lot of replay value in this one.
Teen, 14 years old Written byScreennameGirl November 4, 2012

Yet Another Great Family-Friendly Tinker Bell Movie

This is a great movie for the family. It shows how Tinker Bell meets her sister, Periwinkle. They have many adventures in Pixie Hollow and in Winter. Some scenes might scare very small kids. Tinker Bell cracks her wing, but it is fixed by the power of friendship and sisterhood. Pixie Hollow freezes over, but with the help of all the fairies it is saved. Tinker Bell and Periwinkle are positive role models. They are very nice to each other and show that it's worth breaking the rules to stay together and be best friends. All the fairies work together and use teamwork.
Kid, 11 years old May 27, 2014

Detailed story

This installment in the benign Tinker Bell movie series shows off some serious Disney-star talent, as the McClain sisters sing a new song. The reason for the "6 and up" rating is only because the storyline is much more in-depth than the others, so a better attention span is needed to fully grasp this movie.
Kid, 10 years old May 2, 2015

Easy to grow out of

You grow out by three years old, I've seen that in younger kids.
Parent of a 9, 10, and 17 year old Written bydej2 October 25, 2014

About Curiosity and Discovery

My children enjoyed this movie about Tinkerbell's curiosity with the forbidden Winter Woods. The plot not only gives us a little more insight with the winter fairies, but full of discovery, from a twin sister, love story between the Fairy Queen and Lord Milori (lord of the Winter Woods), and a secret power found within Tinkerbell's and her sister's (Periwinkle) wings. I found it to have plenty of action when winter runs amok threatening to destroy Pixie Hollow, segregation between Fairy groups turn to help and teamwork, friendship and love is needed to make everything right again.
Kid, 11 years old October 18, 2014

beautiful movie

It is a very good movie about sisters. Any kid can watch it. No scary parts AT ALL and I am very sensitive! It got kind of boring after watching it seven times, though. I am more into watching Planes and Planes:Fire and Rescue.
Kid, 10 years old October 23, 2013

Better for young kids

This movie is better for younger kids. It wasn't very interesting for a 10 year old. The Winterland is very pretty. It teaches one not to give up and to have persistence. It also show that somebody can make a mistake and fix it.
Kid, 9 years old May 29, 2013

M9PIXAR's friend's review

Hi, I am M9PIXAR's friend. Secret of the wings is one of my favorite fairy movies it is not scary it is funny I LOVE It
Kid, 7 years old January 26, 2013

Family

I am 7 years old and when I saw this movie I really liked it because it shows that family should be together and that sometimes you half to follow your dreams