All parent member reviews for Tinker Bell

Parent Written byT Dv August 5, 2010

Tinkerbell good for the toddler set

My daughter loves this one, and dances around like a fairy off-and-on through the whole thing. The "bad guys" in this movie are a mean girl and what my kid calls "bad corns" which are some weeds that go wild and make a big mess. Both of these are appropriate for her age and this genre. I admit I was shocked and disappointed when Tinkerbell puts on her green dress and it is so incredibly short--especially since the white dress she was wearing was so nice. Even a few inches longer would have made the green dress better. Oh well. I would ground my teenager if she tried to leave the house wearing something that short. But, eh, as far as "bad" stuff goes, that's mild.
Parent of a 3 and 3 year old Written byolymama March 5, 2010
Educator and Parent of a 5 and 7 year old Written bycelinac January 28, 2010
Parent of a 2 and 5 year old Written bykalin333 January 25, 2010

very good animation , great movie ! highly recommended

great movie , both my sons 2 years old and 5 years old liked it . parents guidance might be needed to explain about the fairy girls,
Parent of a 2, 2, 3, and 4 year old Written byLove 4 kids January 10, 2010

great movie

All of my kids like this movie! my two year old twins my three year old and my four year old love it
Parent of a 2 and 4 year old Written byBrooklynShoeBabe January 7, 2010

Good for older children, not really for 2 to 3 year olds into Disney princesses

My 2 and half year old is in love with Tinkerbell, and she loves to see images of Tinkerbell. However, this movie is too long for her attention span. It's definitely geared toward older viewers. I don't have anything against it except Disney's blatant marketing and commercialism. (But it made Christmas easy, lol.)
Parent of a 1 and 3 year old Written byvtkid January 6, 2010

Another disney movie

Meh...
Parent of a 3 and 6 year old Written byNVan Mom January 4, 2010

Watched again and again

Our two girls, ages 3 and 5, love this movie and both a very sensitive to anything sad or scary. The first time they were initially nervous about the sprinting thistles but there was nothing super scary like we've seen in other popular kids movies (e.g. sharks eating mom fish, etc.) and now they are fine with the thistles too. The music makes it enjoyable to have on too.
Parent of a 4, 6, 9, 10, 12, and 15 year old Written byNerdy_Mamma January 3, 2010
Parent of a 1 and 4 year old Written byliamlotte September 6, 2009
Adult Written bytwistofcain August 20, 2009
so cute
Parent of a 3, 5, and 12 year old Written bymydaughtersalad... July 7, 2009
i notice the commercialism 2! my 3 year old would just wanna get more and more tinker bell stuff now
Parent of a 2, 3, 7, 8, and 12 year old Written bymotherof5children July 6, 2009
good movie for girls tinker bell all girls love
Parent of an infant, 3, and 5 year old Written bytobylouegg May 7, 2009

Heart warming movie

Wonderful values about appreciating your talents and the talents of others. Love the wonderful colours of this movie.
Adult Written bykapooley November 8, 2008

LOVED IT!!

We watched this movie as a family and we were all impressed. The story line was refreshing, NOTHING sexual or violent, just a great kid movie. Our girls loved the fairies and my husband and I were very impressed with the graphics. Great job disney, I can't wait to see the next one, lets just hope they keep it clean like this one.